• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Black Team

Smugleaf =3

Bug and Water Master
I chose Emboar as my starter, but.... it's kinda bad.

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
Item: none
Acrobatics
Rock Slide
U-Turn
Dragon Claw

My Subway sweeper beast. Insanely high attack from nature and EVs.

Serperior
Ability: Overgrow
Item: Red Card
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade
Coil
Dragon Tail

Leech Seed will weaken and heal while continuously using Coil.

Samurott
Ability: Torrent
Item: Choice Specs
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam
Air Slash
Surf

Wide range of moves for Choice item.

Bisharp
Ability: Defiant
Item: Focus Sash
Night Slash
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Stealth Rock

My favorite. Focus Sash covers weakness, and moves are powered up by Swords Dance.

Mandibuzz
Ability: Overcoat
Item: Leftovers
Whirlwind/Swagger
Toxic
Protect
Attract

EPIC STALL WALL.

Haxorus
Ability: Mold Breaker
Item: Lum Berry
Outrage
Bulldoze
Counter
Swords Dance

Tactical slaughter.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I think this is a really good team =) My only suggestion is replace Aqua Jet on Samurott. It's obviously there because of priority, but I wouldn't want to be locked into a weak physical attack when using choice specs (especially since you will have EV'd him in special attack anyway). Samurott doesn't get many other special moves than you already have on him, but he does get Grass Knot, which you could use to take out other water types.

Smugleaf =3

Bug and Water Master
I think this is a really good team =) My only suggestion is replace Aqua Jet on Samurott. It's obviously there because of priority, but I wouldn't want to be locked into a weak physical attack when using choice specs (especially since you will have EV'd him in special attack anyway). Samurott doesn't get many other special moves than you already have on him, but he does get Grass Knot, which you could use to take out other water types.

I agree... i am considering..... Grass Knot.