• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder by the Dead SU Thread

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
heh heh, sorry about that. It looked longer on in the reply box...

Anyway, I've added a bit to it so it should be good.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
@ Manaphy Mare: Eehhh I don't know. That Banshee thing in general is giving me the "blehs" in general. Other stuff is ok. PENDINGNESS

Hm... Well her being 1/2 Banshee is vital to why she fits as the Biatch of the group, perhaps we could compromise and say she can only predict 30 min out tops and it doesn't work if they have some kind of bond/connection with her (meaning she wouldn't be able to tell if anyone in the group was about to get, say, mauled by a pack of Anklebiters). Does that sound like a good compromise?

onixan

Onii-sama
I would like to throw a reserve for a mentally unstable, dementia ridden, drug addicted "Hill Billy" if you don't mind. :D

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@The Sequel Returns: ACCEPTEDNESS PAWNCH!
@Manaphy Mare: Sorry It really just doesn't work for me. Could you have a non-banshee character? Besides, it would confuse too much with the actual zombie!
@onixan: ALRIGHT! DRUGGY-YOKLE! RESERVEDNESS PAWNCH!
@Baby-Faced Assasin 34: Ok, my young Altair. You have been honoured to recieve a RESERVEDNESS PAWNCH TO DA FACE!

Last edited:

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

Name: Tony Miller

[Appearance]

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 250 pounds

Clothing: His clothing is like a biker. He wears a black biker jacket that similarly looks like the ones Arnold Schwarzenegger wore during Terminator 2. Coincidentally too he also wears a black shirt, black pants and black boots that also looks like the ones worn by the terminator. He also wears black gloves and a hat that covers his hair.

Eyes: His eyes are brown.

Hair: His hair is side parted but it is covered with his hat.

Accessories: A belt that’s all.

[Personality]
Personality Overview: Tony is very clever, he thinks before he acts. He is very confident on what he will do. He is brave, kind and sometimes aggressive. He is helpful and never backs down on a fight. He is a typical adult and has a dream (created during the apocalypse) of becoming the guy to kill the most zombies. He loves anything except evil. But sometimes he can be very greedy, he is sometimes envy on people that are way cooler than. He likes to use heavier and more powerful weapons to kill zombies. He likes all the blood that gushes and spill out when he kills a zombie and loves to savor that moment. Tony is sometimes a goofy, beer-loving smart guy that likes to work with machines. He is also "extremely excited" about everything, like managing to visit a concert and kill a lot of zombies, making him more of an optimist, and believes himself to be indestructible.

Teamwork ideals: “I don’t care about teamwork or anything, let’s just kill these zombies!”

Life ideals: "Life ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how being successful in life is done.”

[History]
History Overview: Not much is known about Tony but Tony is a mechanic with a love of life, a firm belief in his own immortality, and the ability to treat any setback as a fun dare to impress his friends. Born and raised in Savannah, Tony divided up his time working at the local garage, hanging out with his buddies, and dropping by for Sunday dinners with his mother. He was also a biker and also spent most of his time riding around Savannah. His life before was blurry and is never known, All he knows is that he was born in February 27 (he doesn't know when) and that he was raised in Savannah that's all. 1 week before the zombie apocalypse happened, when nerds and dorks posted videos about the infection. Tony started training in hand to hand combat and started learning how to use guns.

During the first few weeks of the infection, he was able to fight off every single one. Then one day the zombies had to go and spoil everything like killing his parents and his buddies. Tony left his home and moved to a mall, meeting other survivors. Soon afterward, Tony left Georgia and moved up, moving state to state until he arrived in New York. He ran to the nearest house he could find and stayed there for the night. Now Tony is looking for new things to occupy his time, and finding plenty of survivors. It turns out the zombie apocalypse is one big dare, and there’s no shortage of crazy stuff he can try to impress his new buddies.

Family: Parents (Zombie (Deceased).)

Friends: Co-workers (Zombie (Deceased).)

