• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MY 1st RMT

DarumakkaImposter

To help with Quagsire, replace Breloom with Virizion.

Virizion @ Life Orb / Lum Berry / Leftovers
Careful / Modest
4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe
Justified or whatever
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Fire / Ice I think

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
who's virizion

Virizion, Grass and fighting type. One of the three legendary Fighting types introduced in Black and White. Partners in crime (or justice) being cobalion and Terrakion.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
I don't see how you have a problem with quagsire. You have Breloom who trolls itand most of your other pokemon are strong enough to kill it anyway.

Also don't forget Keldeo, poor little guy.

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
I don't see how you have a problem with quagsire. You have Breloom who trolls itand most of your other pokemon are strong enough to kill it anyway.

Also don't forget Keldeo, poor little guy.

Ha ha, I'll consider it part of the set when it's actually released. Honestly, I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
yeah, it doesn't get Ice beam iirc which is a major let down for it. Great typing i think. Water fighting is pretty cool. And a cool move for it.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
i got a new member which is

haxorus item:lum berry
36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
ability:Mold Breaker
nature:Adamant
outrage
earthquake
dragon dance
taunt

but who shud i take out

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
You bump far to much seriously. Also ditch taunt on hax for SD. Daru is right to say SD is better. If your opponent Is setting up hazards then its better just to get 1DD and 1SD then just sweep him immediately.

DarumakkaImposter

It's illegal in large doses. No, but really, bump after a day of no one posting. That's when it's okay to bump, really. And Swords Dance over Taunt. It helps a ton. You can keep a Lum Berry (which I recommend), but a Life Orb will also benefit you. Sometimes having a Life Orb on Haxorus will give you a OHKO. Lum Berry helps I you're certain the other person is carrying a status inflicting move or if you use Outrage.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
If you want us to help you more, update your team with the changes we have suggested like landorus, virizion if you want, the move and ev changes we said so we can rate your team better.

Vandslaux

Use a Sassy MixTar. SR/Pursuit/Fire Blast/Ice Beam.