• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Music videos!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided

Nyter

Island Challenger
Sadly, the music video for Friday want deleted on Youtbe, so I have no link. But I firmly believe it to be the best music video in the history of the world.

By Rebecca Black?
Yes I agree. I so relate to her... I just don't know what seat to take. The back seat or the front seat!?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
For some reason I hated LFN because of Rebecca Black being in it.

Love You Like A Love Song mv was really good with the karaoke style.

~Kari~

Justin Bieber's Pray is touching. I don't have a link right now, so just search it on YouTube.
It makes a lot of people cry....

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I don't know if anyone posted or not but this song is absolutely amazing!

MGMT-Kids

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I have tbh, This is one of the best I've seen on YouTube.

I AM THE BEST - 2NE1

These girls are probably some of the most creative people of our time. Their like Lady Gaga with the ideas, only even cooler ^^