Love life: Nothing much

[Skills]

He is very skilled in fighting and is very strong. He is also good in wielding dual guns and flipping and cocking shotguns whilst riding a motorcycle. He is also a mechanic and so can fix stuff.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Ok, took out the Bean sidhe powes, but added a different ability in it's place (Nothing supernatural though).

onixan

Onii-sama
Name: Mudd Royce
[Appearance]

height: 6'4"
weight: 250lbs
Clothing: Mudd wears a "Micky's hard liquor" hat to cover his thinning hair. He prefers the worn steel toe boots he has owned for years, feeling that if they were going to give out on him they would have by now. His typical daily outfit consist of blue jeans with large holes in the left thigh both knees and frayed ends at the bottom, a wife beater with a black shirt over it, and on cold days a dark denim jacket with "Karl's Fun-eral Home" embroidered on the back in orange lettering.
Eyes: dark green
hair: light brown, greasy and thinning in spots
Accessories: A can of skoal, pack of malbaro reds some of these "special", cheep immiatation silver watch

[Personality]
Personality Overview: Mudd is not a social butterfly. He has dilusions that he is the normal ideal person and everyone else is the weird one. He is known to spit a bit of dry humor on any situation but rarely laughs at something others would find humorous as well. If you anger him its not a wise idea to be anywhere in the same county, he'll get you back and make you pay for pissing him off. He is quick to anger but responds very well to stress until it reaches a certain threshold, at which point he begins to hear a voice in his head that goes by the name of "Mr. Air Conditioner Pants". This voice haunts him and generally tries to throw his already fragile psyche over the edge.
Teamwork ideals: "Yeh ****ers might wannah' stay outa my way if ya know whats good fer' ya"
Life ideals: "Worlds too weird to worry 'bout any of this petty ****"

[History]
History Overview: Mudd was raised by his alcoholic father after his mother passed away in labor at the county medical center in his small rural town. He was beaten on a regular basis yet still viewed his blue collar father as the ideal man. At age 11 a middle eastern man from social services took Mudd from his father, this was the point where his life really began to fall to pieces. He bounced around between foster homes for several years, all the while blaming the middle eastern man for all his troubles leading him to distrust all of similar heritage. At age 15 he was placed in the care of a fire and brimstone preacher who regularly "beat the demons" out of the troubled man.

Mudd experienced his first run-in with the law nine months later after leaving the preacher with a broken jaw and a sever concussion after he struck him with a spade. By the time his trial came around he was 16 and tried as an adult. The mere child was charged with attempted murder and placed in the state penitential for 12 years.

After being released at age 30, detained by several violent incidents, he remained homeless for three years before getting a government funded apt. He started work at Karl's Fun-eral home shortly after and worked there until the virus struck.
Family: Chris Royce (father, dead), Brenda Royce (mother, dead)
Friends: His dealer, name unknown
Love life: Righty. Most women don't like Mudd for some reason

[Skills]
He can improvise weaponry or shelter from near anything.
He can take damage without noticing (especially if high on PCP), though this can cause him to push it too far.
He doesn't fear death.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Baby-face: Gonna need a little more history, then you're cool!
@ Manaphy: Went over it, the powers are all gone, which is good. But you didn't edit the banshee stuff completely out. You're still good though. K? ACCEPTEDNESS PAWNCH IN DA FACE
@onixan: Ready? ACCEPTEDNESS PAWNCH!
Hey guys, changed my character's name to Taylor ok?

id like to sign up as ladies man

Name:Greg Hansol
[Appearance]
height:6'0"
weight:195
Clothing:Greg wears a suit and tie. always. as well as black dress shoes
Eyes:He has dark brown eyes that look easy to get lost in.
hair: he has short straight black hair that always has spiked bangs.
Accessories: sunglasses
[Personality]
Personality Overview: Greg is very cocky about himself. He always considers himself the best when really, hes a huge coward at heart. He like to talk about himself, but always leaves room for females to chime in. unless they disrespect him, then he loses a bit of his edge, but always bounces right back when he spots a new woman.
Teamwork ideals: "Teamwork? I love teamwork. Especially with my lady friends if you catch my drift."
Life ideals: "I am an expert in the ways of love. I have made love to many fine ladies from the lowliest bus station skank to the classiest most sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society... bus station skank."
[History]
History Overview: Greg was constantly made fun of in high school. As soon as graduation happened, he decided it was time to change his image. Now he thinks of himself as a smooth player and belives he can get all the ladies. He finally got a girlfriend after high school, but he was soon dumped after being caught cheating on her. He always seeks out new girls to try and hit on, and after being rejected once, goes back for more. His latest relationship ended in tragedy. As they were cuddling in his living room she said she was feeing sick. Being the gentleman he is on the inside he let her use his restroom. After a few minutes he heard things falling over and became worried. He quickly left the house and took refuge at his friend Richard's house who wasn't home at the time. Luckily, after being struck by the virus, his friend never came home.
Family: Parents (deceased)
Friends: Richard (deceased)
Love life: always looking
[Skills]
He found a .45 in Richard's basement as well as a large supply of shells
He is much smarter than he looks
He uses his manly charm to keep people calm.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Baby-faced: One thing though dude and everyone: This RPG starts when the zombie appocolypse is just like a few days in, not weeks. K? ACCEPTEDNESS PAWNCH!
@Jman2220: Sorry, too short in all areas. But I will keep a reserve for you! REJECTEDNESS!

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
@Manaphy Mare: Haha, what an appropriate name... "Sidhe" is pronounced "shee" after all.

@Killer Squirtle: LOL, Mary Sue and Gary Stu, eh? Your character must live a sad life, haha.

Here's my signup, at long last... out of the four character types I mentioned earlier, I decided to go with the Mystical Wizard-type.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Vincent "Merlin" Estrel

--Appearance--

Height:
5'2"
Weight: 108 lbs.
Clothing: The most prominent feature of Merlin's outfit is his coat, which is purple as a plum on the outside and lined with pink satin on the inside. It's long enough to reach a few inches below his knees, and fits snugly around him. Near the bottom it tapers off as if into tails. The coat is trimmed with bright green embroidery, and there are buttons of that same colour near the collar, waist, and edges of sleeves, but those buttons are never fastened. The only place where the coat is fastened is at the waist, by way of a little silver chain. There are two large pockets on the outside, with traces of a fancy-looking green flower design on each.

Although I described Merlin's coat in an elaborate fashion, I can't do so with the rest of his outfit. He also wears a lavender-coloured shirt made of silk, deep teal trousers, and shoes made of grey leather. There, one sentence. Though I can say the trousers fit as snugly as the coat does.

Eyes: Dull marble green, with green eyeshadow
Hair: Straight and black, in a low ponytail, with shorter wisps at the sides of his face. If he has his hair down in public, that's not a good sign, for it means he's grieving over something, or in rarer cases, depressed.
Accessories: Two rings on the middle and index fingers of his right hand: one with an amethyst stone and one with a ruby one, both with runes on them.

--Personality--

Overview:
Merlin picked his nickname for a good reason--he is in fact a wizard in his own right. This erudite individual enjoys old legends and lore, and loves to read in general. In the little flat above his shop one will find one wall filled with ancient documents and scrolls, dusty spellbooks, dictionaries of forgotten languages, books on paranormal topics, and a plethora of kinds of mythology. All these topics are ones Merlin shows a deep passion for, especially those concerning the paranormal and the ways of magic in the world. Indeed, he is very spiritual in nature, and that in turn makes him very open-minded about things, especially when considering reasons behind a problem.

Sometimes Merlin will make decisions based on what "feels" right, but he tends to want to secure this decision with a logical explanation behind it. The way he reasons and such would have made him an excellent scientist, but he believes that science offers limited explanations on how the world works. In a conversation, it's not uncommon to hear him make witty, intellectual remarks, and to embellish an answer to a personal question. He also enjoys speaking in riddles and being philosophical. This characteristic makes him sound quite a bit ostentatious, but he offsets that by trying to add a little bit of modesty when talking about himself.

Another thing about Merlin is that he does not like to get into fights or arguments; he'll usually try to avoid these unless the threat is significantly important. Also, he enjoys being around people, and isn't shy about starting a conversation with someone. Nor is he afraid to express his emotions, but he does suppress them to a noticeable degree. Lastly, he has great respect for nature, regarding it as the highest spiritual presence in existence. And finally, he's not gay. (A couple of people in past RPG's thought he was...)

Teamwork Ideals: "A team is defined as a group with a common goal or view of the world, whose members vow not to harm each other nor reign superior or inferior over another. One where everyone does a combination of leading and following, of speaking and listening, of working for oneself and the common good."
Life Ideals: "During one's life, the white light of the soul splits into a rainbow, where one has many different ways to shine. Yet with the holy light, we are one and divine."

--History--

Overview:
The Estrel family is from Italy (Vincent was born in Venice), but Vincent's parents had a habit of traveling a lot, helping out with places of paranormal research in places in the world that had magical significance to them. Thus when Vincent was only four years old, the family moved to Wales. Some of Vincent's fondest memories of this time of his childhood included the family outings , the most memorable being a visit to the place that once contained the mystical island of Avalon, and to the gatherings at Stonehenge to celebrate the solstices. Then there were the full moon rituals in a courtyard overlooking a castle in the distance, and the cheery and slightly creepy Halloween festivals in town.

Another thing Vincent's parents did was bring him with them to their research groups and such. It was there that he learned about such topics as ghosts, auras, divination, and psychic abilities. He likened the experience to a whole bunch of adults sitting around and telling ghost stories, without the campfire and without the spooky-sounding voices of course. The group also held spiritual gatherings and celebrations of nature. It was a wonderful time indeed.

Vincent's uncle Joe, on the other hand, was a businessperson, working in a nearby accounting firm. When Vincent was ten, Joe got fired from this job for sexual harrassment of a co-worker, and his brother (Vincent's father) got talked into bailing him out of jail for it, costing him quite a bit of money. Vincent's father had long had a rivalry with Joe, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. To avoid family humiliation and find another job, the Estrel family decided it was high time for another move, this time all the way to the US. There, Vincent and his parents lived in the outskirts of Boston, due to the job his father had to take. Even though the family attended another paranormal research group in Salem every weekend, life didn't seem quite as special as it did before.

However, Vincent's neighbours changed that. The Donneley family had three sons (two of which were adopted), who Vincent frequently spent time with and even went to school with during certain years. The four boys enjoyed wandering around the city, spying on and sneaking into places and causing some minor mischief--but nothing too destructive. Their most memorable feats were an adventure through a house believed to be haunted, and a successful raiding of an electronics store after closing hours. Their highest value was secrecy, and they strove to avoid acts of violence. Over time (as in within less than two years), the group got very close, so close that they decided to give themselves a name: the Black Cat Bandits.

Additionally, the Black Cat Bandits gave themselves individual nicknames at this time. So the eldest member was Halberd, who became interested in gadgets and mechanics. The youngest was Warren, the little cutie who liked to draw and joke around. The "leader" of the group was Lupin, an experienced thief with a dark past. Vincent decided to give himself the nickname Merlin, as it fit his wizardly persona.

At school things got a little chaotic. Many of Merlin's classmates saw him as a freak of sorts, because of rumours that he had some sort of magical powers floating about. One embarrassing moment was when the students were watching a vampire movie, and at the end Merlin blurted out, "No, vampires are NOT affected by garlic or crosses or sunlight! And they don't bite people on the neck!" Another was when some bullies stole his tarot deck and played poker and go fish with it. (Yes, it's possible, if you take out the Knights and the Major Arcana.) It was because of this that he didn't have any friends in middle and high school--except that Lupin was there to share his suffering in high school.

Shortly after Merlin graduated from high school, the Estrel family prepared to move again, this time to Ireland. However, Merlin didn't want to leave the Black Cat Bandits behind, even though they were showing signs of going their separate ways anyway. So he stayed, living on a university campus in New York (though he did stay with his parents in the summer). In college, he decided to major in chemistry, thinking faintly of a career as a college professor perhaps, while following in his parents' footsteps in the field of paranormal research.

After leaving college, Merlin got a part-time job as a teaching assistant at some community college in the city, but he also set up a small shop of his own in a quaint corner of Queens. (He picked this location because it was between where Warren and Lupin lived at this time.) This shop, called Merlin's Mystic Sanctuary, was also a residence area, and was in fact on the edge of a residential district. He meant it to be an open, welcoming place where people could come for healing and consolation, and charged very low fees if any at all. Sometimes he would read people's fortunes, and sometimes he would just offer consolation for problems in their lives. He even hosted holiday parties (mainly for Easter, Christmas, and Halloween) which became quite popular with the children. And when there were no customers, Merlin stayed upstairs to read or something. Life was going pretty well, even though Merlin didn't make a whole lot of money (he had to borrow money from the other Black Cat Bandits on several occasions).

