• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My 3rd RMT

beshort123

<----Uber
OK this is my 3rd RMT!!! This team works very well on its own, just makin this rmt to see what people think. and to get some helpful suggestions. =D So lets get started shall we?

Crustle (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor

OK this guy is just there to set up what it can and just do some damage. Sturdy is really helpful guaranteeing a stealth rock.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Dragon Tail
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover

I love this thing with all my heart. Its bulk is ridiculous. I didnt even expect it from looking at the EVs. But it just is bulky. It has Dragon Tail for shuffling around people and at the same time doing damage while stealth rock is up. And if spikes is up, it does a ton of damage to others.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

This guy is there to destroy all those steel types out there. Especially Skarmories. Thunderbolt em a couple times and boom. A physical wall is dead. Also, it does nice against Ferrothorns.

Terrakion @ Air Balloon
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

OK this thing is an amazing sweeper. If it gets a Rock Polish or Swords Dance in, or even both, the opponent should just quit right there. It kills pretty much everything. Its just ridiculous.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SAtk / 36 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover

OK so when i tried to replace celebi with ferrothorn as many people suggested a learned that it didnt work out at all. so i just made a new moveset for celebi and I'll see how it works out.

Haxorus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Rivalry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Brick Break
-Earthquake

Standard Haxorus. Dragon Dance, Outragethe entire team win. jk but this thing is a standard sweeper. Its really is effecttive.

So that's my RMT, helpful suggestions would be appreciated, and dont get mad if i dont agree with your suggestion. All changes will be in bold. :):):):)

Last edited:

Mayu808

GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!!
I think Crustle deserves to have a shell smash set at least mentioned somewhere. Hazard set up works fine, but ferro is sadly better at it. I dislike celebi, you're still better off with maybe ferro, even though I don't care for him either. Lst thing I wanna recommend is a scarf terrakion since you have no real set revenge killer. Thats all I can think of right now.

beshort123

<----Uber
I think Crustle deserves to have a shell smash set at least mentioned somewhere. Hazard set up works fine, but ferro is sadly better at it. I dislike celebi, you're still better off with maybe ferro, even though I don't care for him either. Lst thing I wanna recommend is a scarf terrakion since you have no real set revenge killer. Thats all I can think of right now.

well i'll consider ferrothorn over celebi, but this terrakion works very well. because whenever i send it out they have to switch. for some reason that's oiw it always is. as for celebi i want to know something better for it i agree. but i dont like to do 2 choice items in one team. maybe a sweeper celebi? i'd like thoughts on that. anyway thanks for the suggestions! =D

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
well first of all i would use taunt on haxorus instead of brick break so you can set up on say skarmory or walls like it also use ferrothorn as a spiker/wall/seeder and get rid of crustle and i would lose celebi for another special attacker like hydreigon or something that i cant think of right now

DragonSkull94

The Heartless Hero
Nattorei would be better over Celebi as he is a great defensive wall for the team. He's also a second chance for Spikes should Crustle fail to set them up.

If you don't like Nattorei, then I still suggest something even better. Whimsicott. Prankster Encore would be great for this team as it alows Terrakion and Haxorus to set up ALOT easier.

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
instead of celebi, i would definitely suggest another psychic type, like alakazam or reuniclus

beshort123

<----Uber
well first of all i would use taunt on haxorus instead of brick break so you can set up on say skarmory or walls like it also use ferrothorn as a spiker/wall/seeder and get rid of crustle and i would lose celebi for another special attacker like hydreigon or something that i cant think of right now

I usually dont set up a physical sweep on a Skarmory. That's why i have the Magnezone there, to kill walls like Skarmory.

Nattorei would be better over Celebi as he is a great defensive wall for the team. He's also a second chance for Spikes should Crustle fail to set them up.

If you don't like Nattorei, then I still suggest something even better. Whimsicott. Prankster Encore would be great for this team as it alows Terrakion and Haxorus to set up ALOT easier.

Well i dont know why but Celebi just works well with this team. I mean i tried some edits and the team kinda fell apart after that. idk. As for the Whismicott it seems like a good idea.

instead of celebi, i would definitely suggest another psychic type, like alakazam or reuniclus

I tried Reuniclus it worked pretty well. But like i said this team falls apart without Celebi on it for some reason. Idk if it was because i was so used to or what, so i just tried a new moveset.

PokefanTez

If your are using Crustle go with a shell smash set. Otherwise, I'd recommend something like Forretress for your lead slot since he has sturdy and more entry hazard options than Crustle. He can also use Rapid spin to get rid of their entry hazards, which no one else on your team can do.