• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muslims United

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus03

Thanks for answering my questions ^^

oh,your a malaysian? well nice meeting you!

By no means a non muslim gets to enter heaven. erm,what does that means?

In Islamic teachings, only muslims get to enter heaven.
No matter how bad a muslim is, i.e even though he never follows Islamic teachings in his life, if he does not deny that there is no God except Allah then he will get to enter heaven, even though he might have to be in hell for some time because of his doings.

On the other hand, a non muslim, even though he is as kind as can be he will never enter heaven.

If someone thinks I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
In Islamic teachings, only muslims get to enter heaven.
No matter how bad a muslim is, i.e even though he never follows Islamic teachings in his life, if he does not deny that there is no God except Allah then he will get to enter heaven, even though he might have to be in hell for some time because of his doings.

On the other hand, a non muslim, even though he is as kind as can be he will never enter heaven.

If someone thinks I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

Actually, If a Muslim does wrong and does not follows Islamic teachings, he/she will enter Hell for sure whereas a pious and humble Muslim who follows Islamic teachings will enter Heaven... I'm a member of this club by the way, I know I have been absent for a long period of time... It was because I was really busy and I did'nt see this club and I though a moderator deleted it... Sorry. :'(

arceus03

Actually, If a Muslim does wrong and does not follows Islamic teachings, he/she will enter Hell for sure whereas a pious and humble Muslim who follows Islamic teachings will enter Heaven...

From what I've learnt, no matter how bad a person is, as long as he does not deny that there is no God except Allah, he will enter heaven. But due to his sins he might have to spend a lot of time in hell.. It depends. Sometimes if he receives syafaat from our Prophet he might not have to be in hell at all. There's a hadith:

Those whose last words are "Laa ilaaha Ilaalaah" he has entered heaven.
[I tried to get the actual hadith but it won't appear here =( ]

The word "entered" (past tense) is used to strengthen the fact that if a person does not deny the statement that there is no God except Allah then he will enter Heaven.

Last edited:
What I've heard from an Ustad (a religious person) he said that saying "Laa ilaaha Ilaalaah" will guarantee that you will enter heaven. But not immediately. Unless if he prays everyday and hardly do any sins.
But for example, a drunkard who killed people, but then he was about to die, but he said "Laa ilaaha Ilaalaah", he will eventually get to heaven. But he will have to atone for his sins in hell first.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or anything.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
Hi, I would like to comment on somethings that have been said here.

In Islam (yes, I'm muslim), we believe that by fully embracing the idea of one God, one creater who created all and to whom everything belongs and in his hands lie the destiny of all things, that would eventually lead you into eternal happiness in heaven. Islamic teachings are what regulates our lives and make it easier to achieve our ultimate goal; which is to be good human beings and thus be rewarded with eternal life in heaven.

The general idea in Islam for entering heaven is that, to believe that there is only one creater, one God whose name is Allah, and to believe that Muhammed is his messenger and last prophet, and by being a good muslim (that is basically being a good human being). However. It is up to God Allah himself to determine whether someone should enter heaven or hell. Even a muslim can enter Hell if his actions and misdeeds led him to. Some muslims might believe that no matter what they do they are going to heaven, which is wrong. We can still enter hell if we were not good muslims and did not achieve what God made us to be. It is also up to God to determine the destiny of non-muslims as well. Sure to believe in God is essential in entering heaven, but in the end whether non-muslims sould or should not enter heaven is only up to God himself. But of course, it will all depend on our deeds in life, as don't expect after having a long life of boo's, sex, and all other wrong doings to have the gates of heaven all open for you to enter! ;)

As for Rikku's questions, well there's pretty much nothing important inside the Kabba. It is just basically a room. And I am sure it is totally ok to look up inside it, people do that all the time and no one's ever lost his mind. We believe that Kaaba is the holiest construction on Earth, and that it was built by Abraham with the help of his son Ismael, by the order of God.

As for non-muslims being chased by monsters in Mekka, Well I don't know where you got that from, non-muslims enter Mekka all the time as well and nothing chases them. :)

P.S. I almost forgot; Happy Eid! :D (Although it's a bit late).

Pokemonforever

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all! Maaf zahir dan batin.

I do have a question though. What is the meaning of friendship in Islam? Will i get to see my friends during 'afterlife'? Not sure how to put it.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
I do have a question though. What is the meaning of friendship in Islam? Will i get to see my friends during 'afterlife'? Not sure how to put it.

I don't know why for some reason, some people tend to complicate things when it comes to associating them to Islam. I mean, things are waaayy much simplier than they seem! Really, Islam is not really that complicated! :)

The meaning of friendship in Islam is, the same as the meaning of friendship in humanity as a whole. :) The same kind of friendship anyone would experience since they were little children. The same kind of friendship all other people in the world can experience. If someone and his friends are all being good in their lives in life, then they should not worry about being together in the afterlife. One of the main principles of the afterlife is that, everyone would be accountable for his own actions, the importance of friendship would not be of such importance as it is in this life. In other words, everyone would be too busy looking after what he had accomplished that he wouldn't have the time to worry about anybody else. And then if you were destined to go to heaven, then don't you think it wouldn't be that hard on God Almighty to fulfill such a little request that is to re-unite you with your friends? (If they were good, that is).

