• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

munchlax moveset

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
In the episodes what are the 4 main moves used by Munchlax

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
You're forgetting the most obvious one - Rest.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Why do we even have a spoilers section and an animé move catalog? Have I been led astray into thinking that they're there for a reason, when they're actually just part of the decor?

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
You're forgetting the most obvious one - Rest.
it doesnt actually know that move. It just sleeps when it wants to. Also in the contest it used metronome and it fell asleep.
Why do we even have a spoilers section and an animé move catalog? Have I been led astray into thinking that they're there for a reason, when they're actually just part of the decor?
I havent figured out. The front page of serebi reveals alot just by stating an upcoming title or the two preview pics. I think we should do what BMGF does and compact the two together and just make sure to mark a thread as spoilers if we're refering to the japanese episodes.