• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my avatar removed?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i was searching for a new avatar today and didn't see my current one anywhere.....was it removed?

and if it was......why do i still have it

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
The option's just been removed. I think mine was too. It's like when a mod loses their modship, their avatar is kept.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
well there are other carnivine avatars....i could use those if i want another carnivine avatar l8r

Angeling

true love
Then what's the point of this thread? o_o

Maybe it's your skin, but erm, I still see your avatar, so. Um. Okay. Right.

Alex

fyl
No, it hasn't been removed. When searching for avatars, your current one is not on the selection list, because you're already using it.