All in all, I think that people should just look at things in Islam the way they're supposed to be; the huminitarian way. Because afterall Islam is a religion that takes care of humanity.

Have a nice day! :)

crobatman

Wow! This club has been getting more active lately!

You guys are having good discussions now. THey are very interesting and I have learned more about your beliefs, such as claiming there is no God but God! And "Good actions get one into heaven." I don't know if it is possible to be good enough though. I have been hoping this club could get more active.
So, about heaven......What do you think is going to happen when you get there?
I am a Christian just wondering what you think it is going to be like. I believe there will be nothing bad!

Edit:
Oh! I just remembered! I am doing a series of lessons about different religions. I am going to teach some christian teens about Islam in my youth group at my church this sunday. So, I am going to try something interesting. What would you like someone like me to tell them about your beliefs? for example, misconceptions, culture, living as a muslim in your country, etc. this is your opportunity to let your voice, or at least your writings, be heard!

Last edited:
So, about heaven......What do you think is going to happen when you get there?
For that question.
I think I've heard it from my religion teacher at school, he said that when you go to heaven, you will be accompanied by lots of angels who will do anything that you ask it to do, it will grant your wishes too. And it also says in the Quran that there are rivers that have milk and honey flowing and something like that. That's what I've remembered what my teacher said anyway.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
^ Yeah, that's right.

Basically in Heaven, the Quran teaches us that there you will be getting everything that you could ever ask for. Anything you want. The level of happiness and satisfaction there is just overwhelming. When you got there, you wont feel sad, sorry, ill, pain, thirsty, hungry, sleepy, or any other similer thing anymore. Just eternal life of happiness.

..and as for the what you can say about Islam for the children, well, the most fandemintal thing about our religion that you can convey to them is to tell them that Islam is the religion of peace. I know that people hear that a lot, and most of them don't really coop with this term and what they see in the media and stuff, but what makes Islam really a message of peace is that it actually is a way of spreading peace among humans, unite them with their creater, its God's way of directing people into the right path, the path which if they take, they would all find the way to love each other and learn to live peacfully with one another. And eventually accomplishing eternal pleasure in the afterlife by keeping on that path.

Hope that helped.

OH

MY

GODDD

THE CLUB LIVES! O____O!!!

Wow! This club has been getting more active lately!

Yes, isn't that awesome? XD

You guys are having good discussions now. THey are very interesting and I have learned more about your beliefs, such as claiming there is no God but God! And "Good actions get one into heaven." I don't know if it is possible to be good enough though. I have been hoping this club could get more active.

I'm very glad that you were able to learn more about Islam ^____^ No, really, it's super awesome! Even more awesome that you come in here with such a positive attitude every time you post! So, thanks for that XD I hope it gets more active too!

And thanks to you guys so very muchh for continuing posting here ;____;! That's teh awesomeness of you guys!

And, anyway, it seems that one of our co-owners has left serebii and I was thinking, since you've been very helpful with answering questions about Islam, ROCK-RULES, would you like to take up the space for Inferno, since he left SPPF? ^^;;

Other than that, happy belated Eid! I hope you all had a very awesome Eid!

And seriously, thanks for the questions, they spark discussion here =D What did you guys all do for your Eids? Hope your Ramadan fasting was accepted! ^___^

What would you like someone like me to tell them about your beliefs?

Well, I guess the only thing I could come up with is that just because the people, the terrorist do and say all of those things, Islam isn't the one who's promoting it. It's something that they pulled out, maybe out of concept, and it's not something all Muslims do. Of course, now this just sounds incredibly lame, lol. But that's all I can think of now.

By the way, the thing you're doing, crobatman, sounds very, very awesome! Not just about talking about Islam to your youth group, I mean, just being able to talk to your youth group and educate them. I envy you xD

Oh yeah, welcome arceus03 to the club! Have fun and enjoy you're stay =D

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
OH
And, anyway, it seems that one of our co-owners has left serebii and I was thinking, since you've been very helpful with answering questions about Islam, ROCK-RULES, would you like to take up the space for Inferno, since he left SPPF? ^^;;

Wow! Thank you very much! ^^ It'd be an honor. It's my pleasure to accept it! Although I don't come to Serebiiforums as I once used to, but I can still co-run this place! ;)

And I would like to add something about what you said concerning the "terrorists". Those people falsely claim that they are doing whatever they're doing in the name of Islam, whereas Islam has nothing to do with the actions they do. But what saddens me the most is the fact that some people in the world would actually believe them, and would jump on and accuse Islam of feuling them with hate.

Hopefully some day people around the world would realize how awesome our religion is and how it has nothing to do with the actions of the terrorists.

