• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My 2nd team! rate! Rate!! RATE!!!!

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
i will now give my second team wich i really need help on and dont already have.

Empoleon @ leftys
calm
-surf
-ice beam
-stealth rock
-roar
special wall + stealth rock, nice combo

Breloom @ toxic orb
adament
-seed bomb
-spore
-focus punch
-substitute

btwn his massave atk, his poison healin and the leach seedin, this guys a monster. he needs the jolly boost to spore first.

porygon-z @ choice scarf
modest
-Tri atk
-t-bolt
-ice beam
-dark pulse
sp. atk monster. PORYGON Z WILL PWN ALL!!!!!!! (cough cough)

skamory @ ??? (lefties?)
impish (i think...def up, sp. atk down?)
-spikes( already got stealth rock, and these pile up.)
-whirlwind
-drill peck
-roost
spike it up man, spike it up. roost off the damage and wall all.

Gliscor @ lefties also? id like to have a different item.
impish
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Roost
-Knock off
my all around counter to many pokemon. knock off to get rid of those pesky items...

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Calm
252 HP, 252 S. Def, 4 Def
- Pain Split
- W-o-W
- ThunderPunch
- Night Shade
my bolt/beam counter, and my rapid spin counter. i have used him before, and i know he is a serious wall.

thats my team! please rate and help!

Last edited:
Porygon-Z need's Choice Scarf/Specs. Breloom is fine.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
Impish Nature (+Defense -Special Attack)
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Drill Peck
- Roost. Grass Knot only on the Special Sweeping Empoleon, hence, Roar is the better option.

cryotem

AshxMorrison?......
Dusknoir@Leftovers
Careful
252 Hp/76 Def/180 Spdef
Thunderpunch
Fire Punch/Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split

An Anti-Spinning Dusknoir. Something that your team needs due to the fact that Stealth Rock and Spikes are RSed. Although, I dont think your team is DESPERATE for it, just a suggestion.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
i got dusk on my other team. is there a dif. ghost that does the same job? also, i want a moveset for gliscor plz

"L"

-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Roost
-Knock off

Because Heracross will never stay in on this, you can use knock off and take out your opponen'ts item, or if it does stay, it loses it's own item.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
thanks kairyu, you've helped me a ton. i'll add that in now. Can i have some help on my last guy? thank you all for helping!

boxchan

eh. i lold.

You may as well use Gliscor in the 5th slot, it'll help you against stuff like CBHeracross and its Close Combat in particular.
However I'd recommend considering more than Frostlass / Armaldo in the last slot. Whichever one you use will add too many weaks to the team, or more to the point won't contribute in stopping any.

Jolly Breloom is terrible.

EVs would make this look prettier.

Pearl Floatzel

Skarmy Chesto berry
Rest
Roar (when u facing charizards)
Pluck
Ariel ace

LOL. Don't pay any attention to what this guy says. Lucario, go away.

Evs, please.

Breloom wants Mach Punch instead of Leech Seed. It doesn't Leech Seed. You're going to want it as your lead.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
what about sub? that would work too.

Breloom isnt the best sub-seeder in the world so I would stick w/ the anti- lead set or the standard set

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
no, what i mean is sub over seed

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
and that would be better than the seed, right? if so, ill switch it

Yes breloom is too slow to use seed effectively and focus punch will dent any non resist

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
there, fixed! now, what should i put as my last member?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
deleted bad posts and post replying to bad posts

Dark Lucairo, please lurk a lot more before rating, as they were definitely not the best.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
My god, Lucario, GTFO this forum now.
Your comment made me LOL so hard, im being serious funny stuff lol

Anwyay, am I the only one who sees the Boltbeam weakness?
Add Blissey or Dusknoir to handle your BoltBeam and Raikou weakness

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
252 Hp, 252 S. Def, 4 S. Atk
- Aromatheraphy
- Softboiled
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss

Also gives you Status support

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Calm
252 HP, 252 S. Def, 4 Def
- Pain Split
- W-o-W
- ThunderPunch
- Night Shade

Also gives you Burn Support

Empoleon as your one and only special wall wont cut it, he can be taken out way too easily, and even more seeing as your not running the ResTalk set

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Blue Ace, thank you. I knew I forgot to delete something.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
your right, i do have a bolt-beam weakness. i see bliss EVERYWHERE and i got disk on my other team. is there any other bolt-beam wall that i can use? if not, i will use bliss but...

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Cresselia and Bronzong are runner ups, Uxie is an inferior Cress, and Gardevoir maybe even Gallade, but I wouldnt try it, Snorlax, which does nothing but add to your Ape weakness, and lastly Spiritomb

The Regis deserve mention, but they tend to fail half the time because of their weaknesses. And Umbreon which does absolutely nothing but give off some sort of stubborn nostalgic fashion statement

But none will help you with Raikou, all other Special Walls are BoltBeam weak: Suicune, Claydol, Cradily, Mantine, Milotic, Tentacruel, Togekiss, Slowking