• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Blue team :)

Tsutarji

Hello, this is my blue team that I still have on my save!

1. Pidgeot - Lvl100
Attk1-Fly
Attk2-Wing Attack
Attk3-Sky Attack
Attk4-Quick Attack

2.Blastoise - Lvl99
Attk1-Hydro Pump
Attk2-Surf
Attk3-Skull Bash
Attk4-Water Gun

3.Venusaur - Lvl98
Attk1-Solarbeam
Attk2-Body Slam
Attk3-Vine whip
Attk4-Razor Leaf

4.Charizard - Lvl100
Attk1-Flame Thrower
Attk2-Fire Blast
Attk3-Fly (Traded to 2nd gen to teach fly)
Attk4-Wing Attack

5.Snorlax - Lvl100
Attk1-Rest
Attk2-Hyper Beam
Attk3-Surf (It can learn it!)
Attk4-Mega Punch

6. Pikachu - Lvl100
Attk1-Thunder
Attk2-Thunderwave
Attk3-Thunderbolt
Attk4-Thundershock

This team is only used to ingame and link battling
There isn't any common theme ot my team, just that these are my favourites of the first gens

Last edited:

Sprintking

Obviously this team has no ingame problems, but for link battles, what about a little variety? Take Pikachu for example. Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, and Thunderwave. Electric overkill. Of thunder, bolt, and wave, two would be acceptable, and when are you ever going to use thundershock? It's a waste of a space. Snorlax is the only one that doesn't suffer from this. Instead of a weak same-type move, it could be used on a status move or an offensive move of a different type, for an element of surprise. Just taking a quick glance at the RBYGSC pokedex:

Pidgeot: drop either sky attack or quick attack for agility or mirror move for surprise.

Blastoise: drop water gun for withdraw, maybe skull bash for bite. If you can tell I'm not big on those two turn moves.

Venusaur: drop vine whip in favor of sleep powder or growth.

Charizard: Idk what tms you have, but there aren't many other great moves.

Snorlax: Good.

Pikachu: Thundershock for slam, thunder/thunderbolt/thunder wave(one) for light screen

I know movepools are very limited first gen, but this current team is probably the easiest possible to plan for. You're already using the most powerful moves available, so all I can recommend is more variety in types and some helpful status moves. By the way, props to you for getting your team to such a high level, I never get that far.

ToeyJoey

The Count
It reminds me of my old Team in Red but I few things I'd like to mention:

Pidgeot: Swift over Sky Attack because you've already got one two turn move and it always hits, then you've got one priority move, one that always hits, a two turn and a plain old move like Wing Attack.

Blastoise: Ice beam over Water Gun because you haven't got an Ice Move and it gives Blastoise an opportunity to hit Grass.

Venusaur: I think you need to get rid of Vine Whip for Mega Drain, extra health and not a fan of two turn moves so Sleep Powder over Solarbeam.

Charizard: Keep either Fire Blast or Flamethrower depending on whether you prefer accuracy or power and replace one with Earthquake and Fly with Seismic Toss.

Snorlax: Not a fan of Hyper Beam because of the recharge so I'd take Rock Slide for some more coverage, you only get super effective hits on Rock, Fire and Ground at the minute.

Pikachu: Scrap Thundershock for Slam.

Otherwise it's good.

Last edited: