• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder by the Dead REDUX

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Rules
1. Standard Serebii Rules apply
2. Stay Active
3. No Flaming
4. No Spamming
5. No arguing with me
6. All Punishment of breaking the rules is up to me and me alone!
7. HAVE FUN PLZ
8. ORGANIZE BEFORE THEY RISE

Plot
The Place: North America
The Year: Not as far away as we'd like
The Situation: ...in a word; Trouble

Turns out a secret organization, secret to even the American government, was conduction Bio-warfare experiments in new Mexico. The organization's name is... Unknown. What? We said they were secret!... Bio-warfare Army Directors or... Baddies for short. The FBI The CIA and some international agencies came in, took them out and destroyed their research.

This was kept entirely secret, and therefore conspiracy theorists immediately got their hands on the details and spread the news across the internet! Geeks and nerds alike flocked to the blogs and youtube videos with the details and began to... prepare.

Every one of them knew this day would come. From the first sightings of "cannibals" in Santa Fe, to the confirmation of an epidemic.

It was the Zombie Apacolypse.

Immediately the situation is the very beginning of the Zombie appocolypse. Zombies are running amuck and people are panicing. Those with plans and their associates are the ones keeping their heads... well sorta. They've begun to turn the world into like Resident Evil and started raiding groceries stores, looting any store they see, turning buildings into little nests and smashing the stairs so zombies can't get up. One girl in particular in the bustling city of New York has stolen a bus and is driving like a total lunatic through the streets, not caring if she hits a zombie or a human.

President [Censored] was about to deliver a message telling the citizens to remain calm.... right before his Zombified Vice President came into the room and ate him. But that wasn't the weirdest part. Someone hijacked the broadcast and told everyone that this "end of the world" is the best thing for the earth. That's what began the hunch that a person is behind it.

Your mission as a survivor is to 1) Find other survivors 2) Not Die 3) Find a safe place to make a base 4) Maybe get lucky 5&6) Find the Sonnova-... bad guy who caused all this and feed him to his zombie hordes 7) Summer Break in Florida 8) Start civilization after the zombie virus kills its victims

The Zombies

These aren't the "Hollywood" sense of zombies. They aren't reanimated corpses brought to life by radiation or chemicals. They're actually infected with a disease that attacks the brain and nervous system, so they have little thought capacity and no sense of pain. It turns them into cannibals and if the one attacked doesn't get eatened, the disease is carried by a bite.

There are a few different strands of this virus. The virus can actually change a person's body in different ways then just their diet and their ability to feel when they've gotten their arm torn off! The different strain victims are affectionately refered to as these names by the survivors. There are only a few known, but it is certain to be more than this.

Deadheads
Basic strain. The most stereotypical of zombies. Slow, nothing special, but they're the most adundant and hunt in groups of 10 or more.

Ankle Biters
Slightly more advance strain. The virus has mutated the victim's teeth and turned them into giant and very sharp chompers. These fellows are a bit faster and hunt in only packs of 5 due to their nasty habit of Zombie Cannibalism when food is tight.

Shankers
At the same level as Ankle Biters, only difference is their finger bones have grown exponentially into giant claws.

Banshees
These are faster, more advanced and have slightly higher entelligence than the lower strains. They have mutated vocal cords that can give off super sonic shrieks that cause huge amounts of pain and can cause hearing loss and/or loss of conciousness for prolonged exposure. Only hunt in packs of three because they're also affected by the others' shrieks themselves.

Brutals
These are some of the most advanced zombies of all. They are mutated to have huge amounts of muscle and strength, but they are territorial and take command of Deadheads in groups. Only one can be seen in an area or else they would fight amoungst themselves in zombie civil war [man that'd look cool!]

Your Role

You're part of a small group of survivors, trying to find a safe haven away from the zombie hordes and possibly the cause for the outbreak. It may be a hunch, but one person could be the cause for all of this. You're all New Yorkers, trying to flee north, hoping the colder climate would stop the Zombies

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Taylor Darwin

Like my Great-Great Grandpa Chuck used to say; All evolution is a mutation. That being said, one species evolution is another species mutation. Like say, a virus and the human race. And with that in mind, I believe my actions in the following months are acceptable.

"Woooooohooooooo!" Taylor gripped the steering wheel and was swerving through the once-prosperous streets of Times Square in New York City. She "relieved" the regular driver of his responsibilities a few minutes ago and made a game of seeing how many zombies she should plow over in her search for potential team-mates. So far, the driver was NOT a good candidate.

"You're insaaaaaaane!" the regular bus driver shouted as he bounced around in the seats.

"HEY! Read the sign buddy: No talkin' to the driver!" Taylor said with a smile on her face "You wanna get out and walk?!"

Taylor put in her Zombie mix CD into the dashboard player and pumped out a rock version of the Super Mario Bros theme as she began vocalizing along with it.

"Be da dadada badada DADA!"

48 hours ago, everything was normal. But from 6 different locations around the states, the disease spread. And in that short time, North America has been in pandimonium.

Taylor was one of the thousands of people global that had plans for just such an occasion. Most of them had plans involving just barracading themselves in malls or storing food supplies in their attics and taking the ladder up with them.

Taylor had a slightly more... hands-on strategy. Kill as many zombies as she could while road-tripping up north. But right now, she needed a team. And, call her picky, but she needs a team of people who were some-what insane!

[Ok guys, first posts should be something like you seeing Taylor's bus and getting aboard!]

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
James Jones

James was busy tightening nuts and bolts on his Mega Zombie Killing Car, which was just a Bank Van, you know the sort that carry all the cash and that bullet proof, same as that sort, 'cept this one has spikes. Lots and lots of spikes.

"Hmm" James said as he looked over to his car equpiment, "Guess I need to make another run for supplies." James said talking to himself, he did this on occasion, you know, to keep the mind from going crazy.

"Looks like I'll need a radiator hose, some Diesel, and a new back left wheel, and I'll be ready."

James stood up from the MZKC, and went to get his guns and his trusty Crowbar. He opened the garager door and casually walked out, well as casually as a guy can in a zombie world.

A lone deadhead slowly stummbled towards James. "Well you have a pretty mouth." The Welsh man said as he pulled down his hockey mask and hit the Deadhead in the mouth with his crowbar.

"I wonder why he was alone..." James said as he looked about. He then heard it, it was a bus. It's tires screeching, it couldn't be that far away. It might even have the stuff James needed.

James did a small smirk from behind his mask as he began to run to the noise.

James came to an aburpt stop as he saw the bus run over a few deadheads.

"This is great!" James said as he pulled out his shotgun. "EY BUS DRIVER MIND TAKING ANOTHER PASSANGER!" James shouted as he ran as fast as he could to the bus, firing three shoots at some Deadheads.

[Equipment]
Crowbar x1
Remington 870 Shotgun x1 (17 shells)
Glock 17 x1 (25 bullets)
Painkillers x5
Hockey Mask x1
A semi complete car x1 (Needs parts)
Beef Jerky x6
Misc parts x10 (Located in his garage, sadly do not work with Semi Complete car)
Garage Keys x1

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
New York City

Diego had been thinking. No, not about the Zombie apocalypse. Well kinda. But not in the normal sense. He was thinking about the ruins of the great ancient Mayan, Aztec and Incan Empires. They could make very good shelters in the jungles and mountains and such.

He misses his family and friends, the few that he had. Oh look a few zombies. Diego had been going through them so recently he was able to attack them like second nature. He didn't have to use Force or Finnesse though. There was a nice big piece of pipe nearby. He took care of them before noticing a nearby fire. He placed the pipe, bloody end into the fire.

Diego then saw a fellow with a hockey mask take of zombies. "Hey, nice day, isn't it?" Diego said. He wasn't excited, but he wasn't sad. A bit... restless and goalless he supposed...

