• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Banners

kyogreblue3

take a byte
-Always add a border! It just makes it really slick!

Eh, not really.
mortyfalkner.png

You think this banner would look good with a border?

lyrabanner1.png

Or this one?

Sometimes banners don't need borders. BTW, both banners made by yours truly lol

Lucario, you're doing TOO MANY banners! Slow down! Take more time for them. A banner, even a very simple one, takes me about an hour to make. You need to take your time to think!

Yeah, preach the word, Sni-vay! Banners can take an hour or more, so slow down a bit.

_Snivy

Lover
Sometimes banners don't need borders. BTW, both banners made by yours truly lol

I didn't get that sentence lol, can you explain? haha

It's true they don't always need. But usually, and for HIS situation, it does.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Not really a border might look nicer depends on how u look at it.
If the banner is very simple and theme peace i dont think you'll need any border but if ur making stuff like other theme you'll need border because they gives a "Kept" or "Categorized" sensation and feeling.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Make your serperior image bigger and cover the upper potion of space It'll look better

kyogreblue3

take a byte
The brushing isn't too bad, IMO.
And like acer said, you might wanna make Serperior bigger. Plus it looks like the right side of him is cut off a bit.
I'm getting something that's saying the banner kinda needs a border, maybe xD
You should get rid of that light or whatever it is between the 'S' and 'e' of Serperior. It looks kinda weird there . . .
It would've been a bit better if you laid off on the Sparks brushes near the upper left corner of the banner xD.

_Snivy

Lover
Duplicate your render layer. On the top layer, apply a 2.0 Gaussian blur and set that layer to Overlay OR Multiply, depending on which looks better. Play with the opacity but don't put it over 50%.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Blending skills are good.
The left side is still lack of decoration and use a better font.
Also you blend in too much and you totally lost your focus point.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
is it two pokemons? Or is it the beam from magmortar? i wanted to do something different.
I just found a banner hidden in my laptop somewhere:
iaza12144333905300.png

kyogreblue3

take a byte
They new version of The rainbow god:
iaza12144363855100.png
It looks like you put Gaussian Blur on Ho-Oh

nobody is posting?
ok here is my newest banner:
iaza12144371406000.png
The flames in the background are a bit too obvious.

is it two pokemons? Or is it the beam from magmortar? i wanted to do something different.
I just found a banner hidden in my laptop somewhere:
iaza12144333905300.png
DO NOT use Gaussian Blur, OR ANY KIND OF BLUR, on text -.- It ends up looking really bad if you don't use it right.