• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My BW2 Team

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Crustle @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Nature:Jolly/Adamant
252spd/252atk/4sp def
Moves:
-Shell Smash
-Earthquake
-X-Scissor
-Rock Wrecker(Stone Edge)

My Lead Pokemon...Sturdy is like Focus Sash, so I can get at least 1 shell smash
After 1 shell smash it has a huge attack and speed like Gengar. So I am able to kill Politoed with X-Scissor(if it is not a defensive), Ninetales for sure and Tyranitar with X-Scizzor
If I can get 2 shell smashes, then it is unstoppable
I have Rock Wrecker, because Stone Edge is inaccurate and Rock Slide isn`t enough...and if you want to defeat Skarmory or multiscale Dragonite, then only Rock Wrecker can help

Staraptor @ Life Orb
Ability: Intermediate
Nature: Jolly(no Adamant, because it needs speed)
252 Atk/252Spd/4def
Moves:
-Retaliate
-Brave Bird
-Close Combat
-U-Turn
Revenge Killer. After the defeat of any of its teammates, its Retaliate has 140 power and 210 because of STAB. If it faces Ghost, then we use Brave Bird, if Rock(Steel), then Close Combat. U-Turn is for Celebii and mostly if you want to use a Retaliate once more.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Timid(-Atk, +Speed)
252SpA/252Spd/4...whatever
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power(ice)
-Shadow Ball
-Thunder
Very Powerful Special Attacker, especially with life Orb. Being Timid helps it outspeed everything, But you can choose Modest nature. T-Bolt 4 STAB. Shadow Ball on Psychic and Ghost, HP Ice for Gliscor, Garchomp, Landorus, Dragonte. You can send Jolteon on Gliscor/Landorus and your opponent would think WTF, did he misclicked? And then HP(Ice) with Life Orb should 1HKO them.
I use thunder Just to benefit from opponent`s Politoed team...It is very useful)

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly(again not Adamant, speed is more useful)
252Att/252Spd/4whatever you like
Moves:
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
I think all know whot Infernape does. These 4 moves give it Awesome coverage, it can`t kill only Jellicient and Landorus(Gliscor)

Swampert @ Rindo berry
Ability: Torrent
Nature:Quiet(-Spd, +SpA)
164HP/116Att/228SpA
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Hammer Arm
-Ice Beam
-Hydro Pump/Surf/Muddy Water
Mixed Attacker. Only Swampert weakness is Grass, so Rindo Berry is useful. It has a great HP and bulk, so it is very difficult to defeat it.
These moves give it a great coverage, the only problem is Ferrothorn, so it has Hammer Arm, but Infernape and Staraptor are for Ferrothorn. As for water move I chose Muddy Water(because it was its signature moves back when I played Emerald)and sometimes Accuracy loss may be useful, but you can choose other options

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
Nature:Relaxed(-Spd, +Def)
140Def/112SpDef/252SpA
Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Earthquake
Defensive Venusaur with good SpAttack and decent Attack. I thought that with 80 base speed it won`t outspeed many in OU. so it`s better to focus on Defence.
Leech seed helps you a lot, it forces opponent to switch his pokemon and if you use it on Chansey/Blissey, it recovers 1/3 of your hp
Earthquake is for Heatran amd Magnezone/Metagross, Sludge Bomb is a great STAB move for Dragons and Giga drain for...you know what it is for:)

So, that`s it...comments please)

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Well, I am thinking to replace Hammer Arm on Superpower...And what do you think?
Actually, I wanted Arcanine, but Inernape is better)
4 sure:)

Good idea replacing hammer arm for superpower because you could use that item ( i forgot what it's called) to revert status effects. So it's like you never used superpower. But why would you keep infernape over arcanine? Arcanine already has a beastly attack. Give it a life orb and flare blitz and you got one physical sweeper.

Icepwned

Raindance n My Pants
^Infernape can do what Arcanine can but better. Also has more moves to choose from.

The item you're thinking about is White Herb.

Surf on Swampert.

EDIT: Also, Infernape takes neutral damage from Stealth Rocks unlike Arcanine.
EDIT #2: Give Crustle a White Herb so it's defenses aren't completely crippled by Shell Smash.

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
But why would you keep infernape over arcanine? Arcanine already has a beastly attack. Give it a life orb and flare blitz and you got one physical sweeper.
Well, I`ll tel why:
1)Stealth Rocks: Arcanine loses quarter and Infernape 1/8
2)STAB close combat
3)and main: Infernape has 108 speed, which is way better

Icepwned, thanks 4 advice on crustle