• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Black 2 Team: At the Elite 4!

ketchupking2

Here is my Black 2 Team. Natures will not be listed (i do not really care about them for in game purposes)

Also, HM's on my Pokemon can be changed, but likely I will put them back on ny team after the Elite 4 has been beaten.

Emboar Lv. 57 @ Wide Lens (for Head Smash and Hammer Arm)
Head Smash
Flamethrower (still waiting for Flare Blitz)
Strength (should be changed ASAP)
Hammer Arm

Azumarill Lv. 58 @ Mystic Water
Surf (again, for traveling purposes)
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Double-Edge

Magnezone Lv. 57 @ Magnet
Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Mirror Coat (hey, before I had Sonicboom on it so it's better than nothing)
Thunder Wave

Crobat Lv. 58 @ Poison Barb (replace with Flying Gem?)
Cross Poison
Confuse Ray
Fly
Acrobatics (useful when doesn't have hold item)

Espeon Lv. 59 @ TwistedSpoon
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Toxic (still waiting for that Calm Mind TM)

Tangrowth Lv. 58 @ Miracle Seed
Giga Drain
Power Whip
AncientPower (replace with Sleep Powder?)
Wring Out (no idea what to replace with)

THANKS SO MUCH!

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Emboar is best with:
Scald
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Hammer Arm

The rest look fine.

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
On your Tangrowth, I would suggest replacing Wring Out with either Slam (only 75 Accuracy, but 80 in power) or Aerial Ace, for coverage. Azumarill could use Ice Beam instead of either Double-Edge or Aqua Tail, for coverage against the Dragon types in the league. The others seem to look fine to me.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
On your Tangrowth, I would suggest replacing Wring Out with either Slam (only 75 Accuracy, but 80 in power) or Aerial Ace, for coverage. Azumarill could use Ice Beam instead of either Double-Edge or Aqua Tail, for coverage against the Dragon types in the league. The others seem to look fine to me.

Ice Punch > Ice Beam.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Tangrowth
Adamant Nature
~Seed Bomb/Power Whip
~Return
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

Slam is a useless move, don't put in on Tangrowth. Return is a much better choice, at max Happiness it has 102 base power, not to mention the 100 accuracy.