• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Musical Questions

The Meddler

Never Forget
Okay, here's a new game I had in mind. Let me give a little rundown.

So it starts with a question. The NP answers the question with the title of a song and then asks another question. The NP repeats this and on and on. Here's an example.

Me: How are you feeling?

NP: Paranoid

What do you do in your free time?

NP2: Walk

How was your day?

And so on so forth. Pretty simple, eh? Anyways, here are the rules.

1. Follow All SPPf Rules. That means No Flaming, No Spamming, etcetera.
2. Don't ask ultra complicated questions. Don't ask something like 'What is the square root of Pi times 4 squared' because thats limiting the number of responses.
3. If a question goes unanswered for awhile, I'll come in and replace it.
4. Don't bash other peoples music choices. If someone says 'Never Say Never', dont flamebashcrush them.
5. Have fun!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Anyways, I'll start. How are you feeling right now?

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
^You need to ask something
I got a good feeling but i got a little headache

What is your favorite singer?

Honkeytonkville!

Should beer pong be a sport?