• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder I - Haunted Mansion

JustAnotherUser

Formerly PH; Now JAU
I shall join, and I shall be a...

465.png

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Accepted!

With only three slots left, the registration period will end in 24 hours, at which time Night Zero will begin.

;202; That's right!

Last edited:

Joeypals!!

Big Brother owner!
Don't forget your buddy from pokebeach! I will be... a nice little Shiny Piplup.
Spr_4p_393_s.png

Careful everyone! 50% winner on pokebeach!

pikalax

Welcome to Serebii! Unfortunately, red doesn't go so well with green, even on Christmas. You might want to consider a different color for this forum.

Two more seats, folks! Registration closes 9:00 AM EDT tomorrow.

pikalax

Glad to have you on board!

Night Zero will start in approximately 12 hours. During the game night, I will PM the murderer. They must then respond within 48 hours of that PM with a note giving vague hints at their identity. When I receive the note, I will post it here and start the first day. Until that time, there will be absolutely no posting in the thread.

Is there an artist in the house? I would like a banner to use for the game.

pikalax

No, not yet. One more registration (or 9 AM, whichever comes first). The game starts at 9 AM and not a second earlier. That's when I'll send out the all-important PM.

Epwna is a Sceptile will be making a banner for us. :D

pikalax

Sorry for the double post. Do expect more of it from me in this thread, as I will need to bump it with more information.

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. POST HERE TO BE A REPLACEMENT. NIGHT ZERO BEGINS NOW; POSTING IS BARRED UNTIL THE END OF NIGHT ZERO, WHICH WILL BE NO LATER THAN 9:00 AM ON THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010.

EDIT TO THE RULES: TWO STRIKE SYSTEM IS NOW A THREE STRIKE SYSTEM. THAT IS, BREAK THE RULES THREE TIMES AND I WILL MODKILL YOU.

pikalax

Thanks for the wishes. Say, would you like to co-own the game with me?

Joeypals!! needs a replacement. If anyone is interested in replacing him, please post here. Replacement is first-come, first-served.

A reminder that it is nighttime; no posting is allowed by any registered player until I say so.

pikalax

Actually, you will be replacing Joeypals!!. Actually, it's still nighttime for the next 24 hours. Actually, the word "actually" is as overused as Tyrannitar.

davyjonesfd will now be replacing Joeypals!!.

EDIT: I was just informed by an undisclosed informant that davyjonesfd is a spambot. If no one wishes to replace him by the time the game starts, the character WILL be modkilled.

Last edited:

pikalax

I thought the Murderer PM actually went out, but the server never saved a copy to my Sent box, so I'll send it again.

Dialga loves the night and decided to extend it 24 hours. Night 0 will end July 23 at 9:00 AM EDT.

pikalax

As the sun rose, the Pokemon woke up, expecting a hearty breakfast. But there was no elegant meal to greet them, for Wobbuffet had been slain. Severe burns were found all of his body, along with a large bottle of extra virgin olive oil and a box of Strike-Anywhere matches. Luckily, the floor was made of stone, and the only thing flammable in this room was the victim. A note, unsinged and unsigned, was left on the body. It read the following:

"You have all defiled my realm, and as such there is no escape; soon I shall have a shocking surprise in store for one of you"

The murderer is at large. Who could it be? Discuss these events among yourselves and vote for who you think killed Wobbuffet.

REMINDER: Voting shall be done as such:
Vote: Player

Changing your vote shall be done as such:
Unvote: Player
Vote: Jugador

DAY 1 WILL END MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2010 AT 12:00 PM EDT.