• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Art (For Girls Only! - PG13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
*walks in and sings* LAAAAAAAaa! Sorry, the topic is dieing. Don't let it die!
...Am I the only one here? D:

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
Mav!! mann...i seriously haven't been here in ages, seems like years though!!
Okay I'm spaming!! -___- Mav come back sooon!!

S

Stellar_Loussier

omg those are seriously Hot and not to mention cute guyz!!!Did you draw that its fantastic!!!!XD I love it

D

Dawnstar

Mav, are you ever coming back to this topic?...or are you trying to let it die?

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Next year, Dawn... next year.
D: Drat.

M

Maveryck85

No, I haven't forgot about serebii forums ^^

Yeah, I'll be coming back by the end of January.

Check the guys' thread for some neat info ;)

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Maveryck85 said:
No, I haven't forgot about serebii forums ^^

Yeah, I'll be coming back by the end of January.

Check the guys' thread for some neat info ;)

*Pops back in* Heya, feels like a while since I have been here...probably is..oops.. =\

Well anyways, I checked the guys' thread and I have a question Mav. For that favour thing you wanted some of us to do. You said as well as sending you a note with our top five fav characters you wanted us to tell a little about ourselves (I think) um..how much would we have to write..just a few sentences or something? -Because I have no idea what I'm going to write. o.o;;

It's probably a really stupid question, I know.

M

Maveryck85

It doesn't really matter, like my speech teacher used to say everytime she asigned an essay:

The essay need to be as long as a girl's skirt covers, but short enough to keep it interesting.

Kasumi Christie

Kate! *Clings*
Maveryck85 said:
It doesn't really matter, like my speech teacher used to say everytime she asigned an essay:

The essay need to be as long as a girl's skirt covers, but short enough to keep it interesting.

Lol...um that's an interesting way to put it. Ok, thanks anyway. ^^'

D

Dawnstar

Why'd you have to add me to the list, lol...my description's boring and I don't even watch the anime XD Oh well, I sent 3 characters I don't know and 2 gym leaders I liked from the game, lol. Hopefully that works...

M

Maveryck85

Why? Because I consider you as a friend ^^

Despite your real life attitude! XD

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
MAV!!! W00T
*ahem* Okie-day, I'll write up something for you. Sounds very... interesting. However, I will be gone for a while so I may take a while to get it to you.

Ultimate Mewtwo

Thunder Trainer
(What the... am I doing in this thread?)
Mr. Mav, I was always in your guys thread (until it closed) I think you are a great artist and I want to be your friend. How can I be in contact with you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.