Then there came the Zombie Apocalypse. Panic swept throughout the city, as too many people lost their loved ones or themselves to the zombie outbreak. Among the victims was Yamiko, Lupin's girlfriend and newest Black Cat Bandit. Warren and his girlfriend chickened out and fled the city, seeking refuge in Canada. Merlin's parents asked him many times to stay with them for his own safety, but he stayed in New York because he couldn't leave Lupin there alone--what if Yamiko found him and turned him into a zombie? The Mystic Sanctuary became a refuge for the two of them, as well as a few other people whose children frequented Merlin's holiday parties. Merlin spent much of his time trying to keep the Mystic Sanctuary safe, with everything from prayers to objects believed to ward off evil presences. Nevertheless, zombies still ventured near the place--a couple nearly broke down the door. One of the approaching zombies was Yamiko (a stray Shanker), who Merlin and Lupin had to resort to killing, narrowly avoiding getting bitten in the process.

Needless to say, Merlin could no longer hold his teaching assistant job because he had to stay in his Sanctuary, trying to comfort a devastated Lupin, reassure the small group of people frequenting the place, and protect the place from zombies. It was a definite time of unrest and instability.

Family:
-Anabella and Ricardo Estrel, Merlin's parents--currently living in Ireland. They're members of a paranormal research group, and a small coven called the Twilight Moon. Ricardo currently works as a librarian; Anabella is preparing for retirement, and enjoys fortune-telling herself.
-Joseph Estrel, Ricardo's brother and Merlin's uncle. He currently lives in Italy, but not much is known about his career and such. Still has a bitter rivalry with Ricardo.
-Chiara Magnoli, Anabella's mother and Merlin's grandmother. She still lives in Venice, alive and well, and the Estrels visit her once every couple of years.

Friends:
-Bryan "Halberd" Donneley--Currently working at his father's auto shop in Massachusetts. He keeps in frequent touch with Merlin and the other Black Cat Bandits. He also has a small sword collection, hence his nickname. With one of these swords to protect him, he ventures down to the Mystic Sanctuary on weekends to help Merlin out.
-Warren Mavik--Has fled to Canada with his girlfriend Lucy. The two are planning to get married as soon as Lucy finishes medical school. Warren worked as a police officer before he moved, oddly enough.
-Lupin Merrimac (not his given name by the way) --Leader of the Black Cat Bandits, the small and benevolent gang Merlin is still technically part of, and was a private investigator while living by himself in Brooklyn. He had a girlfriend named Yamiko, but ever since she became a victim of the Apocalypse and had to die by Merlin's and his own hands, he had to stay at the Mystic Sanctuary due to emotional instability.
-Samantha Donneley--Halberd's mother, and a headstrong woman who laughs in the face of danger. She still lives in Boston, but frequently visited Merlin while he was in college, and still visits New York to this day, despite the zombie warnings in the city--and the warnings of her own husband as well.

Love Life: Merlin had but one girlfriend: a young woman named Ashleigh, who lives in Ireland. Merlin met her during one summer with his parents--she was a musician who also worked at a nursery. Unfortunately, the two had to break up because they couldn't stand living across the pond from each other for most of the year--but they still keep in touch occasionally.

--Skills---
Merlin is knowledgeable in many paranormal topics, and even though zombies don't necessarily fit this category, he knows a little bit about them as well. However, he's not as good as fighting against them. Merlin does have a dagger, but prefers not to use it because it was originally intended for ritual purposes. So Halberd let him borrow one of his swords--the shortest and lightest one he has.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Kiruria: Wow... Just wow. That is a looooong Sign up. The only iffy is a big one though; NO MAGIC! I seriously don't know where you and Mare got the idea that this RPG was that type. Seriously, we're just teenagers trying to not get killed. We don't have cool powers, we've just got guns... lotsa guns! REJECTEDNESS for being over-powered
And on a another note. RPG THREAD IS UP IN A FEW MINUTES PPL!

