• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Music of D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

I don't know!
oh, well. I guess its too lengthy...

Drew 108

SBC Champion
Finally upload the songs onto my MP3.

Just a quick question: is the soundtrack going to come out in english?

rune the 1st

Whatever...
also drew i don't know but i don't think they come out in english just jap the one from gym and champion sounds like kingdom hearts chain of memories

Guy

I don't know!
none of the ost have come out in english so far, so probably not with DP either...

JazzJazz

none of the ost have come out in english so far, so probably not with DP either...

There doesn't seem to be much of a market for game music in the West (except for my Zelda ring-tone!).

Guy

I don't know!
Galbadia Hotel will get it eventually, so there's no need to worry if you want to hear the CD.

Can someone host the files on a different site? Filelodge has been down for nearly a week and it is getting ridiculous having to wait to get these MP3s...

;330;;405;

Guy

I don't know!
yeah...it doesn't work...we could ask him, but he is only probably signed up on file lodge, and couldn't host them anywhere else...

.:Alex:.

I'm baaack! Yeah I forgot about this place for awhile lol

Filelodge is down? Well I could try to rehost them somewhere else... I just need the motivation...

It would be great if someone can securely host them for me though, so everyone can enjoy it without these sites going down all the time. If you can do that then please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.