• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder I - Haunted Mansion

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II

Indragon

Back in the USSR

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
UPDATE: For those of you who haven't posted out of confusion, it is still Day 3. I just updated the first post. And you have until the end of Day 4 to accumulate 5 or more posts in this thread. That includes the murderer.

rosso1111

I wonder what the next murder will be.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Well, I hope it isn't me!

If we're lucky, the murderer will turn out to be one of the nominees :D

Oh, Vermelho's got banned, I see. Wonder for what...

How would this affect the game if he was the murderer? :p

Last edited:

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
It was for his use of profane language. Needless to say, a ban is also a modkill. Not quite how I would have liked it to go down, as Rotom now has no one to possess during the night. That's right - Vermehlo_Steele was your murderer. The game is now over, the winner is Indragon.

I chose Indragon because of this:

Mudkip kills with its LAZAWRR!

*Suspiciously glances at Vermehlo*

... which then prompted the post that got Vermehlo banned.

In future games, the murderer should be more sneaky. He should act as though he has done nothing himself and play as if he too were a target of the murderer. That way, the murderer can blend in that much more easily.

For those of you on the Replacements list, PM me now if you wish to take part in
MURDER II: THE FALL OF THE TOWERS.

If you have been modkilled in this game, you may still participate in Murder II.

EDIT: Indragon, no editing your posts. Only the game administrator(s) can edit posts.

Last edited:

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Oh, cool, I won! :D

And just to clarify, Vermehlo was banned by Ethan (for a month, I believe), because of some dare in the Dare Game about VMing "Fight the Kitteh Powah!" or somesuch to every mod and everyone on his friends list.

And sorry about the edit, I'd just noticed that Vermelho had gotten himself banned :p