• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My BW Team of Favourites

acetrainerlewis

I decided to make a team to play through White using my top 6 favourite Pokemon :)

121.gif

Mateus
Timid
Natural Cure
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psyshock

407.gif

Rosalina
Timid
Natural Cure
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Fire [66]

609.gif

Lamia
Modest
Flash Fire/Flame Body
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Psychic / Calm Mind

475.gif

Raiden
Adamant
Steadfast
-Psycho Cut
-Drain Punch
-Night Slash / X-Scissor / Ice Punch / Bulk Up
-Night Slash / X-Scissor / Ice Punch / Bulk Up

526.gif

Odin
Impish
Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Return
-Curse

398.gif

Chaos
Jolly
Reckless/Intimidate
-Brave Bird
-Double Edge (w/Reckless) / Return
-Close Combat
-U-Turn

^ Not sure about what ability to give Staraptor so advice is needed. Thanks for looking :D

Dragontamer1011

I decided to make a team to play through White using my top 6 favourite Pokemon :)

121.gif

Mateus
Timid
Natural Cure
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic

I LOVE Starmie, this pokemon is one of my all time favorites as well. Psychic has a base of 90 vs a base of 80 on Psyshock. With a Timid nature your probably going to want more power.

407.gif

Rosalina
Timid
Natural Cure
-Energy Ball
-Toxic?
-Shadow Ball/Venoshock
-Hidden Power Fire [66]

I really never cared much for healing moves, so I would suggest you take Energy Ball in place of Giga Drain. Also, unless your using a powerful poison STAB or Venshock/Toxic, your not going to want a poison move. Poison has one type it covers, grass, and you have that with HP fire. Another alternative would be teaching her Sunny Day with Solar Beam. Sunny day would power of HP fire to and allow solar beam to hit in one turn! Also, with sunny day it would be awesome if you could get Synthesis.

609.gif

Lamia
Modest
Flash Fire/Flame Body
-Flamethrower
-Hex
-Will-O-Wisp
-Energy Ball

I can't stand redundant coverage, it makes me feel like I'm waiting a pokemon. All of her attacks are covered by the first two pokemon so your going to want to use her in a different way. Will-O-Wisp cuts attack, so its a good choice for pokemon like Slaking and the like. Also, you can use Hex to cause extra damage when they're burned!

475.gif

Raiden
Adamant
Steadfast
-Psycho Cut
-Close Combat
-Ice Punch
-Swords Dance

For this team I think he'd fit in well as a dancing sweeper. Ice Punch was chosen over the others as it provides better coverage.

526.gif

Odin
Impish
Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Return
-Curse

Not sure what to say about him. I don't care for his movepool, but thats up to you. Hes a strong pokemon in stats.

398.gif

Chaos
Jolly
Reckless
-Brave Bird
-Double Edge
-Close Combat
-U-Turn

Staraptor looks pretty deadly there, I like his set how it is. Reckless is a good choice for STAB Brave Bird and Double Edge. I'm not entirely sure either

^ Not sure about what ability to give Staraptor so advice is needed. Thanks for looking :D

Good team, good luck using it!