• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my battle tower team (is it any good?)

conal1568

Bring Back AFTERLIFE
Gengar EVs in Sp. atk and speed

modest with focus sash

destiny bond
shadow ball
focus blast
thunderbolt/ice beam???

sneasel EVs is attack and speed

jolly with ???

ice punch
night slash
???
???

registeel with Maxed HP and Attack

relaxed with leftovers

curse
return
amnesia
rest

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Gengar cannot learn Ice Beam. Also, you will want to evolve Sneasel into a Weavile.

Finish the moveset off with Brick Break and Ariel Ace. Also, think about Ice Shard over Ice Punch and use Choice Band or Life Orb as the item.

conal1568

Bring Back AFTERLIFE
thanks i meant to say weavile

choice band or life orb??

i could try both

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
well, choice band gives you a little bit more power, whilst life orb gives you freedom in choosing your attacks but with recoil damage. Both work well in the battle tower, i think life orb is more common on weavile in the battle tower, but im not that sure, I dont play the battle tower all that much, i stick to wifi where choice band weavile is more popular.

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
This team could have a huge steel problem...

A huge bullet Punch scizor weakness lol. but alot of teams that dont contain Heatran, Gyarados or Salamence do anyway. But yeah, you might wanna do something about that, maybe think about taking out registeel because its not doing a huge amount of anything and return aint gonna be hurting out anytime soon because of its pathetic Atk stat and it aint gaining any stab damage.

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Here's some Weavile sets:

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
Ability: Pressure
6 HP/252 atk/252 spd
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Swords Dance

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
Ability: Pressure
255 atk/255 spd
-Ice Shard
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace

Couple any of these two up with a BP Ninjask and BAM! You'll eat through everything.

And well, guys, he has Registeel. I assume that's there to counter Steels? Here's a moveset for it:

Registeel @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Ability: Clear Body
110 atk/200 def/200 sp.def
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Ice Punch
-Explosion

Major tank.

And your Gengar's set is fine. I'd like to split it unto two though, because I think this certain Gengar set is just a combination of two different Gengar sets. I may be overreacting though, since the only thing that makes me think this is so is because it has Destiny Bond. Anyway, back to the subject.

Gengar @ Wide Lens
Modest Nature
Ability: Levitate
6 HP/252 sp.atk/252 spd
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Hypnosis
-Thunderbolt

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
Ability: Levitate
58 def/200 sp.atk/252 spd