• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my 5th generation pokemon

Those are awsome. I like the head shape on both of them. The eye thing on the first evo is pretty funny.

Is the tail of the second evo supposed to be a disc player?

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Samurai! Uh...sorry to say this but....they don't evolve into each other :< if you read closely i said they're VERSION EXCLUSIVES which would obviously mean they're seperate....and if they evolve to one another i would draw arrows! And about the tail of the one on the right, its not a disc player its suppose to be a gem inside the tail! I just thought it would make it look fancy. Anyways thanks for commenting theres 7 left and ima color the next one soon! CC please!

1: sorry for double posting, I fixed it.

2: I thought it said that it was A version exclusives so that's why I thought they were from the same line.

3: OK it does look like a gem. I was still thinking they were one line so I was looking for something relating to sound.

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Lol I guess when you mis took one thing, it lead to another one you mentioned! XD

Anyways since i was waiting for more people to reply but sadly only 1 person did so far....but still i managed to color 5 more fakemon!!! and now here...they...are!

img017kh7.jpg

Name: Barrachompa (barracuda+chompa)
Type: Water
-it's so jolly that its thought to make good friends with totodiles!

the next is more version exclusives not A version exclusives, but version exclusives

img018uk5.jpg

Left one
Type: Water
Name: Bi-fin (bi[two]+fin [any other name suggestions if you'd like..])

Right one
Type: Fire
Name: Poultrygma (poultry+magma [any other name suggestions if you'd like..])

K next is a sableye evo that explains the sableye pre evo i made long ago and also an enemy for the sableye evo.

img019ve6.jpg

K first of all the the sableye evo is based on the stories of the monster known as the Mothman you can find it on wikipedia...the story and sum vids i saw about it sorta freaked me out 0_o

Name:???
Type:dark/ghost/ice ...um im not sure if im gunna keep the 3 type thing that i mentioned b4 but..guess ill use it for now....
-Once the pre evo turns to sableye, its wings are restored inside its body to make it grow larger with more gems on it (sort of a show off kinda thing i guess)

Rival- the Wicked Pokemon
Name:???
Type: Fire/Psychic/Fighting

Im not sure if 3 types wud make sense or not was it proved to not make right calculations for battles? Anyways i think ill keep my idea for 3 types for some pokemon....also CC please!

Barrachomp is good. Nothing really to say except to ask if it has an evo. Does it have an evo?

Bifin looks like a whaleshark with arms and legs. Cool ( but also slighhtly disterbing for some reason. I think I might have and a dream about it once.)idea.

poultrygma is awsome. It sorta' looks like a combusken on steroids.

I like the sableye evo. Cool how you gave it wings.

The rival fakemon looks kind of like a scisor-sableye mix, but I like both so it's twice as cool.

Last edited:

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Ill post up the last 2 tomorow anyways, samuraidragon lol ur like the only one replying to my thread! Not that its bad it just feels like the only way to prevent a double post is by waiting for you to post XD anyways i just noticed that bifin looks like a whale shark o.o it looks sooo...blubbery and your dream must have been pretty weird....lol Also for the moment barrachompa has no evolution yet :(

lol about the poultrygma on steroids...not much to say on the sableye evo mentioned, and im guessing that since there isnt really any humanoid shaped red pokemon like scizor, it would look alot like him and other colors would've looked weird on him. Anyways thanks for commenting again :)

name suggestions? Any questions? more CC please!

ariados34

A Vicious Weremoth
wow... i love your artwork as its all very lackadaisical and refined... its very similar to actual pokemon style and just about all of them have that cuteness in them somewhere! speaking of the adorable... bi-fin is absolutely amazingly cute!

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Aww my thread got de-ranked and is now 4 stars :( guess its what i deserve for not using photoshop...even though i cant afford it v_v; Anyways i can't post up the last 2 today :( I accidently injured my hand and couldn't color the last 2 but they should be up soon, if you guys can, you can give me some more ideas on fakemon i should make. CC please, thanks

Bifin does't look blubbery except for the chin. And yes I have wierd dreams.

You could name the sableye evo Soareye(I know lame).

Sorry about the de-rank you deserve 5.

Hope your hand gets better.

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
I can't say I like Poultrygma too much...it looks like Combusken and Foghorn Leghorn combined. Since Blaziken and Combusken got the "mean bipedal fiery chicken" thing first, why not make it into another bird?

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Thanks for the comments, sorry but i still can't post up anymore pokemon for now...my hand still hurts! pollutionoflife, which one do you mean by "candy corn"?? and for ket shi, darn it i always hate how people say a fakemon looks like this and that im not saying its a bad thing but.....Why can't there be different versions of an animal in pokemon? Not the same thing but mutated, i mean one that has similar features like the other like body shape or...even 3 feathers that i put on poultrygma is it really a big deal? I mean c'mon there must be several types of chickens out there, even for other animal based pokemon i mean look at aipom, mankey, and other mokey pokemon...THEYRE ALL MONKEYS and sure they (animals) might not all look alike, but they're related in a way so can't it be possible to look the same? People even say just because they're the same animal its a copied version.....but it doesn't really sound true. ANyways, ima think about what i should change POULTRYGMA into....and well, in this thread i DID say that some pokemon have rivals and relatives so i can do that...but....eh....its not even a real game or any other real business so don't complain too much about it because spriters even make morphed versions on some pokemon which kinda makes it look like a fakemon copied. Am I missing on anything? Please do reply back on this i really need to know the reason why people say this and that, i would love to see what your replies behold....

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Woah haha...um...that isn't the 23rd one, the bugs i put in parenthesis shouldn't be counted...any ways that aint no candy corn! ^_^; Its actually a bee hive/wasp nest with arms and legs that is filled with colonies of beedrills and combees and vespiquens and the other bee guy that i made sumwhere in these forums :)

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

Anti-Cloner i would make more but im outta ideas, any suggestions guys? :( After i finish with fakemon i think ima start my own series related to pokemon but monster appearances won't be limited that way...i can get ideas more fast :p but should i post them in this thread?

Also can anyone tell me how to write the word def. (defense) in japanese? I need it for the design of a fakemon i made. Thank you

gtab x3

Wow these look wonderful really honestly! i wish these where real pokemon and i will have all of these! they loook cute and cuddly, please continue drawing! a suggestion is a devil pokemon, peach. and please post in this thread it will become popular!

Et3rn4l-D4rKN3SS

thank you gtab yes i shall post more soon. Also for the devil idea since it would be sort of like an opposite of arceus, that would refer to the anti-arceus i made several pages back so it is considered as a devil pokemon. Also people please read some comments recently posted before you do because most of you guys never answer questions i asked. Even if you don't know the answer, a simple "i don't know" would help. Just saying because almost every question i ask gets answered like 10 posts later. Also that is a signal saying to answer the question i just posted!!!! :( Anyways thank you for the comment :) Also for ideas *sigh* theres barely any animal or plant there to base ideas off of, should i make pokemon that are not in exisistance in our world? except for legendaries.

You could make an evo for the paint pokemon. It could be a stain or sealent pokemon.

As to your question about def. in Japanese. I don't know.I have a Japanese to English dictionary but I lost it. When I find it I'll post.