• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Art (For Guys Only! - PG13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Ra*

The power of the sun
Maveryck85 said:
Also, if some of you play Mapple Story and if by any chance you find me in there... great surprises will await ^^

Well mav i play maple story, though im a beginner i just wanted to know your name there and which world your on.(bera,windia,broa,scania.)

Anyway keep up the goodwork and i can't wait till you "officially" come back! =)

M

Maveryck85

I'm in the second server (the first one is a wing and I think is new).

Now... ahem... is everybody ready for some bad news? :( (gulp)

As much as I hate to say this... my FINAL OFFICIAL RETIREMENT is about to come... *takes cover for attacks!*

Is true, I'm about to retire since I'll be full-time busy.

The good news is that it will not be until like by the end of July. ^^

Maybe I don't really have to retire, but if I keep doing art, I will be uploading mostly in vacations, or every month XD (whichever comes first).

You can view it as a retirement or as a simply slow-down phase.

Sorry about that ^^

In the meantime let us enjoy some of the projects I have prepared for you.

Mav-

*Ra*

The power of the sun
ok i think it is brea but whats your name there, actually im on the 3rd one its bera i think but we still might be able to meet up.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Mav. ;-; No, it's okay. I'm sure all of us are willing to wait. <3

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
T____T Drat. I hope you can stick around!

;_;

M

Maveryck85

I hope so too -.-

In other news, the new thread and art have a set date! ^^ (+ a few fan fiction on it ;))

You can check out what is about this coming January 21st! :D

Since last year I was eager to do this project but due time and laziness I wasn't able to do it...

I can't beleive I could hold the secret for more than 4 months ^^ Not even my helpers know what is about :p

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
...Aww! I just ran into this thread, and soon this thread will be closed with a new one. I have to admit, you've got a great drawing style. ^^ (Yay! You drew TenTen! I like it, looks like the actual thing. I'm not sure whether you got the hair color right, because dark brown looks so much similar to black. Did you use black for her hair or a dark brown?) And you're good at coloring them in, too.

M

Maveryck85

Oh no, no, no...

You got me wrong right there. Both sibling threads won't be closed for any reasons ^^

There will be a new thread joining the family! People have been asking me that if there's a guys and girls... then what the heck is it? Well, it's my way of saying thanks to you guys for all the suport! :D

About the color... well... I'm not sure... I think it was dark gray and for the shadows black. Why? was it brown?

Anyways, thanks for the comments ^^

*Ra*

The power of the sun
Hey mav i just wanted to clear something up, because on deviantart i think about in sptember, or october when i was checking your section, yes i was a fan even back then =).

Anyway on your recent news thing you said that u were leaving to go work in japan or something related to japan(in the next year), i can't really remember that perfectly..

So i was wondering if that is a reason for your retirement, or "slow down process".

Anyway i was just wondering..

B

Benpokemaster

Can't wait to see some new stuff^^this is one of the best art places i have seen

A

*~Angel Jigglypuff~*

Two of the thumbnails on your first post (MV.jpg and DM.jpg) do not link to anything, and the full images aren't in the RegularArt directory. Where can I find them?

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
They're preveiws. ¬¬

In any case, Welcome back to the forums, (Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. XD) and I hope to see more arts from you. =D

A

*~Angel Jigglypuff~*

Yes, they're small previews of the full image, thumbnails. But all of the other thumbnails you can click on and they link to the full images. Those two do not.

M

Maveryck85

They haven't been released yet, that's all.

But one of those 2 is actually hidden. Where? The answer is close to, but is not to DeviantArt.

I would recommend you to hurry because the first 25 people are getting the image. After that... I do not know if I will be releasing it or not.

You and your riddles, Mav. :D

Still, it's bad to hear you'll be gone by the middle of the year. Oh well, hopefully we see more of you in the first half. :)

And I got some weird mail from you. o_O

Still, looking forward to your big project. Keep it up! :D

M

Maveryck85

Thanks! :D

You said... a weird mail from me? That's odd... I don't think I even know your mail... hmm...

Yup! The project (or the begining of it) will be released on Jan 21st ^^ Come the day before to check the name thread and something more ;)

Mav-

Alfonc

D/P is almost here!!
What's up Maveryck85?

I just took a look at your pictures,they are very sexy!
Anyway,keep it up! By the look of those pictures I say you have a lot of talent for drawing!

Can't wait for your secret surprise!!

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
;; You're relasing the suprise while I'm having my birthday party...
Anyway, I'm glad you've found time to get on! Please continue to draw stuff, 'specially for the girls! XD
I'm *almost* serious about that. ;/

People, look on DevArt for pics he doesn't post. :D It's cool

See you, Mav! Hope you can stay, like I said before!

M

Maveryck85

*Ra* said:
Hey mav i just wanted to clear something up, because on deviantart i think about in sptember, or october when i was checking your section, yes i was a fan even back then =).

Anyway on your recent news thing you said that u were leaving to go work in japan or something related to japan(in the next year), i can't really remember that perfectly..

So i was wondering if that is a reason for your retirement, or "slow down process".

Anyway i was just wondering..

At first I thought it would be something like that, but I guess I won't be going to Japan anymore... not for the time being though.

But still, now it has been settled... It's for sure I will be retired. If we put this in percentage, I would say 100%

What am I gonna be doing? Well, now that graduation's around the corner and I'm about to receive my tittle... It's time to look for a life. I don't mean I don't have a life if you were thinking on that... >.>

I was asked, from a very prestigious company, to work for them. They do this every year and ask studens around with kinda high grades if they wanna work for them. Of course I accepted.

Which company? Well, I can't spill info around the net or else I will be in trouble. I just can say that this company is very well known, and at least you have one game from them in your collection.

I'm not gonna be directly involved into creating games but... still is well paid and it will take most of my time. This means, that this will completely drain my free time to draw and I will have, of course, to worry about my life.

I don't know if I have told you guys this, but the project will be also an alarm for my retirement. Every 2 weeks I'll show a new piece of the project, and when the last piece is shown... my time's over. How many pieces? Let's not worry about that, but I will say this so you can know... May is the last piece of the project... I think this is the first time I'm gonna hate May because her meaning will be negative...

Mav-

Status
Not open for further replies.