• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my bad deck

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
I know there will be lots of bad reviews so please unless it's super bad please just post the good things

2 delta totodiles DF
2 delta croconaw DF
1 delta feralagatr DF
2 deoxys DX
1 manectric ex
2 elektrikes DX

trainers
2 prof. birch
2 bill's maitnence
3 masterballs
3 holon mentors

Energys
20 Ligtning
13 psy
15 color white
2 holons lg

you can tell me if i should have changes ill say if i can because i dont have a super collection

Last edited:

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Chip i'm jewish
and what are you trying to say about the card forum
i know it sucks why wouldn't i know if i called it a bad deck

Cipher 2008

I'm not saying anything about the TCG forums. I'm saying something about your clear lack of ability to see the Rate My Deck forum. :)

As for the deck (which I might as well rate), I had one with the same Pokémon in. It died so bad. And you definitely won't want 33 Energy - 20 at the most.

Emeralda

plays with spoons
For a start an Electrike would help that Manectric.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
yeah i forgot about elektrike so i'll take out one totodile and plusle for two elektrikes
also i'm going to add 7 colorless energys for the all discovery,all meteor falls, pokemon reversal and power tree.
and i took out the great balls for two holon mantors i changed it a little bit to see all my changes go to the first post

Last edited:

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
i'm going to take out 10 colorless out of my deck it might be dumb

Dark_Inferno

Dark Artichoke Masta
Hey, artichoke, I have nothing against you, it's just you should check your post before you submit them... okey dokey artichokey!

btw: I'm sorry!