• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My art, From oekakis and GIMP2.

What do you think of my art?

• it's alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's not that good. :/

• It's horrible! :(

• Total voters

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
hey guys, i have been completely inactive at this forum but i recently started getting into art again and decided to make an art thread since i have quite a few pieces from oekakis and GIMP that i don't want to lose :/

i'm completely open to criticism and comments and i'm also making a poll to see what you guys think of my art.

i'd appreciate it if you guys told me what you like, and what you would like for me to improve, kuz i only want to get better.

i'll post things in chronological order:

remember, this is from oldest to newest.
empoleon:
emp.jpg

prinplup:
prin.png

dawn/platinum:
raidawn.png

registeel:
reg.png

registeel/flash cannon:
flash.png

piplup/bubblebeam:
firstpip.png

glaceon/icebeam:
glace.jpg

gliscor:
gli.png

chimchar/fire punch:
chim.png

magnezone/thunderbolt:
mag.png

drifblim/psywave:
drif.png

staravia:
star.png

bubblebeam practice:
bubb.png

electivire V weavile:
weav.png

piplup/bubblebeam2:
pipbub.png

that's all i have for now!
i'll probably update as i do more.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Might wanna practice on the jaw-line for humans. As a fellow artist, I know its tricky 'til you get your own style for it. The way you do it is too long and triangular. Try moving the face down and rounding the chin a little for a more effective shape.