• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Music Games Thread 2.0

Oh, so I haven't missed much after seeing all of the first, second, and third save for one of the third season episodes.

Drums are my main instrument... except they're RB1 drums. And pawn shops and GameStops here stopped accepting RB instruments cause they're either "losing money" or "they're always returned broken."

fhqwhgads

No. That was announced, and then pulled, by a fansite. Don't believe rumors.
I asked my mom to get me the 360 version of RB2 for my birthday and mentioned GameStop has it for $70... she said she'll look into it. Yay... but still need to sell my Wii version. x_x
Fail for owning the Wii version.

That came from a fansite? I thought I saw it on the official site somewhere... I don't even know any RB fansites.

Is it still fail if I get the 360 version but still have the Wii version due to being unable to sell it?

fhqwhgads

And just because a forum-goer makes a thread for it doesn't make it confirmed by Harmonix.
Is it still fail if I get the 360 version but still have the Wii version due to being unable to sell it?
Yes. Break the Wii version in half and throw it out.

I don't know any Linin Park fansites, either... and i'm almost certain I saw it the same place the Disturbed pack was confirmed... but oh well.

Or sell it to one of my cousins that have a Wii but not PS3/360 if possible...

fhqwhgads

But you didn't see the original 'annoucements' in the same place, no.

Also, DLC of the 21st:

Bob Marley and the Wailers 'Legend' album:
"Is This Love"
"No Woman, No Cry" (Live)
"Could You Be Loved"
"Three Little Birds"
"Buffalo Soldier"
"Stir It Up"
"One Love / People Get Ready"
"I Shot the Sheriff"
"Waiting in Vain"
"Redemption Song"
"Satisfy My Soul"
"Exodus"
"Jamming"

Get Up, Stand Up is featured on RB3.

Last edited:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/04/80-percent-of-power-gig-setlist-is-new-to-music-games/

They got Bombtrack by Rage Against the Machine. It's about one of the only things I know/like on that entire setlist.
:/ I was hopeful for ya Power Gig, but you let me down with poor visuals, a poor layout and a mostly poor setlist.

It's like they chose the list at ****ing random, given their song choices for each artists. A'scuse me? If you're gonna pick album tracks instead of singles, can they please at least be good ones?

fhqwhgads

"Could You Be Loved"
"Three Little Birds"
"Buffalo Soldier"
"Stir It Up"
"One Love / People Get Ready"
"I Shot the Sheriff"
"Waiting in Vain"
"Redemption Song"
"Satisfy My Soul"
"Exodus"
"Jamming"
So far, these songs have been confirmed...

Is This Love
No Woman No Cry (not labeled as Live)
Could You Be Loved
Three Little Birds
Buffalo Soldier
Stir It Up
One Love / People Get Ready
I Shot the Sheriff
Waiting in Vain
Redemption Song
Satisfy My Soul

The reason for confusion is that this album has been released like, four times.

fhqwhgads

From Led Zeppelin.

* Anthrax – "Among the Living"
* Anthrax – "I'm the Man"
* Anthrax – "Indians" +
* Anthrax – "Madhouse (Live)" +
* Anthrax – "Metal Thrashing Mad (Live)" +
* My Chemical Romance – "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"
* My Chemical Romance – "Welcome to the Black Parade"
* 30 Seconds to Mars – "Closer to the Edge" +
* Atreyu – "Coffin Nails"
* Buckcherry – "Out of Line"
* The Doobie Brothers – "Listen to the Music" +
* The Doobie Brothers – "Long Train Runnin'" +

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Okay, guys, I would like the opinions of you guys on an issue (2 actually)

1. My RB2 stock kit already has gone to ****: dropping notes, making me remove the rubber, broken pedal, it's not good. That said, I still have my RB Kickbox and Ion Module from my dead Ions, plus my old Roland rack. So, question: should I buy four normal Ion pads ($25 each, plus shipping) and Mesh head mod them (Which went SO WELL the last time...(S*A*R*C*A*S*M*) ) or just buy four Roland PD-5s ($40 each)(Super awesome rubber pads made by Roland) from my local Sam Ash. I 've been debating it for a while now. Keep in mind that a) I have $100 dollars, but I need that money to purchase RB3, and I'm also trying to get a Double Bass Pedal and a Kick Trigger (Yamaha KP-65), so probably be Christmas presents.

2. I have only enough money for one game and to renew my XBL account. Should I get Halo Reach or RB3

Woo finished Rock Band! I was all set to get through the game w/o using starpower for survival but then... GGAHT Solo 2 :O

It took me a while to get used to RB neck angle/hit windows, and im still dropping notes id hit easily in GH, but it was awsome to play a music game with a sense of humour again (I lol'd at timmy and the lords of the underworld).