• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my 5th generation pokemon

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

monkeyszp3.jpg

Sort of a preview I guess, it only took about 7 min. they're moves, abilities, etc. is still not set. comment plz

Last edited:

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
these are good, but some of them remind me of actual pokemon. the one toward the bottom right looks kinda like pachirisu, and the one above that is reminiscent of Honchkrow. the one on the top row, third from the left for some reason reminds me of Heatran. good drawings, though.

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Lol i just noticed that -.- the pachirisu thingy was supposed to be the new "PIKACHU" itsa electric chipmunk pokemon, the bird that looks like honchcrow....cant say, just drew it like that...and the third evo of grass starter is a bug, and heatran does seem to havthe same body structure as most bugs, so if i didnt make that guy look that buff for a bug, it wouldn't look like heatran ^_^ o.o so......yeah.....

artwork could be slightly better, but great ideas. I like the squids.

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

artwork could be slightly better, but great ideas. I like the squids.

Uh... thanks? That isn't a drawing where I work for like 10 hours ok? Each pokemon just took like 10 seconds to draw, with pen, without any EDITING, and thats a close up, the pokemon i drew are actually like the size of half ur thumb. Its a drawing I did while doing my summer school work from boredom. But if I DID put effort into my drawing I would post like 1 or 3 pokemon at a time, so......................................................................................................yah..

Ok, here are some more NO-EDIT quick drawn pokemon but bigger :) sorry about some not fitting on page, i intend to do that sumtimes -.-and please bare with me for my horrible hand writing @_@

picture004vs3.jpg

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
oh, cool. i've been thinking about a flying pig pokemon, actually. i'm guessing ground/flying? and is that a Marowak evo i see? great work.

Camby

< OH HAI!
wow... i love them!!! do you take requests???

LugiaGirl

hates her UN C:
the plated spine fossil pokemon are really cool looking, the grass looking ones at the side of the page look awsome!

profpeanut

uhhh.... a bit unoriginal (the grass starter looks like a Turtwig gone wrong) and the flowers on the right don't differ from each other very much. They still look nice though.

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Sorry ppl, but the flower pokemon are supposed to be known as "the flower sisters" and the grass starter is supposed to be a termite pokemon, so its supposed to have chompers like....a "turtwig gone wrong" But if you guys can name anymore that are "look-alikes" please tell me, cuz that wud really help :D

and by the way, I'm not taking requests D: but I might open a request shop soon :D

Ok guys, I had tons of fakemon pics from last month that just FORCED me to put them... so here are some additions to the fakedex (non-edit and not official order) and I am currently working on some REAL edit drawings for the official pictures... drawings were done on graph paper, sorry about that, my head was just burstin with ideas. MORE COMMENTS PLZ..

img005gp9.jpg

picture012hb7.jpg

picture013cr3.jpg

picture013cr3.jpg

picture015za1.jpg

theres still about 5 more pics to put up but I'll post them later, if you don't know what the heck some of these are don't. Sorry if its hard to see.

Some of your ideas are great, but your style needs work. You need to spend more time on each individual pokemon, these look like drafts, and probably are. I drew some fanart of your Heracross Evo and pre-Evos for Sableye and Dunsparce. May I post them?

Camby

< OH HAI!
wow!! I love them, though some of them are a bit hard to see. keep it up!!