• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Anime Charcter Drawings! (final versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Awesome. To go back a couple weeks, I really like the one of Purimu/Glacia. I never thought much of her before, but she looks beautiful in that picture.

And I agree, the sample on the right is a generally more interesting style.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Well, you don't have to listen to every critique you receive, but if you're wanting to try something new, this is a good start. Make sure you don't go completely overboard with the thick outlines, however. For example, the lining on the hair (both inner and outer) may be a little too thick. (That's the only part that jumps out at me right now).

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Stick with the linework on the left hand side. The lines are thinner, but easily discernable The other one's lines are too thick, and detract from the overall value. Here's a tip; try using thinker lines on the outline of the lineart, and thinner lines on the inside sections of it.

Zathire

Overly Rugged
Your work, as I'm sure you've heard enough, is more than impressive so I'll cut the compliments short.

I was wondering though is if you ever draw non-pokemon anime characters?
Would you be intrested in trying to draw some characters completely orginal and not based on an existant anime?

Oh and if you're looking for tips; I suggest more levels of shading. It will be weird getting used to it, but it would allow you to add more detail.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
He's right. The polygonal lasso and th Airbrush tool with either Screen or Multiply work well for lightening or darkening, respectively. It will look a lot more detailed.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
amazing!(jaw drops)
anyway, i got a few requests
melody(in the clothes she wore in the beginning of the movie)
beatuies(the r/s & FR/LG versions)
Cassidy
Latoya(gligar episode)
Alisha(wooper episode)
Misty(as a mermaid and in her gooldeen costume from the exeggutor episode)
Jesse(hot red outfit she wore in the exeggutor episode)
Thanks!

RaikouSpecialLover

Questshipping 4ever!
(Hey GM! remember me from PC? I'm also here as well, too!)
My request list
May pose on the Jirachi: Wish maker cover
Casey/Sakura Close Up (if you still do them)
Group piccy of Kenta, Marina, and Junichi
And foremost:

The alternative clothed Marina/Dani.
Bandanna like Mays, keep color, no design.
Vest down to her waist.
Shorts into pants.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
I'm actually going to request something.
Can you do Lorelei (Prima) in a bikini? I just love her, and that'll really be awesome to see.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
GM. If I were you, I'd edit your first post and tell people to stop requests. Like....seriously. People having these lists of things like OMG PRIMA IN A BIKKINEE PLZ THX is way too much for you to do. You've got people here doing it AND on PC. Or if anything, tell them to tone down on the requests so you can still get ideas for who to do.

Your art looks great : )

It's very, very neat. ^_^

I was wondering, were they draw by Vector or just by a Paint Package like Oekaki or Opencanvas?

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
I don't mean to blend in with the crowd too much, but I'm just curious - how come you didn't do a casual Lily? That said, do something completely different. Surprise us or something.

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
And my point is made! Your Original Characters rule!

I personally like the right Blue (or Green w/e you wanna to call her) more, because the lines a more bold, and aren't as cheap looking at the one of the left when compared. I also agree with everyone else, that more levels of shading would be nice, but not so much as it looks strange. Those kind of shading bother me, and by watching older episode's of pokemon, I think your shading is MUCH MUCH better then the animator's back then. 0_0; I never noticed that their voice actor's were off with the mouths. (It made me laugh)

Many people seem to mimic Sugimori's art, but the one of the right doesn't reflect his art totally, as his art seemed to have hairthin lines, and less levels of shading compared to most official art. His drawings are clean and crisp, much like your own, but I don't think anyone could truly copy his style with computer workings.

I'd suggest editing the first post with your new/revised drawings. Your Gary still looks strange by my memory, and your Krystal is still the second to last version. It'll make it easier, as for the past few weeks I've been searching for your Krystal comparison's post, but I can't seem to find it. 0_0;;

>Cobalt<

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Your pics are awesome. It really shows what you can do with MS Paint (that is what you use, right?). I like the FrLg girl on thr left better, but that may be because I don't really like bold lines. One thing I'll suggest (NOT request) is the rest of the Cipher Admins. The games really didn't do them justice, and I'd really like to see your versions.

Winters

can you draw a new picture of Sammy Oak? and any of a gym leader like Roxanne or anyone that hasnt been yet. thanks. I also would like to see the D/P Ash in the new clothes that he has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.