Pokemonforever

I don't know why for some reason, some people tend to complicate things when it comes to associating them to Islam. I mean, things are waaayy much simplier than they seem! Really, Islam is not really that complicated! :)

The meaning of friendship in Islam is, the same as the meaning of friendship in humanity as a whole. :) The same kind of friendship anyone would experience since they were little children. The same kind of friendship all other people in the world can experience. If someone and his friends are all being good in their lives in life, then they should not worry about being together in the afterlife. One of the main principles of the afterlife is that, everyone would be accountable for his own actions, the importance of friendship would not be of such importance as it is in this life. In other words, everyone would be too busy looking after what he had accomplished that he wouldn't have the time to worry about anybody else. And then if you were destined to go to heaven, then don't you think it wouldn't be that hard on God Almighty to fulfill such a little request that is to re-unite you with your friends? (If they were good, that is).

All in all, I think that people should just look at things in Islam the way they're supposed to be; the huminitarian way. Because afterall Islam is a religion that takes care of humanity.

Have a nice day! :)

Thanks for answering me. Yeah, i should not really focus on wordly desires but on working my way to being accepted into paradise. However, the point is that my friends who were so kind to me, who never showed a hint of prejudice or biasness against Islam but even took efforts to want to know the religion, they are all non muslims. I know that being non muslim there is only one place for them. I can only pray and hope that they see the 'light' and embrace our beautiful religion. Anyways, I also have other questions. Being a teen, im sure there are many questions and issues we still do not quite understand yet. So here is a question, how is music viewed in Islam. Is it allright to listen to any kinds of music? I know, I indulge in all kinds of music and experience pure aural bliss each time I stuff the earphones in to my ears. Is it permissable? Thanks in advance for anyone able to answer my question.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
You're welcome.

So here is a question, how is music viewed in Islam. Is it allright to listen to any kinds of music? I know, I indulge in all kinds of music and experience pure aural bliss each time I stuff the earphones in to my ears. Is it permissable? Thanks in advance for anyone able to answer my question.

Well. That is a very debatable issue. Some believe that music and singing distracts you from your duties, thus they deem it unacceptable or more likely forbiddin. However, I don't believe that every type of music is a bad thing and should be forbiddin. I mean, of course lowsy music which only talk about money and sex...etc are bad, But there are also some good pieces of music that have good causes. I like to think of at as, God has given us minds and total control of our destiny. So, we do realize what is right from wrong when we see it. Literature is never something bad and Islam encourages it. And some songs carry a very beautifully poetic essence, so how can Islam encourage something and then bash it at the same time? Some songs talk about being a good person in life, and achieve your goals. Besides a muslim is also a human being who has feelings so it would be more rational for him to have an interest in emotional songs. Plus music is a very good mean of entertainment and we are very allowed to entertain ourselves, without crossing the limits that God has put for us.

For me, I do like to listen to music. I basically like Rock music, I listen to Linkin Park, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Metallica, and many more. I've never felt that the music I listen to have affected my faith or beliefs. So I think as long as things stay this way, everything should be alright.

Hope that helps.

Pokemonforever

Hope that helps.

Yes it did, thx. So basically, almost any songs are allright as long as we are not influenced by them right? Anyways, here is another question.

Movies. We all love to watch them and they are enjoyed by people of all walks of life. My question is, I know many Hollywood movies have *explicit* scenes inserted into many parts of the movie, eventhough the movie is not about something erotic or perverse. Take the movie Iron Man or Hostel I and II. Saw. These are only a few examples of movies whoch have erotic and/or gore scenes in them. What I want to know is, what do we do in these kinds of situation when we watch them?

arceus03

Yes it did, thx. So basically, almost any songs are allright as long as we are not influenced by them right? Anyways, here is another question.

But I heard one of my friends said that it is haram for us to hear to music of it has some parts concerning s*x. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

About the movies, I don't know, so let's wait for ROCK-RULEZ! (or anyone) to answer ^_^;

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
But I heard one of my friends said that it is haram for us to hear to music of it has some parts concerning s*x. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, yeah. If a song for example was just talking about sex and women and stuff, then I believe they can qualify as haram. For instance, you see those rap songs were the rappers would only be talking about women, sex, drugs, alchohol during the whole song, and you see half naked women dancing in the video, then I'm not sure going for those kinds of music would be a good idea.

As for movies. Well, I am not, like, a Religious Character (Muftee), but I believe it would depend on the person himself. And I don't think that they are haram. I mean, if the movie contained a very bad story, and contained lots of *ahem* scenes, then I believe those should be avoided. But again, it is extremely hard to find a movie fully clean. So, I think if someone wanted to watch a movie and it happened that there was some scenes that are not desent, then maybe you can watch the movie and skip those scenes.

Movies are a kind of art, and art is not haram in Islam. Some sorts of art go the wrong way, and those kinds we try to avoid. As for those which don't go the wrong way, then I think they would be ok.

That is according to my humble opinion. I would love to see other people opinions and what they know about the issues. Hope I am helping. Take care, and peace be upon you all.

crobatman

well, thank you guys for your responses, and I will be sharing them tomorrow. If you want my to know all I am talking about tomorrow, you'll have to pm me, because I am biased in that I am not a muslim. I am going to copy your quotes, and share them. So, here is a new question: How can one be good enough to get into heaven? please, support your answer with your scripture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.