Oh boy, it was a wounded Banshee. Diego just through a piece of garbage before it opened its mouth. It began choking and died. Diego just shook his head. Rest in peace.

Oh look, a bus. And it ran over zombies. Cool. "Hey, mind taking me? Don't worry, I'm a doctor," Diego said as he ran to the bus with the hockey mask guy. He was by no means dull but not exactly the stereotypical crazy.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Xavier Owens

Xavier rushed from car to car, making sure he wasn't being followed. Those damn zombies had a tendancy to come from behind. To make things worse, carrying a backpack full of stuff and a fire extingusher wasn't exactly helping the situation. Oh well, the supplies were nessesary, and from what he discovered 2 minutes ago fire extingushers make a good blunt weapon for bashing zombies. After making sure there weren't any zombies behind him, he looked forward to see a bus smashing it's way down the street, until it swerved and stopped in the middle of the road. From the looks of it, the driver was an insane druggie who was having the time of her life running over zombies. Well, at least she wasn't a zombie, and at least he'd finally be able to put down some of this stuff he was carrying on the bus. "Hmph. That'll do I guess.", he said as he ran towards the bus.

Xavier's Supplies
1x Backpack (which he carries his stuff in)
9x Pencils
1x Stack of Unused Paper (a stack of 40)
x1 Cell Phone
x1 Keychain (comes with free keys!)
1x Fire Axe (is attached to his backpack instead of in it.)
1x Fire Extinguisher (he has to carry this around because it doesn't fit in his backpack. it hasn't been used yet.)
6x Pony Dolls (Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. one for each of the mane 6!)
8x Knives
2x Bags of Burger Buns (12 pairs of buns in each bag.)
1x Bag of Frozen Carrots (30 carrots in bag.)
6x Bottles of Water
1x First Aid Kit
2x Bottles of Pain Pills (30 pills in each bottle.)

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Seth 'Krazy' Zyrax
New York City

Stupid people. Getting in the way of that bus won't help. Everyone will just get run over, like EVERYONE else does. What I need is a way to approach her without becoming Roadkill. And Alpha needs to be there too. Urgh. Time to waste precious valuables.

Seth leapt off of the edge of a neon sign, swinging off of a pole onto another. As he quickly edged his way down into the road of Times Square, he pulled out his two katanas, landing with a thud, his two blades bared. His pet Wolf, Alpha, was now appearing from a staircase nearby, growling at nearby Deadheads. Seth slashed out at one, then stopped as he heard a rumbling noise. The bus was coming back. He ran onto the pavement, Alpha now by his side. As the bus approached, Seth took a smoke bomb from his belt, and threw it into the road. As it burst open, Times Square became smothered in a thick, pitch-black veil.

Seth turned on his visor's heat sensor, and could pick up the buses engine heat clearly. Running towards it, he lunged out at a few cold-temp Z's, and ensured Alpha was behind him. he approached the bus, and knocked on the door. Although it was dark, he was sure the driver would recognize a human knock from a Z attack. Now all Seth had to do was wait. Patience, however, was NOT one of Seth's virtues.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Taylor Darwin

Seeing the road behind her was painted a sufficient shade of zombie-blood maroon, Taylor decided to stop for a second. Obviously, her little stunt had cleared the path of most of the zombies, but it may have also attracted some survivors crazy enough to flag down a ragin bus. Good sign. Taylor wanted a team almost insane as she was so that they would be able to put up with her crazy schemes and personality quirks.

She did a quick turn on the wheel and slammed on the breaks. The Bus nearly tipped over and landed with a giant thud. Obviously, the real bus driver in the back wasn't too pleased, but he was more afraid of Taylor's Machete than breaking the vehicle. Taylor opened the doors and began pounding on the steering wheel horn to get the survivors' attention. Soon enough, she was met with a large, muscular man in a hockey mask, wielding a crow bar like Gordon Freeman, a couple guys in dark clothes [and a dog] and two boys looking like they just ran from the school yard.

"All aboard the Life Bus, line 420: en route to SURVIVAL! Ahahhahaha!" Taylor snickered as the group approached the doors. She drew a gun and pointed it straight up as a warning that she was not to be messed with. "Now don't be shy, GET YOUR SKRAWNY BUTTS! You're sitting ducks for the Zeds!"

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
"What the hell?! What's with the smoke?" Xavier stared out of the window, only seeing smoke. Who the hell turned on the smokescreen? HOW did someone turn on a smokescreen in the middle of the street in New York City? Whoever did this is either a genius for blinding the zombies, or a moron for blinding us. Xavier suddenly saw a two shadows appear in the smoke, and go up to the door. When they got to the door, Xavier could make out a human hand knock on the door. Xavier pointed to the hand while looking at the bus driver. "You see that?" The bus driver was still catching his breath from the druggie girl's ride of mayham, but he managed to nod and get out the words, "Uh-huh."

Xavier's Supplies
9x Pencils
x1 Cell Phone
1x Fire Extinguisher (he has to carry this around because it doesn't fit in his backpack. it hasn't been used yet.)
6x Pony Dolls (Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. one for each of the mane 6!)
8x Knives
6x Bottles of Water
1x First Aid Kit

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Seth 'Krazy' Zyrax

The bus door opened as the smoke wafted around the bus, and as Seth looked in, he saw a teenage boy, not much younger than himself, standing there. "Thanks for letting me in, its cold underneath my smokescreen..." Seth clambered onto the bus, Alpha next to him, wagging his tail like an ordinary puppy would. Yet his markings and bodily features showed clearly that he was a wolf. Seth sheathed his katanas, but drew a dagger into his left hand, and kept his right hand free. As he sat down, scrounging around for a chocolate bar, he yelled out as Alpha snatched the bag off of him, grabbing a hunk of gazelle flesh. "That's one of only 15 hunks I have, Alpha. When you run out, you starve, unless we get some fresh meat." Alpha bowed his head, then approached the bus driver, sniffing at her and wagging his tail rapidly. Seth sat back, watching everyone else.

As he ate his chocolate, Seth became increasingly concerned of a person who was appearing to be in pain on the bus. His heat sensor showed a human in a foetal position in the back of the bus. Slowly, Seth approached the rear, brandishing his dagger, leaving Alpha to investigate and make a nuisance of himself. As Seth opened the door, he saw a bus driver laying there. Seth stared at the man, his dagger in hand. The man stared back, then looked away.

"Well, I'm assuming there is a good reason for this... So I'm just going to pretend I never saw this..." Seth muttered.

Seth approached the boy who had let him in. "Thanks again. There's a whole load of deadheads in that smoke, but they're attacking each other. I had to slash out at a few but they fall easily to a decapitation. I'm Seth."

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: I'm having trouble editing my previous post. Oh well.)

"Hurry up Danny! Get on the bus before it takes off!" Xavier yelled at his friend while sitting next to the bus driver and the weird ninja guy with a wolf. Where the hell does a guy get smoke bombs and a pet wolf in New York? Oh well, at least he looks like he actually knows how to use them. Danny ran on the bus, panting heavily. "Don't...go so..fast.." "That's what you get for being overweight Dan." Of course he forgot to take his backpack or anything, and makes me carry all our stuff. "Here, take this. If you're not going to carry anything else, you're carrying the fire extinguisher." He handed him the extinguisher which even that he stuggled to hold. "Hey lady, where are you taking this bus anyway?" Xavier yelled at the girl driving the bus.

Xavier's Supplies
9x Pencils
x1 Cell Phone
1x Fire Extinguisher (he has to carry this around because it doesn't fit in his backpack. it hasn't been used yet. is currently making Danny carry it.)
8x Knives
6x Bottles of Water
1x First Aid Kit

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
James Jones

"It's nice to feel trusted." James said in a deadpan tone as he noticed the girl aim a gun up into the air. "But from my experiance, loud noise make The Walkers bit snappy..." James said as he walked over to a seat a few rows behind the girl and pulled up his hockey mask.

"It looks pretty cramped in here..." James said to the girl. "I highly doubt that is were you sleep..." the Welshman said looking around the bus. "It doesn't even look like you have a spare back left tire, spare radiator hose, or diesal in here..."

James line of sight then fell on to the man in the back of the bus, "Who's that?" James asked the girl. "But before you say, let me guess. He's either, A some poor bus driver, who you GTA'd. B, your Love Slave. C, Food/bait. Or D, the last poor sap you picked up."

[Equipment]
Crowbar x1
Glock 17 x1 (25 bullets)
Painkillers x5
Hockey Mask x1
Beef Jerky x6
Misc parts x10 (Located in his garage, sadly do not work with Semi Complete car)
Garage Keys x1

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
New York City

Diego saw the bus and saw the girl inside. From what he saw, she was unhinged, attractive and meaning business based on her wielding a gun.

He likes her.

Well, he was finished with what he had to do here and someone had to be somewhat sane enough to keep these people from hurting themselves... permanently at any rate. Diego got on the bus and smiled at her. He saw the others come in. A guy with a hockey mask, some two guys and a pet. He also a few others as well. Looks like a motley crew.

A zombie apocalypse was not on Diego's Top 5 for impossible things happening. This was mainly for the people that could be involved but from the looks of things, it may not be so bad after all...

"Okay, hi everyone. My name is Diego. I'm a doctor of sorts. Well combat medic. I can wield my super hammer and axe. I also have other cool stuff. My job is to make sure you don't kill each other," Diego said with a smile.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Xavier Owens

(Well that's good, a combat medic. I could use him in my grand plan to destroy the zombies. Mwahahahaha.) Xavier thought to himself. At least he doesn't look crazy. At least I hope he isn't. "Hey bro, good to see another face that isn't a zombie." Xavier looked back down at the bus driver. Then it hit him. This guy was scared out of his mind because he'd been riding around with the crazy driving the bus for the past few minutes. And now he was in the bus too. This is going to be a long ride.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Seth 'Krazy' Zyrax

Well, hey! A Medic! Someone I can talk to about medicines, and maybe we could compare ingredients and ideas... But I don't really think he'll want to talk... Diego, was it? Hm. I'll remember that.

Seth watched as the bus filled up, and hoped that the smoke cleared soon. It wasn't a fear of the deadheads, it was that the smoke bomb he dropped was a test. As Seth watched, he felt it may be time to try and gain trust. Slowly, he reached and took off his visor, revealing his dark brown eyes underneath. He smiled at everyone, and his cheeks reddened. "I'm not the most talkative or enthusiastic, and to be honest I'm shy. But I'm not a pushover. Mess with me and I WILL slash you, or poison you. If anything, my pet wolf will get to you. He may be small, but he's protective. And if you prove yourself to me as either friends or allies, he'll accept you into our pack. And for those of you who care, my name is Seth Zyrax. It's nice to meet you all. Anyway, if you want to talk about anything, I'll be at the back of the upper deck with my wolf cub."

Seth turned and started climbing the stairs. "C'mon Alpha." As the wolf cub barked in excitement, Seth disappeared upstairs, the 4-month old cub in hot pursuit.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
"Sam" Evans

"DIE ZOMBIES DIE!" I yell, firing my shotgun about seven times. This gun was specially made so it could hold up to ten bullets. Every zombie that had been surrounding me was now down. I picked up the cat carrier and opened the door. Hobbes jumped out and padded over to one of the deadheads. He sniffed it, and promptly walked back to me, tail high up in the air.

The cat then jumped onto my shoulder and dug his claws into it. I winced, but i got over the pain quickly. I grabbed my suitcase, stuffed the cat-carrier into it, pulled the handle out, and began running, pulling the suitcase behind me. It had wheels, which made everything a heck of a lot easier.

