• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder by the Dead REDUX SU

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
This is one of the games I've had the most fun with, so I'm gonna start this up again. Have fun~

Rules
1. Standard Serebii Rules apply
2. Stay Active
3. No Flaming
4. No Spamming
5. No arguing with me
6. All Punishment of breaking the rules is up to me and me alone!
7. HAVE FUN PLZ
8. ORGANIZE BEFORE THEY RISE

Plot
The Place: North America
The Year: Not as far away as we'd like
The Situation: ...in a word; Trouble

Turns out a secret organization, secret to even the American government, was conduction Bio-warfare experiments in new Mexico. The organization's name is... Unknown. What? We said they were secret!... Bio-warfare Army Directors or... Baddies for short. The FBI The CIA and some international agencies came in, took them out and destroyed their research.

This was kept entirely secret, and therefore conspiracy theorists immediately got their hands on the details and spread the news across the internet! Geeks and nerds alike flocked to the blogs and youtube videos with the details and began to... prepare.

Every one of them knew this day would come. From the first sightings of "cannibals" in Santa Fe, to the confirmation of an epidemic.

It was the Zombie Apacolypse.

Immediately the situation is the very beginning of the Zombie appocolypse. Zombies are running amuck and people are panicing. Those with plans and their associates are the ones keeping their heads... well sorta. They've begun to turn the world into like Resident Evil and started raiding groceries stores, looting any store they see, turning buildings into little nests and smashing the stairs so zombies can't get up. One girl in particular in the bustling city of New York has stolen a bus and is driving like a total lunatic through the streets, not caring if she hits a zombie or a human.

President [Censored] was about to deliver a message telling the citizens to remain calm.... right before his Zombified Vice President came into the room and ate him. But that wasn't the weirdest part. Someone hijacked the broadcast and told everyone that this "end of the world" is the best thing for the earth. That's what began the hunch that a person is behind it.

Your mission as a survivor is to 1) Find other survivors 2) Not Die 3) Find a safe place to make a base 4) Maybe get lucky 5&6) Find the Sonnova-... bad guy who caused all this and feed him to his zombie hordes 7) Summer Break in Florida 8) Start civilization after the zombie virus kills its victims

The Zombies

These aren't the "Hollywood" sense of zombies. They aren't reanimated corpses brought to life by radiation or chemicals. They're actually infected with a disease that attacks the brain and nervous system, so they have little thought capacity and no sense of pain. It turns them into cannibals and if the one attacked doesn't get eatened, the disease is carried by a bite.

There are a few different strands of this virus. The virus can actually change a person's body in different ways then just their diet and their ability to feel when they've gotten their arm torn off! The different strain victims are affectionately refered to as these names by the survivors. There are only a few known, but it is certain to be more than this.

Deadheads
Basic strain. The most stereotypical of zombies. Slow, nothing special, but they're the most adundant and hunt in groups of 10 or more.

Ankle Biters
Slightly more advance strain. The virus has mutated the victim's teeth and turned them into giant and very sharp chompers. These fellows are a bit faster and hunt in only packs of 5 due to their nasty habit of Zombie Cannibalism when food is tight.

Shankers
At the same level as Ankle Biters, only difference is their finger bones have grown exponentially into giant claws.

Banshees
These are faster, more advanced and have slightly higher entelligence than the lower strains. They have mutated vocal cords that can give off super sonic shrieks that cause huge amounts of pain and can cause hearing loss and/or loss of conciousness for prolonged exposure. Only hunt in packs of three because they're also affected by the others' shrieks themselves.

Brutals
These are some of the most advanced zombies of all. They are mutated to have huge amounts of muscle and strength, but they are territorial and take command of Deadheads in groups. Only one can be seen in an area or else they would fight amoungst themselves in zombie civil war [man that'd look cool!]

Your Role

You're part of a small group of survivors, trying to find a safe haven away from the zombie hordes and possibly the cause for the outbreak. It may be a hunch, but one person could be the cause for all of this. You're all New Yorkers, trying to flee north, hoping the colder climate would stop the Zombies.

Name:
[Appearance]
height:
weight:
Clothing:
Eyes:
hair:
Accessories:
[Personality]
Personality Overview: [4 lines minimal plz]
Teamwork ideals: [I want a little line that your character would say about working as a team]
Life ideals: [A little line your character woulda say about life in general]
[History]
History Overview: [8 line minimal plz]
Family: [inclue alive and deceased]
Friends: [same as above]
Love life: [What's going on in it]
[Skills]
[what can your character do to help everyone survive?]
[Equipment]
[What are you bringing to the game?]

Listen guys, this isn't spose to be like House of Dead or anything oh so serious! We're here to have fun so let's have completely insane and funny characters!

Character List:
Taylor Darwin [Killer_Squirtle]
James Jones [Digipoke1]
Diego Vendrix [DVB]
Seth "Krazy" Zyrax [Krazy95]
Sam Evans [Winterbreezesrule]
Xavier Owens [Billy Mays]
Vincent "Merlin" Estrel and Lupin Merrimac [Kiruria]

Raiden193

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Name: Taylor Darwin
[Appearance]
height: 5'9
weight: 135 plb
Clothing: Taylor's outfit is actually practical zombie armour. From head to toe, she got a full denim attire consisting of a jean jacket and blue jeans. She rationalizes that denim can't be bitten or through by most zombies and it gives the best mobility-to-weight possible. The outfit was a little boring and VERY blue, so she desided to spruce the jacket up a little bit with some stitched on badges. So far she has an "awesome face" a "pokeball" on her breast pockets, and a giant square badge on her back with a cartoon brain on it, saying "Eat me". She also has an almost batman-esque tool beltthat she keeps her weapons on. Her Machete she keeps on the back shealth, and her Uzis on either side. She wears a pair of steel toes work boots to keep her feet safe and to add some extra kick [pun unintended] to her kicks. She usually wears her paintball helmet into battle to give her face some extra protection, and she's never more than 5 feet from her camo backpack.
Eyes: Steely-blue with black glasses
hair: She dyed her hair white before the appocolypse hit, but she's a natural brunette
Accessories: Glasses, fingerless gloves, paintball helmet
[Personality]
Personality Overview: Taylor is quirky to say the least. She one of the types that you'd see in school playing Magic card games or making fake weapons out of duct tape and cardboard to take to their next LARP gathering. One of the main differences between her and the rest of the geek crowd is that she's just as lethal as her characters are, and boy does she know it. Most people at her school thought she was just full of hot air until she showed her phys-ed class her audition tape for American Ninja. She's arguably mentally unstable due to how comfortable she is with mass murdering zombies, but she may just be habituated to violence from watching scary movies and playing violent games with her brothers since she was seven. Either way, she's not afraid of dying and can be called either very brave or incredibly reckless when facing down something dangerous.

She's a troll by nature and won't hesitate to give someone a hard time. She believes its all in good fun and she's just trying to put a cheerful spin on an unfortunate situation. For her and many other Apocalypse-preparees, this was a horrible nightmare that she wished woud come true. Taylor is really just trying to have fun, even though she knows how grim the situation is. She's not going to hesitate trying to share her insane dream-come-true with people she's gonna kidnap on her survival run. She's also REALLY hyper and addicted to energy drinks.

Teamwork ideals: "I don't care who you are or where you're from, as long as you're not trying to eat my liver, you're alright!"
Life ideals: "We're all a little insane on the inside. The only difference between me and you is I admit it! Now let's go kill some Zeds!"
[History]
History Overview: Taylor's life was incredibly boring before Z-day. Sure, she had interesting parents and interesting interests, but everything really pales in comparison to the events of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Taylor's parents were CIA agents, more specifically analysts. They were paid to monitor chatter and find anything suspiscious going on. Basically, they were paid to be paranoid. They always taught Taylor and her two older brothers that they should be suspiscious of everything, but also inconcpicuous. Her brothers never really took those lessons to heart and just lived their lives like normal, boring people. But Taylor understood where they were coming from, and centered her life around being able to rely on herself and hoping for something bad to happen.

She took up martial arts and became quite capable in street fighting [but they never did accept her American Ninja audition SUX]. She also took up paintball, along with her two brothers, but took it more seriously. They can't count how many times she sniper'd them from the top of a tree, or snared them with a trip wire. Eventually she got kicked out for unethical conduct and destruction of the field. She didn't care. But she knew she had to figure out how to deal with people if she ever needed a team. That's when she discovered internet groups with similar interests, particularly LARP organizations. Apart from having a TON of fun making cardboard weaponry, meeting up with other "warriors" help her gain some well-needed social and tactical skills.

