1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mushi-Shi Discussion!!

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by AyameTori, Feb 15, 2013.

1. AyameTori

AyameTori Midas Touch

This is an anime that I truly adore, it sits on the very top of my list! I have not met ANYBODY yet who likes this anime, and I therefore make a thread :) DISCUSS ANYWAY. And I can explain the anime, too!

~Mushi-Shi~

2. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Vegetable of Doom!

It's been years since I've seen it, and I don't really remember anything specific about it. What I do remember is that watching an episode felt like watching a fable unfold before my eyes, and the eerie atmosphere did an incredible job of sucking me into the stories. I really liked the series, and it's something that I should watch again. Sorry about my leaky memory - this is about all I can say about Mushi-Shi.

3. AyameTori

AyameTori Midas Touch

When I first watched it I felt the same way, and my favorite episode was the first one I watched, I believe it is called the Green Seat? But I watch it over and over again, quite a beautiful anime.