• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Battle tower team

tombux

Gallade
Life Orb Adamant
~ Swords Dance
~ Close Combat
~ Psycho Cut
~ Ice Punch

Charizard
~ Fire Blast
~ Hidden Power Grass
~ Brick Break
~ Roost
60 Atk / 252 SpA / 196 Spe

Umbreon
Leftovers
Impish likes to thrash about
-Moonlight (don't have yet)
-Protect
-Toxic
-Payback
evs ???

he is lv 55 now had pokerus stats are
hp 189
atk 104
def 145
sp atk 90
sp def 155
speed 98

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Fort charizard, i know roost is a good idea but I don't think that you'll have that much time to use it becuase of it's low defenses. I think that it would be better to do something like

Charizard
-HP grass
-Flamethrower
-Air Slash
-Dragon Pulse

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Breed or catch new ones until you find the right Hidden Power. You can check the HP type in the Game Corner as well.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I'd max HP, max Defence, then put the last 4 EVs in Speical Defense.

tombux

sweet tyvm knowing me im see him leading as he is my fav and shiny XD

Last edited:
Well, there is a more complex spread that could work.

192 Def, 68 Sp.Def, 248 Atk

This gives Payback serious oomph (comparatively), while boosting his somewhat strong defenses.

And is that Umbreon the famed SHINY?

Magnets

Banned
@Purple_Tangrowth: That set doesn't work; please stop trying to rate or I will have to assume you are troll.

Charizard
-HP Ice
-Fire Blast/Flamethrower
-Air Slash
-Focus Blast

@Jbpuffin44: You idiot. Everyone knows (at least should know) to always max HP before other stats. Your spread just fails. Get out.

252HP/56Def/200SpD Careful would be better.

Ampy

Light The Stars
I will have to assume you are troll.

Wut. Just because someone isn't good at rating doesn't make them a troll.

Gallade wants 4 HP / 252 Spe / 252 Atk with an Adamant or Jolly nature, although I usually just go with Adamant ingame.

tombux

Well, there is a more complex spread that could work.

192 Def, 68 Sp.Def, 248 Atk

This gives Payback serious oomph (comparatively), while boosting his somewhat strong defenses.

And is that Umbreon the famed SHINY?

Yes that umbreon is shiny

Magnets

Banned
Wut. Just because someone isn't good at rating doesn't make them a troll.

I see no reason to treat them differently, however. They cannot be relied upon, and the worst ones go into my sig for all to see.

Yes that umbreon is shiny

Well that was irrelevant.

tombux

I see no reason to treat them differently, however. They cannot be relied upon, and the worst ones go into my sig for all to see.

Well that was irrelevant.
some one asked and that is a bit mean as thay give bad rateings is not makeing ppl a troll

Magnets

Banned
some one asked and that is a bit mean as thay give bad rateings is not makeing ppl a troll

Well in that case the question was irrelevant and therefore not worth replying to. What you just did could be classified as spam.

I wouldn't call it "mean". I was making a legitimite inference.

And please learn to spell. Poor grammar is fair enough, as you may not be from an English speaking country. However, that is no excuse for your spelling. It's not doing any justice to your intelligence, if you have any to speak of.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
just give up with Maggy up here^ hes obviously to stubborn to change his opinion and anyone that thinks that PT is a troll needs to learn what it means.
@Jbpuffin44: You idiot. Everyone knows (at least should know) to always max HP before other stats. Your spread just fails. Get out
i mean cmon on you call him a troll and then go and say this?!

For Gallade def go with a Jolly nature since he has access to no priority move

Last edited: