• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder I - Haunted Mansion

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Well, with that, I think it's either M!ss P!nk, rosso, or alex. M!ss P!nk obviously because of the shocking part. Rosso is a Froslass, which is part ghost. Therefore, it would be easy to defile it's realm, the spirit realm, but that could just be the Rotom speaking. Also, you can easily get shocked by a ghost, because shock has several meanings. And alex is a flareon, and shocking involves lighting, right? Lightning is a form of heat, and when you think of heat, you think fire, right? And Flareons are fire types. I have my eye on all of you.

rosso1111

Vote: m!ss p!nk

The word in the clue leads to only this person.

Manchee

extra toasty
And alex is a flareon, and shocking involves lighting, right? Lightning is a form of heat, and when you think of heat, you think fire, right? And Flareons are fire types.

Wouldn't it make more sense to say that Flareon come from Eevee, which can also evolve into Jolteon? Or simply that Wobbuffet had burns, something a Flareon could do?

Anyway. I don't think it's m!ss p!nk, and what I got out of the "shocking" part was that a Water-type was next. I'm scared :x

I am not voting yet.

(oh, and I noticed on the first post that my username doesn't have an underscore between "Buraddo" and "Aipom." Just saying ;3)

Indragon

Back in the USSR
OK, I've narrowed it down to 4 suspects.

AlexG123/MegaMeister because of the burns. The matches may just have been a decoy...

m!ss p!nk because of the "shocking".

And...

as such there is no escape

If that isn't a Shadow Tag reference, I don't know what is ;P

So, that'll be Lbsweet96.

So what do you think? I'm a bit inclined towards the last two u_u

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Hmm, I was going to say either AlexG, MegaMeister, Miss P!nk or Lbsweet96; the first two because they are Fire Pokemonz and the victim was burned, the matches and oil could be a diversion and who really kills someone using matches; Miss P!nk as she is a Flaffy and the note said there was a "shocking surprise" for next time and Indragon had a good point, so Lbsweet96 is a suspect. I'll vote later.

But then, you're all suspects, you're all against me, you all did it, I'm not paranoid, I'm simply... vigilant.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
'K, I'll just throw caution to the winds and -

Vote: Lbsweet96

But then, you're all suspects, you're all against me, you all did it, I'm not paranoid, I'm simply... vigilant.

Where did that "We're coming for you - resistance is futile" Obama image go? XD

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
VOTE COUNT

m!ss p!nk: 3
lbsweet96: 2
rosso1111: 1

EDIT because only I can.

Due to the site maintenance problems, the day will end instead on Tuesday at noon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
If I can still vote, then
Vote: Miss P!nk
I don't want to die! Mummy, kill it!

@Indragon: I didn't think anyone noticed it.

pikalax

BUMP!!

Something came up, so I can't be on at 12 to end the day. So I'll freeze the game now. The Pokemon gathered around m!ss p!nk, chanting some tribal chant. They offered her up to the Great Sinnoh Deities. Unfortunately, the Deities rejected the offer, saying "This offer displeases us". Indeed, they offered the wrong Pokemon; m!ss p!nk was innocent. The one possessed will strike again tonight.

NIGHT ONE WILL END THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010 AT 9:00 AM EDT. MURDERER, PLEASE PM ME TELLING ME WHO YOU WANT TO DIE TONIGHT, AS WELL AS AN EXTRA NOTE TO LEAVE ON THE SCENE PROVIDING SUBTLE HINTS TO YOUR IDENTITY.

pikalax

In the event that the murderer fails to PM me during the night, the kill will follow a dice roll, on which everyone but the murderer has an equal chance of dying.

Rotom inhabited the murderer's body again, slaying AlexG123. He was not the murderer. No note was left at the scene, so no new leads. Sorry! And so the sun rises.

I WILL BE AWAY THIS WEEKEND, SO DAY 2 WILL END SUNDAY AUGUST 1 AT 9:00 PM EDT. DON'T FORGET TO BOLDFACE YOUR VOTES, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

If you have 2 or fewer posts in this thread, you MUST post today or risk modkill at the end of the Day. That includes everyone on this list:

rosso1111 2
zhanton 2
Poke_Hunter 2
MegaMeister 2
Shadow Eeveelution 2
AlexG123 1
Lbsweet96 1
.Wind. 1

rosso1111

It seems a bit silly to modkill those who don't post a lot. I mean, what if someone doesn't want to blow their cover?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
So...um...no new leads, huh? Then, this narrows the suspect list to MegaMeister and Lbsweet96. Hm...