• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MURDER 8: Bloody Conquest {Read the ENTIRE first post before joining!}

Aegon

We are >_> Am I the only one who thinks on how figuring how the shroom died is a clue?
The upcoming murders may hold clues, but I doubt this one will have much importance, since it's a set murder.

It'd still be worth asking pikalax, though.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
We are >_> Am I the only one who thinks on how figuring how the shroom died is a clue?

I think the shroom guy being killed is just a way to get the story going, IMO. But who knows, it could be important later on.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
forgot a word

The upcoming murders may hold clues, but I doubt this one will have much importance, since it's a set murder.

It'd still be worth asking pikalax, though.

True, because of it could lead to how the Murderer does his/her crimes...

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Would pikalax really reveal something like that, though? I thought he kept pretty mum about the whole situation.

Have y'all never read a past murder? x_____X

I mean seriously, this first murder is nothing but an introduction!!! Who was killed doesn't matter because it's set just like past seasons. The murderer isn't even required to give any kind of clue in the intro. Gah!!! If y'all would listen more maybe we wouldn't have 3-4 pages of you falling for/baiting Zhanton's obvious trolls which you obviously learnt nothing about!

Jordie

Bang!
Not only do I think Zhanton is giving us false information, but I don't think he's the detective or the murderer, just someone trying to start something.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Guys, you have no idea how annoying it is for me to throw out votes. Just do me a favor and read the instructions. Get it right the first time so that we don't have to go through this bs.

PM Subject Line: Murder VIII: <your-character-name>'s vote

Body must contain the name of the character you wish to vote out, in boldface.

ANY vote that does not follow this format, will be discarded.

Charze

Always flyin'
Guys, I'm sure Zhanton is town. He's been very productive, and he probably would've kept to himself if he figured out who the detective was. Also, he has valuble experience. HOWEVER: I don't think we should auto-town anyone since I'm sure the murderer could easily chose a pro-town person as an acomplice to erase suspects.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Doesn't "Essentially, you are all screwed" stick out to anyone else? It seems like a strange choice of words. Then again, it may just be there to help spell out "I am the Doctor". I still think it could be Charizard31 (Drilbur). I've checked his posts, and his grammar is fine. pupin (Whirlipede) suggested "Murderer in plain sight perhaps? 'I am the doctor' might be legit." shortly after I put forward his name as a possible choice. js

I, personally, was more struck by the "help will not come and you will all die" line, but that's just me. If this clue has anything to it, it may be in the second lines of stanza, though I highly doubt it does.

But yeah tbh we should just kill off whoever seems to have the most insightful theories/sees things that nobody else sees because chances are they're the detective (laxxy gives REALLY obvious clues to the detective jsyk) and if we kill off the murderer before the detective then the detective wins and as we all know, it's ALL about winning.

Eh, some people have super-insightful theories and are just wrong. Probably better to look for people who are flogging on one player in particular. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, though.

You... think this is a joke? o___O I'm actually appalled at this, tbh. I didn't exactly have a high opinion of you before the game started, but that comment, along with the fact that your sig features a pony, well, that pretty much sealed the deal for me, tbh. Why would I be joking during something like Murder? I think anybody and everybody could tell you that I take Murder really seriously so really your comment about this just being a joke is just downright offensive.

Murder is serious business.

That's why everyone who takes it seriously is probably the murderer.

Hey, i'm typing on an iPod. My grammar isn't the best on here.

Why? Does your iPod make you dumber? Or is it just Safari in general?

If it's just Safari in general, I'm switching to Firefox.

Nightfall_ QUADRUPLE confirmed to be the detective. a person triple confirmed to be the murderer.

VOTE TO LYNCH NIGHTFALL_ FIRST and then a person tomorrow!

You've got it all wrong. I'm more dangerous, so I should be lynched first. Then you get a night of no killing, after which you can take out Nightfall.

@ Nightfall: You're welcome.

Zapphire said:
Wait, I'm not sure that a person is the murderer.

Then you're obviously a moron.

Zapphire said:
His Pokemon, Lampent, doesn't seem to fit the clue at all. I mean, the way he posts may be a clue, but maybe he's just not completely serious about the game?

I assure you, I am super-serial about this game.

And Kinky is totally suspicious. I mean, did you read that thing's backstory I posted? Pretty crazy stuff, if you ask me.

Guys, you'd never guess this. zhanton just might not be serious! :O

Shut up, accomplice. Tryin' to make an upstanding guy look bad. Disgraceful. I won't have any accomplice of mine doing that.

Why don't we just logically work things out before we start shooting the Blame Ray on people? *Looks at Zhanton*

All of this was your fault.

Ah, yes, zhanton. Give a cold-blooded murderer a blatant tip on how to win the game. -_-

Are you taking notes?

If yes, blink twice.

0_0 -_- 0_0 -_-

I feel like an idiot thinking zhanton was completely serious. *sigh*

No offense, but...

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
And right now a person is sitting in his crimson red armchair cackling at the banter and sarcasm he deployed in the above post. Maybe he will one day feel good enough about himself that he won't have to poke fun at others over the internet.

But he's totally the murderer too.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
You... think this is a joke? o___O I'm actually appalled at this, tbh. I didn't exactly have a high opinion of you before the game started, but that comment, along with the fact that your sig features a pony, well, that pretty much sealed the deal for me, tbh. Why would I be joking during something like Murder? I think anybody and everybody could tell you that I take Murder really seriously so really your comment about this just being a joke is just downright offensive.

Wait, you AREN'T joking zhanton? Allow me to laugh even harder.

And ponies are awesome, so obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
>_> You, taking me seriously!? Oh, and I just started a new role play feturing Nekos on an anti-furry forum, oh wait, I didn't.

We are all acting like fools... Now, let's just gidy up before I have to summon Franziska von Karma here.

Corinton

Riddler
I think I'm gonna completely trust Zhanton! I mean, Zahanton's never steered us wrong so why would now be the case?!?!?

You're going down 'a person' and Nightfall xD

And I'm totally serious, no turning back now :D

... Though I still got my eye on the ones who haven't defended themselves. Plus obvious troll is obvious, and there's no Spinda here, so I have to trust Zhanton. All hail Zhanton. Jean Grey, you're next for hailing xD. All newbies will die!!!

Alliance

Re-Arrival
wow wow wow wait it happened again
Why are you guys so lively while I sleep?

Since I have no idea how we got to the conclusion that 'a person' was murderer and nightfall_ was detective, I think I'm going to abstain this round. No-one kill me, I just get easily confused after certain school days, today being a prime example.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
wow wow wow wait it happened again
Why are you guys so lively while I sleep?

Since I have no idea how we got to the conclusion that 'a person' was murderer and nightfall_ was detective, I think I'm going to abstain this round. No-one kill me, I just get easily confused after certain school days, today being a prime example.
zhanton was trolling. *sigh*

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Thought so. Didn't make any sense.
Maybe one day I'll realize what trolling is... v.v
While I abstain, i'll go use my fail theory and go find some healing moves and if any of us match up. *pchoo*