• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Raptor_Pie

Shes hot in Gen 4
For some reason, this game was not very popular or should i say overlooked like okami. i for one, picked this game up and enjoyed it. In this game, you play as either a former ninja named Kisuke who dosent remember his past, or a possesed young woman that has been possesed by a spirit person thing. It is an action adventure(or rpg?) with rpg elements. Discuss or wiki, your choice.

Fenix

Tremulant
I've played it and really enjoyed it. I found it to be a bit hard but the artwork was so damn beautiful I really didn't care about the rest. The story isn't anything new, the gameplay while good tends to get repetitive but man aren't the backgrounds amazing. It was kind of watching moving traditional Japanese art.

Chris

Old Coot
It's indeed a Wii exclusive. Moving this to the Nintendo section.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I absolutely enjoyed this game despite it's repetitiveness. I am sad that we don't have a followup or something similar on the Wii. There are no excuses to not own this game (unless you are broke). It's $12 on Amazon, GO BUY IT!

EDIT:

Hi Chris ^^