• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Music or Not?

Do you want Music to be a pokemon type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer_Jason

I've heard that people want Music to be a pokemon type. It would be interesting if people wanted Music. It's a mystery. That's why I set up this poll.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
what the ****? Music type? just because some pokemon like singing doesn't mean they have to be that type.... do pokemon who eat a lot have to be food type? do pokemon who suck a lot have to be Sucking type?

the answer is no

Sasukat

Back from the dead
only if we can have derp type, and bidoof can be ruler of the derp types

and twilight type for overrated pokemon like garchomp and infernape

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
No. This is basically another name for Sound type, which, on the other hand, I do support. However, it should be called Sound instead of Music, because then it would include a wider array of sound-based moves and Pokemon that largely use them.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Who did you hear wanting Music as a type - the voices in your head?

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
and twilight type for overrated pokemon like garchomp and infernape

lulz.

Anyways, I say no to music type. That's utterly stupid.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
only if we can have derp type, and bidoof can be ruler of the derp types
I'd support the derp type! If they ever made a new Pokemon type I would want it to be the derp type.

No. This is basically another name for Sound type, which, on the other hand, I do support.

I get what you are trying to say but there could have been a better way to say it.

.euphoria.

Out of my vector.
Enough with the bloody SHOULD _____ BE A TYPE??? speculation. It's not going to happen and almost all of the "new type" ideas themselves are ridiculous.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
It's obvious a music type would be too broken for balanced gameplay. Classic-rock Pokemon would dominate the metagame, leaving hip-hop Pokemon in the NU tier.

BTW, EARMUFF TYPE SHALL RULE ALL!!one11 (that's for you belbackinblack)

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
It's obvious a music type would be too broken for balanced gameplay. Classic-rock Pokemon would dominate the metagame, leaving hip-hop Pokemon in the NU tier.

BTW, EARMUFF TYPE SHALL RULE ALL!!one11 (that's for you belbackinblack)

If there was a Music type, then there better be a Heracross evolution with a mop-top!

And yes my type shall rule the world, blocking out all of the hip hop Pokemon from getting rubbish songs stuck in their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.