• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Murder VII: Cross-Country Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I didn't even get to do anything! >_>

At least we won...

Last edited:

Corinton

Riddler
That was... Quick haha. I wish I could've been apart of it nonetheless. I wish the next one was sooner, but my application will be in for the next one! Congrats townies and nice try murderer. Hope to be with you all in the next one xD

Twentington

Outta here!
I can't really say I won, seeing I quit midway. But I DID vote Stinkers from the start, and I will admit I did find a clue on Day 1... but I appear to have misplaced it. Sorry everybody!

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Really? Over already? Well, at least I don't have to worry about getting lynched because I don't feel like posting anything in this thread.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
Well, unfortunately I didn't do much to contribute. COnsidering we had only one clue; there wasn't much I could do... Hope to see you all in a different game!

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Indeed. Some of the clues were directly related to the murderer. Some were related to the original crime. Some were related to advancing a subplot that now you'll never get to see unfold. And some had nothing to do with anything and would have gotten some of you barking down the wrong tree.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Wait
So you're saying because I went too far with a vomit theory, we don't get a sub-plot of awesomeness?
OH CMON
These are the days I wish I wasn't alert and wide awake >.>

I come back expecting to have an interesting thing happen and the murderer was killed..........*yawn*

No offence but this was very lack-lustre (I blame the hints making it much easier).....

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I don't think the hints were that much of a help.

I was utterly confused as to what mine meant.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
This is the annotated text file that had everyone's clues from Day 1.

ParadoxWithinAParadox finds a banana peel at the base lodge cafe. - Part of Trubbish.
Flame Mistress finds a dirty sock at the base lodge bedroom. - Can be conceived as a part of Trubbish.
a person finds a mud-encrusted ski boot at the base lodge rental shop. - Has nothing to do with anything.
Raiden193 finds nothing unusual on Slope 4. - Some areas were like that.
doctorwho2010 finds that one of the lift chairs is missing from Lift 3. - Oh, cruel fate that a lift chair would be missing.
djhappy finds nothing unusual about Lift 1.
ShadeAce finds nothing unusual about Lift 2.
Bekidding finds an odd inscription at the Spear Pillar Entrance: ONE TO LIGHT, TWO TO FEED, THREE TO GROW. - Plants need sunlight and water to grow. One Fire-type, two Water-type, and three Grass-type Pokemon were needed to unlock the next event in the Special area as well as new areas to search for items.
mitchlord finds drops of blood in the snow on Slope 3. - Lift 3 was directly above Slope 3. This was the scene of the crime. It can be deduced that the missing chair from Lift 3 was involved.
*Jean Grey* finds nothing unusual on Slope 1.
pupintheturd finds nothing unusual about Lift 4.
Ninja Dog finds a piece of moldy plastic on Slope 2. - A part of Trubbish.
Charizard31 searches Slope 2, but there is nothing more to find there today. - Max one item per location per day.
Nightfall715 searches the Spear Pillar Entrance, but there is nothing more to find there today.
FireTypeLover searches Lift 4, but there is nothing more to find there today.

The vomit was intended to be a giveaway clue that would lead half of you down the right path and the other half down the path of "Host wouldn't make it that obvious". I confess that I did not read any of the pre-game RP. So the parallel was completely unintentional, and yet it worked to get many of you down the path of "Host wouldn't make it that obvious". Though in the end, the doubtful people doubted themselves and abstained from the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.