• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Music in Pokémon that does not feel fit

SprSncConzor

I always thought the music that played in the lakes in Sinnoh sounded like it should have been in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon than anything else...

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I don't like Primal Dialga's theme in PMD 2, because it really doesn't fit for the epic battle you have to fight.... I mean, you cross all the damned hidden land, break through Dusknoir's ambush, climb al the way to the Time Tower's top and what do you get?

A light, half-assed remix of the main theme. How wonderful.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't like Primal Dialga's theme in PMD 2, because it really doesn't fit for the epic battle you have to fight.... I mean, you cross all the damned hidden land, break through Dusknoir's ambush, climb al the way to the Time Tower's top and what do you get?

A light, half-assed remix of the main theme. How wonderful.

It's epic enough. It is kind of light, admittedly, but it's orchestral, and that's good enough for me.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I never found PMD's music to be all that great. Too repetitive. Haven't played it with the sound on in a long time.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I actually think PMD has some of the best music out of the spinoffs (particularly PMD2, which is the only one I've played).

The PMD2 Boss Theme, Treasure Town, the second version of the Guild Theme (the one with more percussion), Mt. Bristle, Craggy Coast, Steam Cave, Amp Plains, Far Amp Plains, Dusk Forest, Deep Dusk Forest, Brine Cave, Lower Brine Cave, Temporal Tower, the Primal Dialga Theme, and Aegis Cave all really stand out for me.

Missile157

Kingdra Trainer
It has to be Miror B's Gale of Darkness theme, it doesn't live up to Ludicolo's epicness like the Colosseum Miror B theme did. Check 'em out =]

The original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon music got annoying after a while, I think it was just too repetitive for my tastes. But Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky fixed this.

Mr.FusRoDah

Most of the happy go lucky music of Pokemon Colloseum and Pokemon XD, had they used more sinister music for some of the major battles, I think they would have sold better...
Miror B's theme on XD was awesome though.

Don't get me wrong; Heartgold and Soulsilver had really cool music. But Viridian City and Saffron City sounded like straight up elevator music, which is weird when Saffron is the biggest city in Kanto.

-Nator-

Don't get me wrong; Heartgold and Soulsilver had really cool music. But Viridian City and Saffron City sounded like straight up elevator music, which is weird when Saffron is the biggest city in Kanto.

They did in the originals too. Kanto wasn't meant to be taken super seriously in those versions, since Johto was the primary region they focused on.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

A lot of city themes sound like elevator music. Azalea Town, Goldenrod City, Rustboro City, Evergrande City, Jubilife City, Hearthome City, Nacrene City, Castelia City, Lacunosa Town, and Virbank City all have a sort of "elevator music" feel to them.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Colress's theme (not the battle theme because that is awesome, the theme he gets when he shows up)
It's just a little too up beat for me, I mean, the guy is clearly psychotic and fine with it, I think he could have a slightly more sinister theme then what he got.