Then she discovered Zombie S&D Wiki. All went to hell.

Right now, she is practising the ancient art of the hit-and-run in Times square with a double decker bus she stole. And she is having a wonderful time!

Family: "Dad" and "Mom" Darwin [MIA] Hunter and Mike [Dead... they were zombies so Taylor chopped their heads off]
Friends: Assorted Internet buddies she keeps in contact with while on the road
Love life: Nada dudes... Nada
[Skills]
She was prepared for this day and has a plan. She has some survival training, gun handling and a bit of combat skills. She also has a bus.

Equipment:
Machete x1
Uzis x2 +10 extra clips
Metal Bat x1
Bus x1
Laptop x1
Energy drinks x12
Instand Ramen bowls x5
Assorted candy and granola bars x5
Paintball helmet x1
Change of clothes x1

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Can I reserve a spot?
I have a character I think that could work in this game.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Hope this is acceptable.

Name: James Jones

[Appearance]
height: 6 foot
weight: 200
Clothing: James' usual wear shows how he is a big fan of wales. First of all he wears a black T-shirt with a golden Welsh Dragon on the front, he then has a Black hoodie he wears with Seintia Dafydd gwylfeydd arna, written in a plain white, cursive style, which means "Saint David Watches over me" in Welsh. And for pants he wears a pair of black jeans, not too tight, cause you know it's hard to run away from zombies in skinny jeans. For shoes he wears a pair of black and white sneakers. And to keep infected blood of his face, James wears a white hockey mask.
Eyes: Bright Green eyes
hair: Somewhat long Auburn hair.
Accessories: His hockey mask, back holster large enough to keep a shotgun and crow bar in, and a sidearm holster.

[Personality]
Personality Overview: James is a somewhat negative person, he can be quick to shoot down ideas he believe to be apocalypticly stupid, terribly blunt, generally pessimistic, and he complains alot when things don't go perfectly, this may or may not be because of his British heritage. He can also be somewhat of a cynical and sarcastic bastard, not afraid of how people may think upon his attitude, mostly because all the people who see him tend to be a bit bitey. He is also extremely proud of his Welsh heritage, and will frequently burst out battle crys in Welsh.
Teamwork ideals: "Come on you guys, sure the zombies outnumber us 100,000 to one, but I'm sure we'll be able to kill a couple, maybe."
Life ideals: "Sure, there may be hordes of people wanting to eat me, and I most likely going to die screaming, bleeding, having my clothes ripped off, but, hey, at least no more College bills."

[History]
History Overview: James had a rather, you know normal childhood. Frolicking with sheep, rolling down lush green hills, helping dad take said sheep who could no longer frolic to the abattoir. All the things a young Welsh boy could want. And then, when James at the tender age of 10, his parents did the worst thing possible, they moved from the nice happy British Isle, to bloody hot America, to be more exact, the hot plains of Georgia.

More bad news came a week or so after when James and his mum where in a car accident, in said accident James and his mum where side swiped by some drunk college frat ******* partier. His mom's face was broken in several places, and five of James' ribs were broken, left lung was punctured, the right one was deflated, his kidneys were bashed and his liver lacerated. But at least the drunk Douche was killed.

After the accident, James spent less time outside, and more time under a car, fixing it, not being run over. He was astounded by that fact that there was so many different part for a car, and how important each part was. At the age of eighteen, James enrolled in the College of Georgia with a major and engineering and a minor in Pharmaceuticals, thinking if the car idea didn't work he could always become a drug dealer, which you know can be quite the profession. After four years, James was able to pass the course, not the best, but you know passing good.

So after this, James and two of his friends, decided to move to NYC to open up a car garage/chop shop. It was pretty good, they'd steal cars find cars, take off the good parts and put them on good cars, and then sell said good cars. It was pretty nice, but then those zombie had to come and ruin it. So since then James has stayed mostly inside his Garage fixing up what he calls "The Mega Zombie killing Car" which isn't quite done yet.

Family: Mom, Dad, little Sister, Older Brother, all MIA. But are most likely dead.
Friends: Ellis and Keith (The guys James opened up the chop shop with), dead. Killed by Shanker.
Love life: Just a girl name Ann Job.

