• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

multiple games on one DS....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dphoenix84

Fashion Designer
so... idk if this is the right place for this... or if its a stupid question... but ....

i have a 3DS (B2) and want to use my Dream Radar to get Lugia ... so i was gonna get a SS and use it... catch then send to my B2...

my question.. and i have always wondered this....

can i have multiple games on one ds? or will it delete my B2 file?.. how does it work? is the stuff (and pokemon saved to the DS or the game?) i.e.: id i got a new 3DS would have have to get a new cartridge or can i just use the cartridge with the new DS and all my stuff is there?....

thanks for any answers...

WillieNelson

Dream Radar only works with B/W2.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
You can have mulyiple games in your 3DS and they will not delet your save. To use the DR and capture Lugia, all you need to do is put your SS on the 3DS and start the dream radar.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
so... idk if this is the right place for this... or if its a stupid question... but ....

i have a 3DS (B2) and want to use my Dream Radar to get Lugia ... so i was gonna get a SS and use it... catch then send to my B2...

my question.. and i have always wondered this....

can i have multiple games on one ds? or will it delete my B2 file?.. how does it work? is the stuff (and pokemon saved to the DS or the game?) i.e.: id i got a new 3DS would have have to get a new cartridge or can i just use the cartridge with the new DS and all my stuff is there?....

thanks for any answers...

The way it works it that the Dream Radar lets you catch the pokémon and then send it over, it will not delete your Black and White 2 file

However in the case of the legendary pokémon they can be caught and transferred once.

Dream Radar only works with B/W2.

That wasn't what he was asking, I suggest that read the question carefully before answering.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I'm a little confused as to what you're asking. If you're wondering if you can play B/W2 and then play SS on your DS, it'll not delete your save file. I think the Dream Radar is hooked up to each copy of your game individually. I could be wrong.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
OK, Here's the "General" rule with game saves. Any game that comes on a cartridge will save to that cartrige. For games that are downloaded, it's saved on the console or the SD card in the console. Due to the way Downloaded games work, I can't say where is saved., or if you can move your save to another 3DS.

You can have many Cartridges on a single DS, and you can put the same DS Cartridges in many DS consoles. My current "score" is about 10 DS for Daimond, which pretty much most all the DSes I owned at one point.

Shuttting - Since this is a "game Help" thread. They don't belong in GPD. Plus it's answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.