• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Battle Subway team

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
This is a team I've thought up for the Battle Subway (duh) C+C would be appreciated.

:632:
Durant @ Muscle Band
Jolly
Hustle
4HP/252Atk/252Spd
Hone Claws
X-scissor
Stone Edge
Shadow Claw

:593:
Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold
Water Absorb
248HP/216Def/44 Spd
Scald
Recover
Will-o-wisp
Taunt

:635:
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid
Levitate
4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
Surf
Flamethrower

Last edited:

darthnihilus

Wound of the Force
My Team

:609:
Chandelure @ White Herb
Careful
Flash Fire
Moves:
Overheat
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Psychic

:612:
Haxorus @ Dragon Gem
Calm
Mold Braeker
Moves:
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Guilotine

;359;
Absol @ Life Orb
Hardy
Super Luck
Moves:
Sucker Punch
Psycho Cut
Stone Edge
Aerial Ace

Palkia98

My Team

:609:
Chandelure @ White Herb
Careful
Flash Fire
Moves:
Overheat
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Psychic

:612:
Haxorus @ Dragon Gem
Calm
Mold Braeker
Moves:
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Guilotine

;359;
Absol @ Life Orb
Hardy
Super Luck
Moves:
Sucker Punch
Psycho Cut
Stone Edge
Aerial Ace

If you are going to post your team, try making your own thread, this is not the place, so nobody will rate it without its own thread, and in regards to the origninal team we are rating, very good, the hydriegon is flawless

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
If you are going to post your team, try making your own thread, this is not the place, so nobody will rate it without its own thread, and in regards to the origninal team we are rating, very good, the hydriegon is flawless
Okay thanks, got anything for the rest of my team?

Psycho Cut

Okay thanks, got anything for the rest of my team?
The durant needs iron head and i'd give the jellicent hex instead of taunt. Taunt's not doing much, and jellicent isn't fast enough to pair with it well. Also, hex will pair very well with will-o-wisp and scald. Otherwise, it's very good :)

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
So with all the changes my team should loook like this.

:632:
Durant @ Muscle Band
Jolly
Hustle
4HP/252Atk/252Spd
Hone Claws
X-scissor
Stone Edge
Iron Head

:593:
Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold
Water Absorb
248HP/216Def/44 Spd
Scald
Recover
Will-o-wisp
Hex

:635:
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid
Levitate
4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
Surf
Flamethrower

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
For Jellicent, I would Replace Will-o-wisp with Toxic, because Scald can burn foes, Always nice to be able to burn + toxic foes :)

jolteon135

Suggestions:
1) Change muscle band to focus sash/something else on Durant. A 10% boost to attack doesn't make a huge difference.

2) Cursed Body on Jellicent. It already resists water type moves and has good HP/Sp.Def so it doesn't need the water immunity. Cursed body can be helpful if you're trying to stall with recover.

3) Remove Surf for Draco Meteor on Hydreigon. I've used life orb Hydreigon leads in the battle subway before and I didn't find surf very useful. Hydreigon can often 2 Hit KO something with dragon pulse and then OHKO the second Pokemon with Draco Meteor before going down plus Draco Meteor might save you in a pinch

Kikkoman

I wouldn't have Will-o-Wisp *and* Scald on Jellicent. Will-o-Wisp is good, but maybe use Surf instead. Surf has the extra power, and if you're gonna be burning them first with Will-o-Wisp, no need for Scald. If you wanted Toxic though, I would keep Scald then, just in case you come off with a Burn without sacrificing a turn without damage. So, either Surf + Will-o-Wisp, or Scald + Toxic. Also, jolteon135, different ability would mean getting training up another Jellicent (unless it's not trained up yet, in which case, yeh, Cursed Body :) )

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Tanks for the suggestions, but the team doesn't exist yet so I don't hve to train another Jellicent.
@ jolteon135: Hydreigon isn't meant to be a lead but I'll consider it anyways.

jolteon135

Draco Meteor is still good even if you aren't using it as lead. In fact it's probably even better since you'll have already taken out 1 or 2 of the opponents Pokemon before sending in Hydreigon so you won't have to worry about anything setting up on you after the Sp.A drop.