[Skills]
James has had bit of practice with guns here and there, same with melee weapons. He is also a somewhat good mechanic, so he can fix up some vehicles, if he has the needed parts. And with his small amount of medical training, he can patch up smaller wounds.
Crowbar x1
Remington 870 Shotgun x1 (20 shells)
Glock 17 x1 (25 bullets)
Painkillers x5
Hockey Mask x1
A semi complete car x1 (Needs parts)
Beef Jerky x6
Misc parts x10 (Located in his garage, sadly do not work with Semi Complete car)
Garage Keys x1

I've been in several Zombies RPs, and have plenty of experiance with them. I have also played pretty much every zombie video game known to man.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Name: Diego Vendrix

[Appearance]
height: 5’9”
weight: 170 lbs.
Clothing: Diego wears a united states Army Combat Uniform, consisting of the jacket, pants and shirt. It has his name on with a few patches. One is a Spider-Man one his dad gave him and is quite fond of it. Another one is the ying-yang symbol and the last one is a gold-colored heart. The shirt was also a gift from the military, with several inspiring, comforting and philosophical quotes. He also wears moccasins, he states that it was for the native americans, so it is good for him. He carries most of his things in a camo backpack except Force and Fineese, which is strapped on his back.
Eyes: Brown
hair: Dark Brown/Black
Accessories: Glasses, digital outdoor watch, fingerless gloves

[Personality]
Personality Overview: Diego is a warm-hearted person. He cares about people. He is also an optimistic. He is also very intelligent and has learned to wield it dangerously in the military. He has his faults. He is cling with girls, short-tempered and can hold grudges. Beyond this, he is somewhat shy. He does not like it when people mess with him. This has to do with his childhood. He also has DX, a manifestation of his madness and negative emotion. Diego uses him when he is unable to cope with what is going on. However, he may also manifest when Diego is upset, so combined with his intellect and drive, he is one powerful and awesome person.

Teamwork ideals: “We all have to get along. It’s my job to take care of you guys.”
Life ideals: “We fight and learn for the age of tomorrow, the age of innovation and peace.”

[History]
History Overview: He lived in the state of Georgia for a majority of his life with his family consisting of his father, mother and younger brother. He often has debated with his father, but has seen as one of his biggest inspirations in his life. He has a strong relationship with his mom, though he being a nerd and otaku confuses her often. He has a complex relationship with his brother. They argue a lot and often though see eye to eye. Although they look similar, they are nearly opposites in personality, with his brother having charisma, charm and good strength on him. However, his slothfulness is in school, resulting in debates with their dad. His favorite activity is being in the drumline of their old school.

His memories in elementary are not well remembered, besides some bad events and a few good events. This trend grew worse in middle school where he was in the deepest of his misery in middle school. He had fallen in love only to be heartbroken 2 years later. His relationship with girls was not a happy one. Despite these troubles with his peers, he had formed a decent bond with them in high school. However, he still felt in heart a solitude he feared will never end.

Near the holidays, his brother’s attitude, stubbornness and nonchalance about school finally reached peak with their father. After a good deal of arguing, his brother left home, only to come back because their mom. However, after a good deal of thinking, he decided to join a military school. This was at suggestion of a military teacher who was surveying students at the time. The expenses would be paid minimally over time and my brother would live there for a majority of the rest of his high school life. At the same time, the father became a permanent consultant to a software company. However, all of this changed when Mom and Dad died from a plane crash with their extended family dead from a massive earthquake in Mexico. The brothers, both needing people, clung to each other as Diego moved to the military school via college scholarship. During his months, Diego trained in physical mental strength, making sure important details, important in any way was ingrained and charred into his brain. This was because he wanted to be prepared in case bad stuff happened. He had also began learning first aid and became pretty good at it. With the money left from their inheritance as well as the scholarship, Diego was able to buy all the interesting stuff he wanted, including a 'super hammer' and an axe.

When Z-day hit, the school withheld for a great deal through the brothers disappeared.

They had gotten separated though. While Diego was not worried about his brother, he was a bit worried about his brother’s friends. By this time, Diego could unleash DX to go through zombies with a silent rage. Interestingly, zombies tend to avoid or ignore Diego, a joke he mentions that his lack of social skills even affects the zombified. He had made his way to New York. He wasn’t sure why, but a good friend was there. She had died and he wanted to go pay his respects.

Family: Mom and Dad, dead before the outbreak, his younger brother, alive but unknown. Could have already built an underground civilization for all he knows.
Friends: All dead, though he only has a few
Love life: Looking for someone, he is a clingy guy

[Skills]
Diego learned to prepare during his time as a military student. He is the combat medic as well as the scholar. He isn’t afraid to hit reckless patients, this is out of worry though. He is good with his weapons and also trained himself in archery. Against the zombies, he views them as wild animals and believes that he is 'saving' the people by putting them to rest.

[Equipment]
Force
Finesse
Sparky x 3
The Chain x 2
Some meal bars x15
Rolls of duct tape x5
Organic energy tea x5
The Guide of Life
A first aid kid, supplied to the brim

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Digipokes1+DVB: ACCEPTENCENESS BLAST x2! We need a good mechanic and a good medic, good to have you guys on board
@Krazy 95+winterbreezesrule: RESERVEDNESS KICK X2

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Name: Seth 'Krazy' Zyrax
[Appearance]
height: 5'10
weight: 97lbs
Clothing: Seth, despite being a typical teenager to many, has crafted jis own unique style of clothing. Wearing all-black ragged and ripped baggy clothing, Seth finds it easy to swing himself around and run fast with the high mobility he has with these. The Pendulum t-shirt he wears is ripped on the sleeves and on the bottom, and his 3/4 length joggers are also ripped at the bottom of both legs. He wears skating trainers, black and dark red. They are always double-knotted to ensure they don't undo in the middle of a high-speed chase. Seth wears a black headband with a red Kanji symbol of bravery on it. He also wears kneepads, shinpads, and elbow pads, to provide himself with protection in case he falls, and to stop vulnerable areas being bitten. He has a rucksack he always carries, filled with supplies. Finally, Seth wears a pitch-black visor over his eyes, which has been customised with a built in HUD, picking up radio waves and with a infra-red sensor and heat sensor, much like the military use. This becomes useful in telling apart zombies from humans in closely packed areas.
Eyes: Seth has dark brown eyes, but he often hides these behind his visor, especially with it's handy information.
Hair: Seth has jet-black hair, spiked up, He has a fringe on one side, however, which hangs over his headband.
Accessories: Rucksack, Skateboard, Customised Military Visor
[Personality]
Personality Overview: Seth is a bit of a wild teenager, very reckless and headstrong, hyperactive and fast, and making decisions based solely on the adrenalin and adventure. He often gets into dangerous situations, but his light weight and agility give him the speed advantage over most people and zombies. He is rather timid, so getting him to talk is rather hard. At first, due to the ripped clothing and mud smeared all over him, he looks a little zombie-ish. If he can see any danger of being attacked by humans, he will quickly talk and approach. He struggles in groups until he can make a friend, as, despite his timidness, Seth is a lonely 17-year old. Seth with violently attack anyone who hurts him, and has a slight twitch when angered. But he is willing to open up and protect anyone who sides with him and puts the effort in to treat him as a friend. He also wishes to be braver, and when he is feeling scared, he closes his eyes, and focuses on the Kanji symbol of bravery.
Teamwork ideals: If you'll put the effort in to be a friend and ally, I will too. If not, prepare to be slashed.
Life ideals: You only have one chance in life. So make the most of it and slaughter some Zombies!
[History]
History Overview: Seth was born in a suburb of New York City, and spent many years of his childhood back and forth from school to the small home he shared with his father. His mother died in childbirth, so when Seth had a hard day, it would be his father he cried to, not his mother. Yet his father was a hard man, and showed little emotion to Seth. In Seth's eyes, he wasn't wanted. So when Seth hit 14, he ran away from home, leaving behind a dad who had recently turned to alcoholism, and memories of a home where he had no-one to support him. He spent 2 years living in a small hostel near his school, and spent most of his free time either running around a 400m track, or practising sword-, dagger- and knife- fighting in a Dojo next to the hostel. He also spent a lot of time researching the ways of Ninjutsu, focusing on stealth, martial arts, weaponry and the development of poisons, medicine and improvised weaponry. Learning this in his own time, Seth dropped out of school aged 15, and spent al of his time focusing on the ancient arts. He planned to move to Japan when he hit 18. His eighteenth birthday was only 35 days after Z-Day.

Z-Day happened, and the world fell to pieces.

Seth was left stranded in New York City, with all the supplies he wanted, but no-one to help him. His efforts in Ninjutsu had meant he had abandoned all hopes of striking friendships with anyone, and his timidity hadn't helped in the first place. Seth grabbed his rucksack, filled it with all his ingredients for making posions and medicines, and threw in some food and contained liquids to provide himself with energy in case the shops were empty. He then attached his two katanas into attachments on his rucksack, and attached two daggers to a belt around his waist. On his belt, Seth had throwing stars attached, along with a few throwing knives and some custom smoke bombs.

Seth made his way to Times Square, and based himself behind one of the huge neon signs, watching everything from above. He has recently noticed a bus continually appearing, hitting many zombies, and sometimes a survivor or two who are too foolish to notice the bus NOT stopping. Seth is now planning an attempt to contact the driver, as he now wants to find other survivors and find safety and reassurance that trying to survive is not a hopeless cause.
Family: Father, Unknown due to abandonment, Mother, died during childbirth. No other relatives Seth has any care of.
Friends: None
Love life: None. Seth hasn't even hugged anyone before, let alone had a love life.
[Skills]
Knowing stealth, medicines and poisons, Seth will be able to heal wounds and minor infections from wounds not caused by Z-related incidents and help others remain hidden during times where packs of Z's are on the prowl for fresh meat. His skill in bladed combat means he will be able to hold back any close-range attacks, and his accuracy with his shurikens and knives will allow Seth to attack from a distance with deadly accuracy. He will also be able to provide the team with repairs to any blades as he carries a grindstone. If anyone has empty bullets or shells, Seth will be able to help, as he carries a huge supply of contained gunpowder for IED's.
[Equipment]
Katanas x 2
Daggers x 2
Throwing Knives x 6
Shurikens x 25
Smoke Bombs x 25
Medicinal Potions x 10
Antidotal Creams and Drinks of various types x 20
Ingredients for potions/creams
Lots of gunpowder
Boxes of Matches x 2
Capsules x 30
Series of Ninjutsu Guides x 1
Grindstone x 3
Food/Drink supply for two people x 7 days.
Raw Flesh. 15 hunks.

EDIT: Seth also has a pet. Here's the info.

Name: Alpha
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Alpha is a black wolf cub, with brown and grey patches covering him. He has bright blue eyes, and a long snout, filled with a row of formidable canines, despite only being the first set of 'milk' teeth. Alpha has a long and bushy tail, and very pointed ears. With sharp claws on all four paws, Alpha is developing slowly into a true hunter of the night.
BG Info: Seth broke into the New York Zoo after Z-Day, searching for any animals in the compound he could tame with some raw animal flesh. After scouring the complex, he saw a Zombie attacking a wolf and its young cub. Although Seth killed the Zombie, the mother wolf died from injuries, and the cub was left alone. Seth picked it up, stroking it, and gave it some meat from an animal he had just killed. After healing the cub and feeding it, he decided to place a collar around its neck, and name it Alpha. Alpha has now grown larger and has started to fight like a natural wolf. The speed of its attacks matches Seth well, and it is also stealthy like him. Alpha wil not attack unless Seth is by his side, and has grown loyal to Seth over a short time period due to Seth's care for the cub.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Krazy95: ACCEPTEDNESS BLAST! Frick the police, WE HAVE A NINJA WEEABOO!

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Not just any old Ninja. A Ninja with a WOLF. Looking forward to this. How many sing-ups do we need before it all starts up??

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Krazy95: Dude, no. No feeding highly infectious flesh to a puppy. Bad pet owner, bad!

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Name: Samantha "Sam" Evans

[Appearance]
height: 6' 0"
weight: 153 pounds
Clothing: Sam wears a jet black T-shirt, with a bright yellow design of a star on it. The shirt is a bit torn up from other things, but it's her only shirt, except for a bright green T-shirt without a pattern that she hardly ever wears. She also wears jeans that come to her knees, and are a dark purple in color. They are torn up, but they are Sam's only pair of pants that fit. She does have a pair of longer blue jeans, but they're way to long for her. She also wears a pair of purple Keens. She also wears a piece of rope around her pants occasionally as a makeshift belt. The rope can be used for other things, however.
Eyes: Sam has hazel eyes.
hair: Chestnut in color.
Accessories: Glasses with dark brown frames, a necklace with a charm that looks like a cat, a pencil that she always wears in her hair, a plush cat that looks somewhat like this, a bag that she holds her cat in, and a huge suitcase that she holds everything else in.

