• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Assorted Sprites

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
That is absolutely AWsome! i never thaught of anyone doing something like that before!
I LOWVE IT!!! the seperated leafeon (or just eon) has wierd ears. i would aim to make them look mor like eevee's. hope that wasn't too callous.

anyway it's sweet.

jshperz

You really think so? Thanks! I had this idea for a long time now, but I was a newbie spriter back then.. Why don't you try this idea? :p

I want crits on the Cherubi and Manaphy please.. Thanks!

jshperz

You guys hate me.. you aren't giving me tips.. :(

Updated manadex!

manadexqa0.png

Constructive Criticism is highly appreciated. Suggestions on what to do next are also highly appreciated! Thanks~!

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
You really think so? Thanks! I had this idea for a long time now, but I was a newbie spriter back then.. Why don't you try this idea? :p

I want crits on the Cherubi and Manaphy please.. Thanks!

SOmething along these lines?

That's a skill tester!! i'm suprise d it hadn't caught on by now. i.i

your manaphy's are great, this actually is probably the best choice to make a fusion dex out of because manaphy has a basic body/head shape, sorta lika chao, y'know?

what you could try and do is get a little less copy-pasty on some of 'em,
(eg. Ludicolo, Blaziken) search for a second frame or Pt pose that'll agree with the manaphy sprite b4 you try major editing! *just a suggestion*

What i really liked among them were Swellow, Marshstomp, Mightyena....
you got the features and touch-ups down on those ones.

in the future, make sure everything gets a good outline, it'll make it look sharper and un-ammiture. :D and i wanna see more of your defusions! your probably better at it than i am.

LegendaryGarchomp

The mana-fusions are great the only one that bugs me is blaziken the hair (?) looks a bit off. Also the silcoon manaphy, the things by where its mouth is that sort of look like fangs bug me (no pun intended) a bit.

Suggestions on what to do next: A giratina darkrai fusion would be nice. Also a devamp of it would be nice.

Keep spriting!

jshperz

Thanks for the comments! Might do the suggestions.. Yeah wily, exactly like that :D

Biggah update! Some of the Sekki legendaries!

sekkilegendariespc8.png

Redone the Region Map of Sekki!

newsekkimd2.png

Some Resprites!

respritesst0.png

Please tell me what's good and what's wrong and how to improve on my next sprites.

Thanks!

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
The map is like amazing, i enjoy the way you stuck the island out of the water, just cliffs all around?

your first two legendaries are cool especially the way you did those spikey leaves, the next ones are a little plain but i don't know if they're supposed to look that way :D
what are the types as though i couldn't guess?

jshperz

The types are (from left to right, up to down)

Grass, Grass (yes, sekki is a tropical region so more grass), Grass/Ghost, Fire/Ghost, Water/Ghost, Fire (the Manaphy/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Mew of the region)

For the resprites:

Fire/Ground, Water/Rock, Water

The map is good for me too.. :p Waay better than the old one. I guess maps are my specialty? o_O Those brown things are present on the Sinnoh map too.. so I did it!

The first two resprites are second stages of the starters. The dolphin is just an ordinary water type..

Last edited:

jshperz

I'm so uncreative..

Another fission/diffusion as wily calls it :D

fission2py6.png

What was I thinking? o_O ghost with Jumpluff's dandelions? I'm so crazy...........

Wily's better than me! :p

Suggestions on what to do next please :p I don't feel like fusing and devamping right now.. sorry..

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
Ha Ha. XD i couldn't remember what you called them! i'm dumb.

Hey, you should invent a new kinda map! being it you speciallity and all. :'

jshperz

Suggestions on what map to do? Or just another random map? :p

I would like crits on the scratches (Manaphy, Cherubi, Sekki Fakemon and Legendaries)..

jshperz

A little update...

2 Revamps! :p

revamps6cm2.png

I would like Crits from the legendaries and fakemon of sekki.................................

Last edited: