• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

That would be even worse than regular Kingdom Hearts.

If only that was real....It would be kinda cool.

BCVM22

Damn you, EGM. DAMN YOU. It's going to be "ZOMG SONIC IS IN MELEE!" all over again.

Shinin

Minimalist
It's going to be like all of their previous April Fool's Jokes all over again, you mean.

BCVM22

It's going to be like all of their previous April Fool's Jokes all over again, you mean.

I don't recall seeing thread after thread after thread like some sort of IQ-sucking plague across the world about the LotR kart racer.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
No, its fake but there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3

Shinin

Minimalist
I don't recall seeing thread after thread after thread like some sort of IQ-sucking plague across the world about the LotR kart racer.

No, but I did after the WW with realistic graphics once.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
If EGM's good for anything at all (and it's not), it's proving time and again how Goddamn stupid gamers can be.

Mew King

It's black magic!
Well, if this is real, I will eat my pants in front of my girlfriend and her friends while singing "I'm a little teapot". It's not true...I can tell...Mario wouldn't look like that. His hat would have that "M" on it. Besides, it's pairing up too many franchises at once that would never be paired up together.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Ew. No. Just no. This can't be real, it's too stupid an idea to be real. 0_o

Also, I lol at that picture. It's so fake it's not even funny. :p

Last edited:

BCVM22

No, but I did after the WW with realistic graphics once.

Touché.

Well, if this is real, I will eat my pants in front of my girlfriend and her friends while singing "I'm a little teapot". It's not true...I can tell...Mario wouldn't look like that. His hat would have that "M" on it. Besides, it's pairing up too many franchises at once that would never be paired up together.

There's absolutely no if. None whatsoever. This is as real as the invisible friend standing to your left. EGM's annual method of getting their shats and giggles is to Photoshop together something like this and unleash it upon the intellectually-challenged gaming community by printing it in their April issue. Please do everyone in the world a favor and do not speak any further of "if", lest one of few brain cells who reads your words misinterpret them and pass it along to others as "A POSSIBILITY!!!!11111one2"

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
BS. Complete BS.

EGM has tried to pull some s*** over the gaming community once again, but you know what they say: Once bitten, twice shy.

The fact that this is in the April issue also gives it away. Only 1-10 year olds will believe this. Expect some posts about this from them on Serebii, since when a big thing pops up, a lot of noobs and noobettes post multiple threads about it.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
Theres going to be a KINGDOM Hearts 3 not that though just youtube KH3 Trailer you will find it... Who is that shadow figure, the knights, theres the crossroad of Light Darkness Dawn and Twilight. is this the PAST or future of Sora... What do the words mean.