• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My art

unownmew

Banned
Aw, darn, oh well, at least it'll be posted later.

Darn it! I can't see the pic.
stupid computer...

Of course its not perfect, nothing's perfect.
Anyway, I'll remark on how good it is when I can see it. which'll probly be monday morning <_<

unownmew

Banned
ok, I can see it now.
Wow, it's really nice.
Even though I don't really support this shipping, the pic is really nice, and well done too.
I doubt you made the background, but if you did, good job.
you're really improving on your lineart (or whatever it may be called)

Last edited:
M

Maveryck85

LOL, backgrounds aren't my business.

I barely know how to color...

I was self-thaught -.-

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Oh, that's sooooo cute. I love May's outfit. Seeing Ash in a white shirt...it's so different. XD

It's great, and I love the background too. (Kudos to Thomas) The only thing is, it seems like we should be able to see a little bit of Ash's right eye.

M

Maveryck85

Yep, beleive me, I tried as much as I could and the eye looked terrible...

I end up leaving Ash's head with no eyes XD

grounder

*sneezes*
Finally! Anime characters in jeans! I think Ash's eye could look like he's suprised, but then you would have to move his arm and that looks like too much hassle just for an eye.

T

Trainer S

Aw......that is so romantic.....for sure all I know is that, you took the background image from a painting.....

Riaf

Cockaroach
Haven't been here for a while. THAT MARINA PIC IS PERFECT. Dun' really care about the kissing one. MAARINA. 8D

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
The Satoshi/Haruka pic is very nice. You did well on the clothes, and the lineart isn't very shaky at all! Great job! It's okay if you have trouble with BGs, because most artists do, unless they specialize in it. XP
The painting for the BG seems a little out of place, I know this sounds cliché, but a moonlight BG would've looked a little better. ^_^;

M

Maveryck85

Thanks everyone ^_^

Riaf - Mmm... nope, it isn't mine... you can see the artist's name in the corner... just below the date XD

Zonic - I have no idea what I got that one... I think because the image just relaxed me... made me feel home... ^_^

Oh, and BTW, I have a surprise...

But this time... for the girls ;)

P

PizzaMaster12

I really like your art very much! Those May pics are sexy and very well drawn!
Could you please send me some of your illegal artwork (the ones that don't fit to these forums) to me via e-mail ( pizzamaster12@hotmail.com ), please?
Thanks in advance!!!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Nice to see you back.

For the record, continue in your own style and personality. Too many artists are afraid to draw the Pokemon girls in sexy poses and or swimsuits, and end up drawing them in the same modest designs over and over again.

The more sensual related art is a welcome change, and is nice to look at of course.