[Personality]
Personality Overview: Sam is a prideful person. She probally would kill someone if they insulted her pride enough. It's just the way she is, because Sam feels that pride is one of the biggest things that a person has. However, she only would get angry if someone insulted a partner's pride, for she thinks the most of her own pride. After that, well, she isn't very serious. She's the type of person who would randomly yell a fruit name and throw a banana at a zombie. She's CRAZEE xD. She's also good with quick thinking, cause she's creative. After all, she made a plush cat that was neon green with yellow stars. She also carry around a 3DS which she paints on all the time. She has a huge binder filled with doodles as well.

She's also destructive. Both on purpose and on accident. She can come up with these elaborate plans of awesomeness that can involve destroying a couple city landmarks, but it also would probally have a lot more destruction in it as well. She's also a klutz, having no foot coordination, and trips a lot. When she does, however, she'll get back up and yell, "I MENT TO DO THAT!" Cause that's just how she rolls.
Teamwork ideals: "So we're going to try to destroy some zombies, eh? I'll go design us a huge rocket launcher that we can attach to our ride so we have THE POWER OF DESTRUCTION!"
Life ideals: "Hey! Lets live life like we're all going to die tommorow. Cause that might actually happen! Woo hoo!"

[History]
History Overview: Sam was born in NYC. She had one creative, crazy parent, and one serious, calm parent. Her mom was an avid artist. Her father was an officer on the NYPD. Can you guess which parent she takes after? She and her mom got along great, but there was a special connection that she had with her father that she had that she knew she would never have with her mother. She loved reading, and would read every book she could get her fingers on. She grew up with a pet cat called Hobbes, a light ginger tomcat.

Sam was homeschooled, so she really didn't make too many friends. She was fine with this, however. She drew and wrote a lot of the time. Her father taught her the ways of a Police Officer, so she could shoot a pistol like a bau5 and was in shape. She really enjoyed her training. Sadly, her father was killed while he was on a case a few years before Z-Day. Which really made her sad.

Then Z-Day came. Sam's mother died, but she was able to get away with her pet cat and an assortment of items. She's now wondering the streets of NYC, trying to survive.
Family: Mother, Father [they DIED XP] Hobbes [Pet Cat, living, traveling with Dan]
Friends: She was homeschooled and such. Her only real friends is Hobbes. *sunglasses* Deal with it.
Love life: She doesn't understand love in real life. She doesn't understand how it works, bceuase she's never loved. Yeah *sunglasses*

[Skills]
Sam is destructive, and she does know how to use a variety of guns. She is also can come up with something in the blink of an eye. She also has minor training as a Police Officer. So *sunglasses* YEAHHH!

[Equipment]
Plush Cat x1
Real Cat x1
Rifle x2
Boomerang painted like a banana x1
Bunch of Bananas x10
Pack of Ammo x50
Bag of Cat Food x1
Cat Carrier x1
3DS x1
Laptop x1
Box of Beagel Bites x10
Rope x1
Suitcase x1
Entire Warriors Collection (in hardback) x1

Pet:

Name: Hobbes
Species: American Shorthaired Tabby
Appearance: Hobbes is a sleek looking tabby cat with a sand colored pelt. He is a bit smaller than your average cat, but that's just how he rolls. His tail, however, is huge. I mean HUGE. He does have a few scars, having been an outdoors cat before Z-Day. He has green eyes as well. His ears are also long, as are his facial whiskers.
Personality and Background: Hobbes is a bit arrogant, but he loves Sam like any pet. He's the type of cat who would, if he was a human, make a rude gesture at a zomibe and yell, "DIE POTATO!" He was adopted by Sam and her family when he was about a year old.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Winterbreezesrule: ACCEPTEDNESS BLAST! Praise Arceus; we have bagel bites and a crap-ton of bananas!

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Okay, I've changed the meat to natural meat from animals. It still says raw flesh hunks in the bio but its animal eat now, not Z-Meat.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Name: Xavier Owens
[Appearance]
height: 5'9
weight: 135 Pounds
Clothing: He wears a white polo shirt, simple blue jeans, and tennis shoes. What kind? He doesn't know, when he bought them he picked them out at random. He is also wearing a fedora (the kind you see a reporter wear in old detective movies). Why? He likes fedoras.
Eyes: Grey, almost like steel
hair: Dark brown hair that's long and wavy. He is growing a small moustache.
Accessories: A backpack full of supplies.
[Personality]
Personality Overview: Xavier is very smart and was (at the time) at the top of his class before the zombie outbreak. Because he is smart, he is often wise and well spoken. He always thinks logically and tries to be prepared for any and all possible situations. He hates depression and tries to be a "half glass full" kind of person. Xavier is always plotting and coming up with schemes to help himself in one way or another. He'll often be sarcastic and make jokes to belittle others. He hates being wronged and he has a very fiery temper when he gets mad. He loves to pretend that he is like a James Bond villian, because it's fun. He LOVES ponies, and southern accents. Don't ask. Also, Xavier isn't very athletic and dislikes sports.

Teamwork ideals: "Follow me if you want to live. Or just do what I tell you, that'll work too."
Life ideals: "Football? Screw that, My Little Pony is on in ten minutes!"
[History]
History Overview: Xavier was born in Mississippi of all places, but he didn't stay there for long. His family has been moving from place to place for years. Xavier has only been living in New York for a year and a half. He hasn't been bullied much because he has always managed to find some sort of elaborate plot to get himself out of trouble. Despite eing the smartest kid in his class, he has a reputation for being the class clown, although once again he'd often find a way to weasel his way out of getting in trouble for his antics. For the past week before the outbreak, Xavier had been planning in case a zombie outbreak DID happen, but unfortunately for him, the zombies decided to come while he was at school. He was eating lunch in the cafeteria when he heard screams from the hallways. Thinking the situation was more like Columbine than Shawn of the Dead, he grabbed his friend Danny and rushed into the back of the cafeteria. By the time he got there, he looked back to see zombies coming in through the door, having a lunch of their own on students. Realizing that his fears had been realized, he grabed some random food items, stuffed thenm into his backpack, and rushed out a backdoor. From there, he made his way to the office, where he found some emergency items in case of a fire, and next door that, he found some medical items in the nurse's office. As he threw out all his text books in his backpack to make room, his friend tugged on his shirt collar and pointed to the incoming group of zombies. Thinking quickly, Xavier opened up his backpack and threw a bag of uncooked beef patties at them, causing them to stop to eat them, which he then used to make his escape. After staying at his friend Danny's house for a bit (he lived closeby; Xavier didn't), which was empty because Danny's parents were at work, Xavier decided he'd head out in order to try and find more supplies and possibly other survivors to help him out.
Family: Mother, Father, and his Sister Elaine [MIA] He has no idea what happened to them, as he never made it back home to find out if they are alive.
Friends: Most of them are dead, but he managed to save his friend Danny, who has similer interests to him but isn't really that smart.
Love life: Uh, he's 15. He's single.
[Skills]
Xavier is the ultimate planner, as such, he's at his best working as a general giving orders to the troops. Of course, thanks to his vast intellect he has knowledge with all kind of technology, espechially computers.
[Equipment]
1x Backpack (which he carries his stuff in)
9x Pencils
1x Stack of Unused Paper (a stack of 40)
x1 Cell Phone
x1 Keychain (comes with free keys!)
1x Fire Axe (thank you school for keeping an AXE in the building. is attached to his backpack instead of in it.)
1x Fire Extinguisher (he has to carry this around because it doesn't fit in his backpack. it hasn't been used yet.)
6x Pony Dolls (Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. one for each of the mane 6!)
8x Knives (found these in the cafeteria, they're not simple cutting knives they give to the students eating, these are the kind that the lunch ladies use to chop and slice stuff up.)
2x Bags of Burger Buns (found in cafeteria. 12 pairs of buns in each bag.)
1x Bag of Frozen Carrots (once again, found in cafeteria. 30 carrots in bag.)
6x Bottles of Water (guess where he found these?)
1x First Aid Kit (found in nurse's office)
2x Bottles of Pain Pills (also found in nurse's office. 30 pills in each bottle.)

I'm bringing with me all the knowledge I have on all the fiction stuff involving zombies, plus ponies. Who doesn't like ponies?

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Billy Mayes: ACCEPTEDNESS BLAST! We are required by law to have at least one Brony on a Zombie team at all times.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Question. Will we all be starting in NYC itself, or n surrounding areas and making our way there? And another question - how long will our posts need to be. It can't be too short, so maybe two/three paragraphs of four lines mininum or something?