• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Multiple New Avatars

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Is that what you were looking for?

Also, in the discussion of avatars, I can't find some of the ones that other people use a lot.

Where are they?

Which ones are they precisely?

Because it's all there :p

Is that what you were looking for?

Also, in the discussion of avatars, I can't find some of the ones that other people use a lot.

Where are they?
Well that is really hard to know when you don't ask what kind of avatars you are looking for(tho ones that people uses isn't good enough). And this isn't the right thread.

Well I have to say that I like those new avatars too.

Midori_Leaf

Yuna "Leaf" Midori
a- anou.
-nervously puts her hand up-
I don't mean to sound..um...forceful...or anything but...d- do you think you could add the Trainer Card sprite of the LeafGreen Female Character? I couldnt find it, adn i was wondering if I could ask for it?

Last edited:

ordreth

Orodreth.
i like the tsutaja sprite :) is nice but reshiram looks cooler ;384;

Last edited:

Midori_Leaf

Yuna "Leaf" Midori
hmm..it's ok, i didn't mean to cause any trouble....

>_> I'm still curious into if It's possible to steal the existance of (what should be) a main character, and put her in the sprite avatars.....

BLUmbreon

Blue Umbreon
Man this game is getting out in the public really quick. m still waiting on the English name version to these pokemons.

natie

Mr. F
I'm still curious into if It's possible to steal the existance of (what should be) a main character, and put her in the sprite avatars.....
Sprites are only added when the admins want to add them.

Sorry for before btw, I truly didn't mean to hurt you, I just didn't like the way you typed.

Midori_Leaf

Yuna "Leaf" Midori
Same ot be honest. My Leaf is more secluded then shy. I have gotten used to it now

-shot-

Grei

not the color
Well, Grei, I've still proven my point. Yes, you've made some valid points, but Black and White is still the priority. I know the HGSS art has been out for a while. But the point still lies that Black and White is priority.

Right, because all of the Black and White avatar material is coming in at a simply overwhelming pace.

I was going to respond to this further but Ethan covered it nicely.

Uploading the HGSS sugimori art would take little effort and the point remains it could have or should have been done awhile ago. We wouldn't have to talk about priorities if it was done when it was supposed to. Taking time to upload the HGSS sugimori art will not keep or prevent Serebii from uploading the Black and White avatars.

Grei

not the color
Well, Grei, I've still proven my point. Yes, you've made some valid points, but Black and White is still the priority. I know the HGSS art has been out for a while. But the point still lies that Black and White is priority.

Right, because all of the Black and White avatar material is coming in at a simply overwhelming pace.

I was going to respond to this further but Ethan covered it nicely.

Uploading the HGSS sugimori art would take little effort and the point remains it could have or should have been done awhile ago. We wouldn't have to talk about priorities if it was done when it was supposed to. Taking time to upload the HGSS sugimori art will not keep or prevent Serebii from uploading the Black and White avatars.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Nice. Kibago is awesome! :D

What the fuck is that meant to be? A fetus?

Nuuu, is actually a piggy-thing with psychic Dream Smoke. /derp

Why is there another Pokemon game coming out? We just got a new one barely four months ago. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Which is exactly what you're doing here, stating something that's been said a good deal before now.

Comments in bold.

I think HGSS Sugimori art would be pretty cool if it came. Just me though. :p