• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My 5th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farreer

he he, thanks a lot for the huge constructive crtitism...I was almost aware of those mistakes...
There has been a huge conflict with a Spanish guy that has been stealing some of my fakes...starting with my starters and sending them to Jetix Spain, where thousands of people now think he did...If you find any information about this (Jhayr Guillermo Barriga Beltrán) It will help...taht's the cause of my delay on bringing to you the E4 and evil teams...

here is "his" drawing(poor unimaginative guy...he needs to steal ideas to make his name appear at screen) and some said Oakly's line was stolen to by the same guy...
plagiojl5.jpg

Rixo

Musical Trainer
Aww!!
That sucks!!

Im sorry.
You should totally get a lawsuite on that person.
I spelled that wrong.

mangaeyes

Fareer!!!! I'm really really really sorry for going on and on about this but please I really wanna know: wot r the weaknessess/super-effectivness of wind, sound and light? Will u be changing music type to sound type? will u be changing any attacks like hyper-voice to music etc

Camby

< OH HAI!
*Johnny Relese the hounds

Evil....little...grr...why.....when... i...DEAD.....(in audible murmuring)
His pics are sooooooooo bad!!!

redabsol

absol trainer =D
wow that is terrible!! you should write to jetix and tell them !!!!
mabey you sould "brand" your work on the actual pokemon or something so he can't steal them.

Last edited:

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
wow, what a friggin' idiot. you should absolutely sue him. i'm pretty sure you could.

Sylver

Proud Togetic owner!
Wah! I hate people doing that... U spending a lot of time making up and drawing those awesome Pokémon, and people stealing them...
I feel really sorry for u D:

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
I think you should sue him as well.... Oh, and of all of your Gym Leaders... Cole is my favorite.....

YellowHat

The Anticool
Well, I do feel really sorry for you. But unless you had those pokemon copyrighted or somehthing, then I don't really think there's anything you can do about it legally, especially sueing him. And since you don't own Pokemon/Gamefreak/Nintendo/whatever you need to own to copyright them, you're pretty much screwed.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Don't know if it works the same way outside Australia, but so long as Fareer can prove he drew them b4 the other guy, he should be able to at least threaten action. The dates in the forum may be enough to do so, as long as you can prove they can't be altered.
Copyright is not something you 'obtain' from another source, so long as something is officially dated (for example, if you posted copies of all your images to yourself, the date on that is considered enough) . Well, at least thats the way it works in Australia.

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
Oh, gosh, that's terrible, really. I can't imagine how you feel after you worked so hard.... I'd slap a lawsuit on him faster than he could say sassafrass. I'll do a search on that name and see if I can find anyone. Seriously, this makes me so... mad. Your talent was awesome, now someone's taken credit for it. The sad thing is, I don't think you can sue him unless you have a copyright. Sorry... what I would do is publicize ALL of my pokemon, and make sure no more people steal from you. You could go ahead and copyright it so this won't ever happen again. That's what I'd do. And if Jetix airs it again, I'd sue them for every penny they're worth.

Last edited:

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
This is my first comment here.

First of all, I am speechless. I cannot believe a person that does not work for gamefreak can make so imaginative Pokemon-like creatures! Seriously, those are some of the best designs I have ever seen, the pastel colours are so sweet and eye friendly, and generally, the ideas are imaginative and ingenius!

My faves were the Stantler's (pre)evos (I always expected to see some decent ones), some of the Eeveelutions, the sound Pokemon and the Flamengo bird Pokemon. But 80% of them would be worth training, I am sure!

I am sorry to hear about that guy stealing your work! I know it must be kinda hard to get the copyright for those designs, since Pokemon are Gamefreak's idea and even if those designs are purely made by you, they are based on exisiting Pokemon (at least some of them). Still, I hope you get this guy and there is justice.

Congratulations! The only mistake that kind bugged me was that the female rival's legs were a bit too fat and long in my humble opinion. Generally, the female bodies were a bit long (except from the short fat cute lady =D). The rest was perfect.

mangaeyes

The only things I don't really like is how you have a dragon and flying pokemon and then you just suddenly change its evo to dragon and steel and its totally lost the flying. Same with the water/steel and then it evolves and it looses the steel and changes to dragon! Psychcia dn dragon and then the psychci is dropped and its dragon and steel...I don't think you should do this. Alos your not doing many pure types-there always mixed with something else.
Also, You legendary pre-evos are soooo cooool but your Regi pre-evo shouldn't be steel. The Regis aren't Robots they are earthy golems. Your Regi pre-evo should be normal.

Last edited:

profpeanut

Ouch, that must really stink, having a Spanish guy stealing your ideas. (I mean, you're REALLY creative and imaginative.) You should sue, after all, you have the Serebii site on your side. (And as a defense, how do Spanish people make up Pokemon with oak leaves?)

I sure hope all goes well for you.

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
Murder the thief!!!!!!!!!!!! He must die for stealing your ideas! I will have my gramma's boss take action for you!

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
BTW, my mom and gramma & I wish you the best of luck sorting this out! My gramma's boss cannot help, unfortunately.

Ben

Whut?
Well, I do feel really sorry for you. But unless you had those pokemon copyrighted or somehthing, then I don't really think there's anything you can do about it legally, especially sueing him. And since you don't own Pokemon/Gamefreak/Nintendo/whatever you need to own to copyright them, you're pretty much screwed.

Actually, a copyright is made whenever he finishes the work, as long as he has proof that he did it/when he did it (which he does- this topic), so really, that's infringing copyright. Just go to http://www.copyright.gov and check it out there (Copyright Basics -> How To Secure Copyright).

Status
Not open for further replies.