• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Music Memories

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
This game is simple. It is a sort of word relation game I play at school. In it the person above you will say a word, any word and you need to come up with lyrics that the word reminds you of, then quote that song.

For example: the person above me might say police car.

I could then say "the sirens are screaming in the fires of hell and we're down in the valley tonight." (bat out of hell by meatloaf) due to police cars having sirens.

So I will start it of with "watch".

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
"I'm a clown without a circus. There's no-one to see my act. I can laugh and sing and stand on my head. Nobody knows where I'm at." - Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Circles

It's on an album called "Watch" and coincidentally, I was listening to it, when I clicked on this thread o_O

Next word: hero

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
"If I go crazy then will you still call me superman"
Kryptonite by three doors down. Because superman is a hero.

Next word is "attack".

rosso1111

''Some may say that a hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait...''
Spiderman 2
The name of the song's 'Hero'
Next word - 'Gold'

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
"we are the champions, my friends, and we'll keep of fighting to the end"
We are the champions by queen
Champons get the gold medal

word is television

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Hypnotize by SOAD

Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there
They disguised it, hypnotized it
Television made you buy it

Well it says television

Bubbles

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
"Come on, come on, you come on. Unto the towers of, towers of Babel on!" The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Babel On

Just sounds similar to bubbles.

Next word: football

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Here we go, ole ole ole. Go, go, go, olo, ole ole. Tonights the night we're gonna celebrate. The cup of life ole, ole, ole.
The cup of life by Ricky Martin
was used as the theme song for the 1998 world cup of soccer(football)

Next word: Jump