• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder I - Haunted Mansion

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Sorry for the double post, we're not allowed to edit posts.

Vote: Rosso111

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
IF YOU DO NOT VOTE WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN HOURS, THE KILL WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!!! Ninja'd by a vote. 1 for rosso1111

Also, modkills will happen in order to weed out the following inactive players:

zhanton 2
MegaMeister 2
Shadow Eeveelution 2
AlexG123 1
Lbsweet96 1
.Wind. 1

At the end of Day 3, all players need to have at least 5 posts in the thread to stay alive.

EDIT: Yes, I will allow double-posting if there is at least a 24 hour time period in which there are no posts.

Last edited:

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Lordy! I forgot about this game for a tad.

Vote: Lbsweet96, sorry baby.

rosso1111

Vote: Lbsweet

Sorry, I was out to the cinema seeing Toy Story 3

pikalax

Lbsweet96 was killed today, another innocent gone. But Lbsweet was not the only innocent to die today.

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF INACTIVITY AND WILL BE SENTENCED TO IMMEDIATE MODKILL: zhanton, MegaMeister, Shadow Eeveelution, AlexG123, and .Wind.

NIGHT 2 WILL END WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2010 AT 9:00 AM EDT. MURDERER, PLEASE PM ME TONIGHT WITH A KILL AND A CLUE.

rosso1111

We keep killing innocents, don't we? :(

I'm assuming the ones modkilled are all innocent, pikalax?

pikalax

Posting at night constitutes a warning, rosso.

DON'T POST DURING THE GAME'S NIGHT PLZKTHX

Burrado Aipom was found in his room, beaten to death. Rotom is still at large, and so is its host. Again, no note was left at the crime scene, and there was no murder weapon this time.

DAY 3 WILL END FRIDAY, AUGUST 6, 2010 AT 9:00 PM EDT. YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF FIVE POSTS IN THE THREAD BY THE END OF DAY 3 TO AVOID MODKILL.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
You could've VM'd us people who forgot about your game [since you did say at one point the game was called off]. It's not our fault, Pikalax, you did say the game was called off at one point, so I assumed it wasn't running anymore.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Right, the list of suspects have been incredibly shortened. Rosso, Vermelho, Poke Hunter and Epwna.

Right, I believe Rosso's a VERY slight possibility, but I'm actually 99.9% confident about this. It can be no other, but...

Vote: Poke Hunter

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Well, actually, both your pokemon and Indragon's have a higher attack stat than mine. Still, I am extremely suspicious of rosso, but now also of you, Poke hunter. I'm going with my gut, though.

Vote: Rosso111

rosso1111

Sorry about posting. I just had to clear something up.

I have to go with the one who best fits this murder.

Vote: Poke_Hunter

zadienorris

This game has another great mystery where you have to solve a crime. This time there is a ghost in the house haunted by the spirit of adams. Ghost trying to make themselves known it sends messages to you and your group to help solve his own murder. I had good experience for playing this game.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
VOTE: Poke Hunter
Those arms look large and strong enough to beat someone to death.
I'm scared of who's next.