I passed a few zombies, but I was running too quickly for the deadheads to do anything. I ended up tripping, however. As I got back up, I saw a bus zoom by, almost hitting me. I then saw two dudes chasing after it. I grabbed my cat and yelled, "HEY! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!"

I was about to reach the bus when a smokescreen came out of nowhere.

"DAMNIT!" I yelled. Hobbes' fur bristled, and I ran into the bus. Thank God it was stopped. I felt my way to the door and stumbled in. The first thing I noticed was that I was the only girl there, minus the driver. And i saw some dude with a wolf.

"WHO WANTS A BANANA?" I yelled, grabbing a bunch of bananas. I started swinging them around.
[equipment]

Plush Cat x1
Real Cat x1
Rifle x2
Boomerang painted like a banana x1
Bunch of Bananas x10
Pack of Ammo x49
Bag of Cat Food x1
Cat Carrier x1
3DS x1
Laptop x1
Box of Beagel Bites x10
Rope x1
Suitcase x1
Entire Warriors Collection (in hardback) x1

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Xavier Owens

"The fruity girl has bananas. How fitting." Xavier said, whilst looking at the loopy girl weilding a bundle of bananas in her hand. The people on this bus were getting more and more ridiculous by the minute. As he sat there Xavier felt more and more sympathetic for the poor bus driver, sitting at the back of the bus. he just hoped the poor guy didn't end up being used as a sacrifice later one to save someone else's ***.

(OOC: Mark my words: Xavier is keeping this damn bus driver alive, no matter what! I'll never let one of you guys kill the poor guy!)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Taylor Darwin

Well well well, what a motley crew I have assembled here. Taylor thought as the newest team member charged in, bananas at the ready. Taylor leaned back in her cushy seat and templed her fingers like the Godfather or something equally as menacing without actually being evil. She shot a sinister grin towards her new comrades and honked the horn unsolicitedly to get their attention.

"Alright folks, here's the deal: the name's Taylor. I have a gun, a bus and a plan. If you don't go along with the plan, you're off the bus. If you cross me, you'll meet the gun. Any questions?" Taylor said as she began expertly twirling her gun around her index finger. She was definately feeling badass, even when some of these guys were much larger than she was. "OH of course you all have the same question: what IS said plan? Simple: we roadtrip up north. Zombies are lightweights when it comes to the cold. We go as far as Churchill and we should be able to wait out about a month or so. That's when (hypothetically) the virus becomes fatal and kills its host.

"Don't like the plan? The door is right there!"

Taylor holstered her gun on her waist as she looked out at her crew. Aside from the actual bus driver, they looked capable and ready for whatever came at them. It was a shame that some of them may die on this little road trip. Taylor reached into her knapsack and began chucking energy drinks to her new teammates.

"You'll need 'em, trust me." Taylor swirved her chair around so she looked at the road ahead. "All aboard who's staying aboard?"

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Nice having my questions ansewerd... James thought to himself as he caught the can or monster. he popped the top as he stood up from his seat.

"Well I guess that's better then my plan of just fixing up my MZKC..." James said as he looked at Taylor.

"Name is James, I ain't a great one, but I'm a pretty good mechanic." James said as he held the can up high.

"So, Chuchill?" James said looking around. "I hear that's pretty far up..." The Hooded Welshman said "Prehaps we should get some appliances before doing that." James said to Taylor as he took a sip of the energy drink.

"And while we do that, I could have a look over the bus, you know, remove some of the crushed bone from the wheel axel. Fix the AC, that sorta thing." James suggested to Taylor.

"Hell, we might even bond a little bit." James said in a somewhat flirty/jokingly tone to the girl.

[Equipment]
Crowbar x1
Glock 17 x1 (25 bullets)
Painkillers x5
Hockey Mask x1
Beef Jerky x6
Garage Keys x1

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
New York City

Diego laughed at James' comments and smiled and nodded at everyone else as they got on the bus.