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
When I mentioned magic in my signup, I didn't mean things like telekinesis or fire-summoning or energy beams or even protective shields. I meant things that do occur in the real world. For example, have you ever heard of Reiki healing? That deals with the faint energy fields surrounding the body (and as a result doesn't involve touch), just like what I mentioned in the signup. But it isn't "powerful" enough to treat injuries or completely eliminate pain--it's meant to be mildly soothing and relaxing, just like many other healing methods in the real world. All those methods are not special powers or abilities; they can be practiced by anyone.

Also, the "spells" I mentioned in the History are just like prayers (they're just worded a bit differently); they don't really have any "magical" effect. It's just like how what people refer to as "witchcraft" is really just another religion.

Well anyway, I did modify the Skills section of my signup, to hopefully eliminate all of the more obvious "magical" abilities. I also swapped out one of his weapons just for the heck of it. The Black Cat Bandits don't use guns (Lupin's tranquiliser "gun" hardly counts), so... I had to go with something else.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Here's an NPC bio for Karen

Name: Karen Caliburn
[Appearance]
height: Medium tall
weight: “A lady never reveals her weight” (She has the same build as Bonnie)
Clothing: At first glance Karen looks like she is cosplaying as Aisha (from Winx Club) in her Believix. Upon closer inspection one can note several nuances. The first is the fact that she lacks the wings (for obvious reasons). Though her shoes resemble Aisha’s, they have a much lower heel (though they still have that platform element to them). Another, obvious difference is
Eyes: Almond-brown
hair: Pseudo-bleached blonde, pulled into a split topknot
Accessories: her aquamarine hair tie and her wire-rimmed glasses.
[Personality]
Personality Overview: Karen is a very devout Catholic, but also practices Buddhist principles and philosophies. She is usually bright and cheery, and always tries to cheer others up. She tends to look at the brighter side of reality, but she does not ignore the darker side. Her most notable qualities are her courage and pure heart. She can be scatterbrained at times, but she always tries to make up what she missed. Another notable trait of Karen’s is her intellect, despite being a teenager she is already a college student working towards degrees in robotics and computer engineering. She tends to be is a calm girl, little can scare her. However she is not afraid to admit when she needs help with an obstacle. She always acts with a level-headed approach and will never rush into anything. She is known to be fairly sincere, in contrast to Bonnie’s sarcasm and can sometimes come across as overly-sweet. She has a very sassy side to her and will typically be smart with others.
Teamwork ideals: “Let’s fight together. You can hold, I’ll punch, and Bonnie can disembowel the zombies with her daggers!”
Life ideals: Life is one big adventure, especially during a Zombie apocalypse
[History]
History Overview: Karen was born on the island of Manhattan and had a fairly normal childhood. When Karen was five she met her best friend, Bonnie. When the two of them entered into junior high they would always try out for the musicals and plays. Her debut was portraying Snow White in Into the Woods. She breezed through high school in only three years and managed to skip the eighth grade. A little over a year after her sixteenth birthday the Zombie apocalypse started. The two friends were walking to Bonnie’s after she got off school. As they stepped out of the elevator they had been confronted by a hoard of Deadheads. When they entered Bonnie’s apartment they saw her father be transformed into a Brutal. Soon the girls began to flee the high rise and are currently looking for other survivors wile fighting off hoards of deadheads.
Family: Parents (Missing and presumed zombies) older brother (Currently a shanker) younger brother (age 10) (semi-zombified, considered to be a sentient Ankle Biter due to a slight immunity to the virus)
Friends: Bonnie Sidhe (Both escaped an attack on Bonnie’s high rise)
Love life: None
[Skills]
First and foremost is Karen’s intellect and capability to whip up gadgets from relatively primitive materials. She is also an incredibly skilled fighter and occasionally prefers to fight without any weapons. Karen wields an European knight’s sword with a katana-like blade.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Kiruria: See, now this is one of those NO ARGUING WITH THE GM typa things. My decision still stands dude.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I do apologise for coming across as bossy or something--it's just that I really want to be in this RPG and am kind of in a panic since it's starting without me. Perhaps I was a little harsh on you, and I do realise what you're saying about my signup.

So I have once again edited it, this time completely getting rid of the healing stuff, as well as all references to magical workings in the History. I'm really willing to reach a compromise at this point, so if there's anything else I need to change, please tell me specifically.

I could just use another character if that's really what you prefer... though that will take another couple of days at the least.

Last edited: