• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Brand New Team

How's my team?

• 1 out of 10

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 2 out of 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 out of 10

• 4 out of 10

• 5 out of 10

• 6 out of 10

• 7 out of 10

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 8 out of 10

• 9 out of 10

• 10 out of 10

• Total voters

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Truth be told, I have never battled online before. Most of these sets are from Smogon, although they may have a minor tweak or two. Also, I'm not changing these Pokemon. I am NOT putting Hidden Power on anyone, so please don't suggest it. Oh, and please, constuctive criticisim only. I'm still a n00b to the realm of competitive battling.

;448;Lucario @ Salac Berry
Naive Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Endure
Reversal
Crunch
Stone Edge

;168;Ariados @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Poison Jab
Bug Bite
Sucker Punch
Pursuit

;196;Espeon @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
122 Sp.Def/192 Spd/196 HP
Substitute
Wish
Baton Pass
Psychic

;199;Slowking @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
252 Sp.Atk/44 Sp. Def/212 HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Psychic

;476;Probopass @ Shuca Berry
Calm Nature
4 Sp.Atk/252 Sp.Def/252 HP
Stealth Rock
Toxic
Earth Power
Flash Cannon

;173;Cleffa @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
Covet
Thunder Wave
Reflect
Wish

Last edited:

S0L

Master Team Creator
Truth be told, I have never battled online before. Most of these sets are from Smogon, although they may have a minor tweak or two. Also, I'm not changing these Pokemon. I am NOT putting Hidden Power on anyone, so please don't suggest it. Oh, and please, constuctive criticisim only. I'm still a n00b to the realm of competitive battling.

Adamant Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Poison Jab
Bug Bite
Sucker Punch
Pursuit

This really will not survive at all as on OU lead. It wont accomplish anything important, and i can guarantee it not suceeding. If youd like to use a bug lead. Then go with a standard Yanmega.

Yanmega@Focus Sash
Modest
Speed Boost
252 sp att, 252 spe, 6 hp
- protect
- bug buzz
- air slash
- hypnosis

;196;Lucario @ Salac Berry
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Endure
Reversal
Crunch
Stone Edge

wrong picture lol :p. Okay, if your going to use this moveset, lucario needs as much speed as possible. Use A jolly nature. A physical wall would completely counter this moveset so i would go with a standard extreme speed, that can accomplish more then this. This relies too much on the circumstances.

;448;Espeon @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
Substitute
Wish
Baton Pass
Psychic

Okay, subpass espeon. I would switch this out for a jolteon, which does the same thing except carries the speed that you need. Or i would switch for a gengar which is a +att +spe version of an offensive espeon.

Modest Nature
44 Sp.Atk/252 Sp. Def/212 HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Psychic

Okay, heres another problem. You are using varying tiers for your team. There are many OU pokemon that can accomplish as much and more. Try Using A milotic in place of this.

Calm Nature
88 Spe/168 Sp.Def//252 HP
Stealth Rock
Toxic
Earth Power
Flash Cannon

Looks fine. Sp wall. I would invest those speed points into sp def. What are you planning to outrun?

;173;Cleffa @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
Covet
Thunder Wave
Reflect
Wish

AHAHA. are you serious. A cleffa in the OU metagame. Wow uhh, definetely replace this for a physical wall. Try A hippodon. Its sandstorm wont interfere with lucarios reversal and it can throw out some heavy damage.

changes in bold. next time you create a team, be more knowledgable of competitive battling. Do some research, study other teams and get the hang of things.

lol this is awesome basically worst NU plus cleffa

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT

Adamant Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Poison Jab
Bug Bite
Sucker Punch
Pursuit

Ariados=sucky, im sorry but it is awful, change it for a better lead, a Crobat or something

;196;Lucario @ Salac Berry
Adamant Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Endure
Reversal
Crunch
Stone Edge

pleh, im not a big fan of reversal luke, but w/e tickles your pickle

;448;Espeon @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
Substitute
Wish
Baton Pass
Psychic

looks fun[/]

Modest Nature
44 Sp.Atk/252 Sp. Def/212 HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Psychic

No, just no, theres absolutely no point, just use "bulky-water" slowbro

Calm Nature
88 Spe/168 Sp.Def//252 HP
Stealth Rock
Toxic
Earth Power
Flash Cannon

not what id've gon for but if you like it =/

;173;Cleffa @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
Covet
Thunder Wave
Reflect
Wish

aaaaah cleffa....the most formidable sweeper in the game, give a choice band to this thing and double slap and it gains unlimited power! it can OHKO the best physical wall in the game....CATERPIE!
now seriously please tell me you were joking, i mean i know you're a newbie but cleffa??????

moo im a cow

reversal luke works great capable of pulling of 6-0s alone, but ur going to have to replace crunch ith swords dance, because when ur on 1 HP u need to be OHKO'n evrything. lucario is forces many switches, mainly tyranitar, with a 4x fighting weakness and both his STABs are useless on lucario, swords dancing on the switch will make sure nothing survives.

Ariados is terrible really, cleffas probably worse.

dont lisnt to Gren Draco, u dont need a generic bulky sweeper. specsKing will go fine. its surf posesses the same power as specsMence's dragon pulse with at least 2HKOs evrything that isnt blissey, or steels. keep it its fine

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
The only reason I picked these Pokemon was because I wanted to make a team using my favorites.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Well done for bumping an 11 month old thread, with possibly one of my most retarded posts ever made.
seriously "moo i'm a cow"? lol@my noob fail.