• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My art/pic I dre in paint

kyogrefan

niiiiice. I find paint really hard to draw on so I compliment your work. Good job! :)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Nothing irks me more than people saying "Better than I can do on Paint" >____________________>

ANYWAY

Don't save it as jpeg. Save it as png, since it preserves the tiny details. If you made the outlines all one-pixel-thick, and made them shaded properly, these could be pixelart.

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
This is pretty good. i mean if u just look ata the aipom evo sprite and made soemthin like this it is impressive.

and the pochamma one it is fairly easy to make the pochamma but the bubbles are very nice! keep it up, i need to c more. :)

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
wow...their sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! well the 2nd one is ^^;;...the 1st one is cool

pikachu65

They look awsome. I can't believe you did it on paint, keep up the good work :).

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

What did you do with Eteboss? It's deformed. T_T
Aipom is like o_O. :(

Download GIMP for shading, and save as png. Oh, and you might want to get a tablet if you draw better on paper.

Last edited:

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
I have to agree. I can't believe the amount of idiots, raving about "i cant believe u did this on paint!!!". It's not that good. Trust me; it's OK. But that's it. It's not like my eyes are having an orgasm. It's decent. And to break a few barriers, I apparently unlike everyone else, judging by their comments, can do better.
There are uneven lines, static, boring poses, and minor anatomical deformations (hands, madibles, etc) that just irritate me a lot. Pocchama is about the only one here that I had to actually say "woah" over. Otherwise, unimpressive.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
GIMP is GNU Image Manipulation Program. It's a free sort of alternative to Photoshop and other expensive graphic programs. It's not as good, but it's helpful for those of us who don't want to spend money on a program.

The Eevee could have been turned into a sprite if it wasn't jpeg. Always save as PNG, since anything else will destroy the details.

On the other two, your lines are shaky. If you choose not to turn them into sprites and keep the outline more than one pixel thick, it's hard to erase and fix the lines when you mess up.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
GIMP is GNU Image Manipulation Program. It's a free sort of alternative to Photoshop and other expensive graphic programs. It's not as good, but it's helpful for those of us who don't want to spend money on a program.

The Eevee could have been turned into a sprite if it wasn't jpeg. Always save as PNG, since anything else will destroy the details.

On the other two, your lines are shaky. If you choose not to turn them into sprites and keep the outline more than one pixel thick, it's hard to erase and fix the lines when you mess up.

Thanks for all this advice but i still don't know what PNG is and is the GIMP thing free? Sorry for all these questions. I'm a beginner (at drawing).

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Yes, GIMP is free. And, PNG is a type of image file.