"Alright folks, here's the deal: the name's Taylor. I have a gun, a bus and a plan. If you don't go along with the plan, you're off the bus. If you cross me, you'll meet the gun. Any questions?" Taylor said as she began expertly twirling her gun around her index finger. Diego just looked at her with a mix of admiration, absurdity and annoyance. "OH of course you all have the same question: what IS said plan? Simple: we roadtrip up north. Zombies are lightweights when it comes to the cold. We go as far as Churchill and we should be able to wait out about a month or so. That's when (hypothetically) the virus becomes fatal and kills its host.

Taylor holstered her gun on her waist as she looked out at her crew. Aside from the actual bus driver, they looked capable and ready for whatever came at them. It was a shame that some of them may die on this little road trip. Taylor reached into her knapsack and began chucking energy drinks to her new teammates.

"You'll need 'em, trust me." Taylor swirved her chair around so she looked at the road ahead. "All aboard who's staying aboard?"

Well, Diego looked at it. He could either continue on his own or with people. There was a bus, but the person in charge may be sociopathic and psychopathic with no regards to human life. He had a feeling he would be seeing her alot.

Why does he choose to be attracted to the girls that could potentially hurt him emotionally no one knows. She could end up dead because of her recklessness.

Diego looked at James with some respect. He was glad they had a mechanic on board for this. Then he heard his next comment and Diego's eyes narrowed. While the respect didn't change, he was not feeling a bit angry.

Pushing that aside, he took a deep breath. "Hey James, if you need a tool I can lend you Force," Diego said as he took out the super-hammer. "I'll have to show you how it works though," Diego said before looking at Taylor. He bit his lip before shaking his head.

"All right, as the doctor, I have to tell you to all be careful. I am in charge of your reckless lives don't trying doing anything stupid. Well, too stupid anyway," Diego said as he put the energy drink aside. He didn't need any crash and burns.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Seth came downstairs after he heard the horn honk. He realised something was up. He sat with the others, but stayed silent, listening to the speech.

"Alright folks, here's the deal: the name's Taylor. I have a gun, a bus and a plan. If you don't go along with the plan, you're off the bus. If you cross me, you'll meet the gun. Any questions?"

Seth looked at the others, expecting a question. When none came, she continued.

"OH of course you all have the same question: what IS said plan? Simple: we roadtrip up north. Zombies are lightweights when it comes to the cold. We go as far as Churchill and we should be able to wait out about a month or so. That's when (hypothetically) the virus becomes fatal and kills its host.

Seth shook his head. I like the plan all right. Suits me, so long as there's some food for my cub. He grinned maliciously. And some pickings to kill.

"Me. It'll be nice for me and Alpha to have some company. I need a friend right about now..." Seth smiled, and took his pads off, then stretched his stiff arms and legs. Sighing, he grabbed the energy drink, opened it, and stretched out across a seat, relaxing. Alpha lay on the floor next to him, chewing on a hunk of meat from Seth's bag.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Xavier Owens

(OOC: I'm not really sure if Xaiver's friend is suposed to be here, so tell me if he is or not.)

Aw hell yeah, free stuff! Xavier grabbed his energy drink midair and immediately stuffed it into his backpack.

"Alright, that plan sounds good, but we're going to need to prepare. I think we should head to the nearest gas station. They tend to have tons of random crap that could be useful at a time like this, plus of course it'll have gas to get this bus to Churchill. I might even be able to make some tools to use if I find the right stuff..." Xavier began to daydream of all the different things he could make out of random household items. He couldn't wait to see what he could find and put to use.

Xavier's Supplies
9x Pencils
x1 Cell Phone
1x Fire Extinguisher (he has to carry this around because it doesn't fit in his backpack. it hasn't been used yet. is currently making Danny carry it.)
8x Knives
6x Bottles of Water
1x First Aid Kit
1x Energy Drink