• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Munchlax

Smoke Monster

Does anyone have a munchlax with stockpile they are willing to part ways with?

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
I might be able to give you one, but what game do you play? I usually only trade with XY games since I play Alpha Sapphire and I'm aiming to finish the national Pokedex

Smoke Monster

I might be able to give you one, but what game do you play? I usually only trade with XY games since I play Alpha Sapphire and I'm aiming to finish the national Pokedex
I have X but I'd have to find it. I have Ruby and Sun on hand

Smoke Monster

I'd be willing to trade with X. I anyway need Version Exclusives from X since I happen to have Pokemon Y
That works, I won't be able to do it until later tonight. Which pokemon are you looking for ?

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
Shuckle, Lickitung, Rotom, Burmy (Either Gender), or Buizel/Floatzel (Preferably Buizel) are some that I'd like and I don't have yet. I also just realized I already have all Pokemon X version exclusives (including Xerneas).

Smoke Monster

I'll check the game later and make sure I get them if I already don't.

Smoke Monster

Now, what exactly did you want a Stockpile Munchlax for?
I wanted to try him out for battling and u heard stockpile was a great move for him.

I'm home now, which pokemon in particular did you want ?