• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MY 1st RMT

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
yeah, i would use landorus over rhyperior since Tyranitar should be the one taking the special hits because rhyperior has just pitful special defense. Tyranitar has a lot better spec defense and also gets the sandstorm boost.

DarumakkaImposter

I overlooked Tyranitar's nature and EVs.... So yeah. It should be careful nature and have EVs of 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpDef. Or if you don't want a Special Defensive Tyranitar, you can use this guy:

Tyranitar @ Life Orb / Leftovers / Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
Sandstream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Last edited:

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Starmie can take the spot in over feraligatr to rapid spin for the team. And whiule he does have great physical stats and HP his weaknesses to water grass ice and his more speed and special defense really let him down.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Suicune@Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Ev's 4hp 252Sp.Atk 252Spd
Nature:Timid
Moves: Calm Mind Surf Ice Beam Hp Electric 70

Latias@Lum Berry
Ability:Levitate
Ev's 6spd 252sp.Atk 252def
Nature:Calm
Moves:Calm mind Recover Hp ice Psyshock

I see you only have one special attacker try using these two sets to make sure you don't get completely walled by them physical walls such as jellicent and tentacruel in the rain

DarumakkaImposter

But remember, those were in situations that were against Landorus. Keep testing it to see when you can bring him out. Test him to see what members on your team need to take out before he can come out. Even test a Choice Band/Scarf set.

@Floatzel: Call me Daru/Redew

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
If you insist on using latias use 252HP / 4 Spa / 252Spe with a timid nature. Dragon pulse and Hp fire for the moves. Also you have to stop bumping the thread after like every two hours.

grantholomew

accually is dolan
Grass types like Ferrothorn are good counters to Quagsire.
But another counter to a bulky water is a bulky water with a non-Water move.
Slowbro is really good and has saved me numerous times:
Slowbro @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Relaxed (+Def, -Spd)
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

PikaPalace

Random Master
For Breloom run: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe That way you will get maximum Poison Heal Recovery :)
Also for Feraligatr you don't need Earthquake as you already have other pokemon to take the electric move so run Aqua Jet for STAB Priority